Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wonder about Maleah's mother. Wouldn't a normal person, especially with a missing child, begin to question their partner? What is she thinking? If LE considers DV a person of interest, wouldn't she? Is she asking him hard questions? Would she turn him in, or would she not? I am not certain if she is real or if her actions are a performance.

HLN live has the story on right now. BB is quoted as saying, " I don't believe his story." I'm looking for a link.

This is interesting to me. As someone posted in Cheryl Mercedes' thread that they tried to contact police about seeing the Nissan in the vicinity it was found and IIRC it was Tuesday evening they saw it. But the comment only stated the intersection of Hwy 6 & 1092 Road, Missouri City, not a specific building/parking lot.
It was Tuesday evening, and I thought it couldn't be, since it was said it was seen on the road, but how odd that it was in fact found in MC.
Hopefully they have some of this movement on camera.
Crazy.

View attachment 183472

Ok, I tried to blow this pic up. I think the paper plate say June 01 2019 is when it expires, which means the car was purchased May 1st. Maleah was reported missing on the 3rd or maybe before. The timing is really freaking me out. Maybe the evidence is in the old car. MOO

So he bought a new car while he had the flu and missed work? The last thing I would do is go car shopping while I had the flu while my gf was out of town and I was watching two children. I just wouldn't have the energy to do this.

Was just reading posts about CPS returning kids to the same people that abused or neglected to them and it made me think. Many know I work with rescue animals. So in that line of thinking, if an animal is adopted from the rescues I work with, the rescues have the right to remove the animal for abuse/neglect. Anyone that has an animal removed from them is blacklisted from EVER adopting from that rescue. AND their name is sent to all other area rescues to alert them of the situation. Sometimes there are criminal charges and fines, but the vast majority of the time, our local LE won't do anything. At any rate, those adopters aren't given a second chance by the rescues. Sure they could acquire another animal by facebook, craigslist, etc, and sometimes the rescue hears about it, and secretly monitors the situation. BUT, the point being, for an ANIMAL there isnt' a second chance, yet for a HUMAN CHILD there is numerous chances! It's not right!

CPS needs to take notes from you guys!

If true, then this new timeline for the car changes things. Probably someone was holding onto the car in a garage and decided it was too hot. Must be close by to leave it in such an area. You would figure they would want to dump it in some remote area otherwise.
No, kidding! But maybe a brilliant move on the part of a criminal mastermind by leaving the car in a high traffic area that is monitored. Or, so unbelievably stupid? As someone recently posted, it just keeps getting weirder.

So he bought a new car while he had the flu and missed work? The last thing I would do is go car shopping while I had the flu while my gf was out of town and I was watching two children. I just wouldn't have the energy to do this.

All the reports I'm seeing say that BB bought the car recently and she is the owner. That means it would have had to have been purchased prior to her leaving on 4/30.

They should be able to find a lot of video to trace the movements of the car. There are cameras all over the place.

In Hania Aguilar‘s case in rural Lumberton, NC they even managed to find several images of the murderer and his vehicle. And they found the videos pretty quickly.

No, kidding! But maybe a brilliant move on the part of a criminal mastermind by leaving the car in a high traffic area that is monitored. Or, so unbelievably stupid? As someone recently posted, it just keeps getting weirder.
Yup....I would have chosen long term parking at the airport...it would take months to find it, if ever. As well, put a different paper tag on it, for heaven sake....

Or someone that thinks they are a mastermind, but is actually rather stupid. I think it’s interesting that they used an Avis parking lot. Maybe they thought it wouldn’t be noticed since there are always different cars parked there? And did they rent a car to leave the area once they dumped BB’s car?

I feel like they might go the extra mile on this one.

Well, if they can’t find him, they can’t serve it.
Idk why his bro does not tell him to “load up, we’re goin’ for a ride” and haul him to the PD. The officer yesterday stated he’d like to speak with him, iirc.
Funny how criminals think they can avoid arrest by hunkering down, lol.

Nick Valencia‏Verified account @CNNValencia
BREAKING- "I don't believe his story." Mother of missing Houston girl #MaleahDavis tells me that she thinks the girls step-father Darion Vence had something to do with the disappearance of the 4-year-old. "He's responsible." She hasn't spoken to him since Monday.

5:50 AM - 10 May 2019 pst

ETA: Nick Valencia states he'll have audio with BB in an hour...

HLN‏Verified account @HLNTV
Missing #MaleahDavis's mom is changing her take on what her fiance says happened leading up to the 4-year-old's disappearance. @CNNValencia spoke to her and says she no longer believes his story. More @CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/09/us/missing-maleah-davis-father-stepfather/index.html …

7:26 AM - 10 May 2019 pst
Regardless of what we think we know about the past, I have empathy for her coming to terms with this. Could be new information down the road changes that.

Nick Valencia on Twitter

"I don't believe his story"
Darion Vence had something to do with the disappearance of the 4-year-old. "He's responsible."

from the linked tweet.

So that seems pretty clear. Per BB she has not spoken to DV since Monday, thinks his story is bull, and feels he is responsible for whatever happened to Maleah.

Come on LE, find that evidence.

I think that denial is very real- especially when dealing with the death of your child... at the hands of the one you’ve trusted for so long.. I think that would be excruciating to process and come to terms with. Especially with media presence and everyone thinking you’re involved too.
Emotions are stronger than facts, especially when you’re the one right in the middle of your own worst nightmare
100%! And to admit he is responsible is to admit the worst possible scenario for her child. I don’t find it suspicious at all for her to be in denial—at least at first.

View attachment 183472

Ok, I tried to blow this pic up. I think the paper plate say June 01 2019 is when it expires, which means the car was purchased May 1st. Maleah was reported missing on the 3rd or maybe before. The timing is really freaking me out. Maybe the evidence is in the old car. MOO
Here’s a more clear photo, it does say JUN 1, 2019 imo

Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members