Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video camera that captures the stepfather coming out of the apartment with a bottle of clorox, a laundry basket, and inside the laundry basket, a garbage bag. He had gone and bought another bottle of clorox and claimed he was cleaning the apartment.

On the day BB left to be with her dying father, they had a fight over DV sending naked penis pictures to another man and she confronted him about being gay.
She told him she was giving him back his ring and she wasn't going to marry him.

Still listening...

Tysm PM & tyvm for timeline you’re working on.

I am so furious right now and I am about to put myself in a time out.
She needs to stop pretending to be crying. Put a fork in it.
This is ridiculous.
Kadoober just hopped off a fence she was perched on.

GO TALK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT RIGHT NOW LADY.

[WHY IN THE NAME OF GOD WOULD SHE HAVE LEFT THAT BABY THERE IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE???? SORRY CAN'T HELP MYSELF I AM SO CONFUSED.]

rsbm

THIS a hundred times over.

If all of this, or even any of this, is true, I feel like my head will explode from anger. I better hush up now before the mods have to work overtime. :mad:

Oh. Hell no to ALL OF THIS.
Literally every bit about this is wacked.
All the way down to the hand over the face, gently bouncing whatever it is that is going on.

'Mom has a LOT of information she needs to share with law enforcement. Instead, we are doing this... whatever this is.'

Next, I expect a fund raiser. Jmo

I am so furious right now and I am about to put myself in a time out.
She needs to stop pretending to be crying. Put a fork in it.
This is ridiculous.
Kadoober just hopped off a fence she was perched on.

GO TALK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT RIGHT NOW LADY.

that fence just disintegrated right under me, it was wobbly as all get out. glad to have my feet back on the ground.

Horrible. That poor babygirl

I sit back, lurk, read and learn. I'm one that waits to see absolute evidence before pointing a finger. But watching this latest video - I'm furious with the mother. The breaking point for me, if I understand correctly, was the fight they had just before she left town with her fiance and yet she still left town knowing he had access to her daughter. I could say so much more, but it's all useless at this point.

One of my coworkers pointed this out to me.

LIVE STREAM: New developments in Maleah Davis case, community activist says

New Update - Live Video Channel 2 Link

I opened it up just as it ended.

ETA - It isn't on their youtube station yet. We went to our office TV and it wasn't on channel 2. We all need to watch this, MOO!
OMG the article we have all been waiting for... clorox and garbage bags

FOX 26 Houston

PLEASE WATCH. I hope they will be replaying this live video. Brittany has lawyered up.
This is absolutely DEVASTATING ;(
</3 I would have LOVED to have been a mother to this lil sweetheart....SHE DESERVED TO BE LOVED & PROTECTED! :mad:WHERE IS MALEAH?!??
MOO IMO JMO!

I am physically sick. This is horrid.

Now she knew that he occasionally brought her back from daycare after pretending to take her there? WTH

That poor innocent child.

People all around her... EVERYWHERE ... MISSED THE CLUES!

I bet he could not wait for BB to be in the sky.
Come out come out wherever you are.....go straight to jail, DV.

One thing I noted too...

He says there are explosive (I think that’s the word) text messages she needs to share with police. I don’t think we heard what was in those.

Another thought I had the other day. Could her vomiting be anything other than grief and emotion? Pregnancy?

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her boyfriend
[...]

Quanell accused Vence of abuse, and claimed to have surveillance video of Vence carrying items, including bleach, from the family's apartment.

Quanell admitted Bowens never reported any alleged abuse to police.

Houston police say they have no additional comment during their ongoing investigation. Eyewitness News is in the process of reaching out to Vence for a response to the allegations.

[...]

Anyone else looking at her shaking her head "no" the whole time he's talking? Wouldn't you shake your head "yes" to agree with some of what he's saying?

And any idea how many gay men that also molest female children? Just doesn't make much sense to me. I think they're reaching....big time. They could have just mentioned what was seen on video.

Why would BB leave her child with DV after these allegations. I see no tears just shaking her head and covering her eyes. I have NO sympathy for her if this is all true. HOW can any mother leave your baby with an abuser and then defend him.!!!

IMO, BB was/is so desperate for a man, she sacrificed her daughter. @gitana1 iirc, posted stats on step dads & boyfriends abusing gf children yesterday. It happens a lot. Of course the moms know. Moo

I sit back, lurk, read and learn. I'm one that waits to see absolute evidence before pointing a finger. But watching this latest video - I'm furious with the mother. The breaking point for me, if I understand correctly, was the fight they had just before she left town with her fiance and yet she still left town knowing he had access to her daughter. I could say so much more, but it's all useless at this point.

I'm in the same waiting boat. I tried holding out hope but it looks like something dark is about to be revealed.... my opinion

How could she leave Maleah?!

If she really needed to go to Massachusetts, she should have brought Maleah to trusted family.

This is pure negligence by her. All for a man.

I'm so sick of mothers who care about men more than their kids. Every red flag was there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa