Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they say all this to the news? I hope they've given the PD this video & info. If he wasn't already on the run, he is now! And if she knows he was spanking her & had caused bruises, then WHY would she leave her daughter in his care when she went out of town? :mad:

ETA: he says she hasn't shared this info w/PD. Um...that should have been who they shared this with FIRST - not the media. SHEESH.

Why would they say all this to the news? I hope they've given the PD this video & info. If he wasn't already on the run, he is now! And if she knows he was spanking her & had caused bruises, then WHY would she leave her daughter in his care when she went out of town? :mad:

Agreed! I had some small level of sympathy for the mother until now. Wow.

I am so angry and disgusted. She suspected he was molesting Maleah, then left her alone with him, and THEN defended him when Maleah went missing. I don't want to hear about the abuse Brittany went through. That should have taught her to protect her children from abuse.

Oh. Hell no to ALL OF THIS.
Literally every bit about this is wacked.
All the way down to the hand over the face, gently bouncing whatever it is that is going on.

'Mom has a LOT of information she needs to share with law enforcement. Instead, we are doing this... whatever this is.'

Good lord. I haven't even watched all of this yet... but jeez.

Why would she leave her with him??????

Yes, why?

Another thing I find really annoying is the “do-over” opportunity. If a daycare or baby sitter abuses a child they are put out of biz, st least in my state. They are not given a “do over”.
If there’s reason to suspect an injury is the result of abuse do we need to see if it might happen again?

Good lord. I haven't even watched all of this yet... but jeez.

Why would she leave her with him??????

There is a video camera that captures the stepfather coming out of the apartment with a bottle of clorox, a laundry basket, and inside the laundry basket, a garbage bag. He had gone and bought another bottle of clorox and claimed he was cleaning the apartment.

On the day BB left to be with her dying father, they had a fight over DV sending naked penis pictures to another man and she confronted him about being gay.
She told him she was giving him back his ring and she wasn't going to marry him.

BB had heated words with DV in the past about him physically whooping and spanking Maleah. BB thought she was too small for him to be spanking her in the method he was using. She confronted him about bruises on Maleah and told him she was taking her to the hospital. He said, "No you're not," and "I'm not going down for this." The mistake she made was not going to the hospital immediately about the abuse. This was months ago.

There were times when he would say she was at daycare but he would bring her back to the home with him. There is reason to believe that there are possibilities that he molested Maleah. BB also confronted him about bathing Maleah.

There is a lot BB needs to share with LE that she has not shared yet. She didn't want to believe that this man was capable of what is obvious has happened here. This mother is a good woman but has suffered a lot of abuse in her life.

Video camera at top of stairwell that a neighbor owns. Police were able to retrieve that camera footage.

They believe DV is receiving family help and he's on the run. They believe it's time for a MANHUNT.

BB does not take questions and the attorney said, "She needs to share these details with police."

YA THINK?!!! :mad:

Last edited:
video camera at top of stairwell LE have footage showing DV coming out with large bottle of clorox, coming out with laundry basket with black garbage bag in that basket. told mom by phone he was cleaning. That was odd behavior for him.
LE have forensic evidence that a crime took place in that apartment. tested for blood, human tissue, used luminol. They found physical evidence. This started because BB found out he was sending pics of his private parts to another man. they fought right before she left to MA. She returned his rigng and told him it was over. He said disturbing things via text while she was away.

[WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD SHE HAVE LEFT THAT BABY THERE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE???? SORRY CAN'T HELP MYSELF I AM SO CONFUSED.]

mom should have revealed the physical abuse she knows Maleah went through. He also said that there was information that DV would remove or not take Maleah to daycare and that it is suspected by family members that DV wanted alone time with Maleah and was caught bathing her even tho it was inapproriate for him to be doing so.

DV will not respond to calls or texts from BB.

BB is present during this presser but does not speak. Keeps saying she needs to share this info with police
[does that mean she hasn't already?!?!? wth??]

[All of the above is paraphrased info relayed by community activist at the presser with BB aired on the FOX 26 Houston FB page. my own commentary in brackets.]

Last edited:
Why would BB leave her child with DV after these allegations. I see no tears just shaking her head and covering her eyes. I have NO sympathy for her if this is all true. HOW can any mother leave your baby with an abuser and then defend him.!!!

They fought before she left, she found him sending another man d pics, neighbors camera caught him on film leaving apt with bleach, and a laundry basket with a garbage bag in it. She fears he hurt Maleah because she accused him of being gay and told him she was giving The ring back. They want a manhunt.
Emphasis Mine.

Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.
They fought before she left-- and she still left Maleah with him ?????
LE need to have a talk with him.
She's throwing the blame on him--- but is this the whole truth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong