Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think all these new accusations would definitely make someone go on the run or do himself in. The police might not of wanted all of this out in case there is misinformation.

Too little too late for Maleah if the new revelations of abuse and being molested turn out to be true.

I thought about as well. If he does harm to himself she may never get answers. I’m not sure that’s a risk I would want to take just to embarrass him or try to make myself look better.
Then again, she’s done quite a few things that I wouldn’t do.

Oh lord, that's just what this mess needed - QX. :rolleyes:

Why in the heck is the mother telling him these things instead of the police?!

What day was the apartment bleach cleaning - did he say? And how did he get back into the apartment if his keys were stolen with the car? :oops:

And why did she not go directly to the apartment after her mom picked her up? Or did she & we don’t know? Because the believe nothing from her mouth nor have I since day one. Her charade was obvious. Moo

MOD NOTE

Some posts have been removed. If you can't link it, don't discuss something as a fact. Social media rumors are not allowed, per TOS.

Take any and all rumor conversations to your private messages/conversations and leave them off the thread. We need to stick to facts with links to back up the facts.

There is a video camera that captures the stepfather coming out of the apartment with a bottle of clorox, a laundry basket, and inside the laundry basket, a garbage bag. He had gone and bought another bottle of clorox and claimed he was cleaning the apartment.

On the day BB left to be with her dying father, they had a fight over DV sending naked penis pictures to another man and she confronted him about being gay.
She told him she was giving him back his ring and she wasn't going to marry him.

BB had heated words with DV in the past about him physically whooping and spanking Maleah. BB thought she was too small for him to be spanking her in the method he was using. She confronted him about bruises on Maleah and told him she was taking her to the hospital. He said, "No you're not," and "I'm not going down for this." The mistake she made was not going to the hospital immediately about the abuse. This was months ago.

There were times when he would say she was at daycare but he would bring her back to the home with him. There is reason to believe that there are possibilities that he molested Maleah. BB also confronted him about bathing Maleah.

There is a lot BB needs to share with LE that she has not shared yet. She didn't want to believe that this man was capable of what is obvious has happened here. This mother is a good woman but has suffered a lot of abuse in her life.

Video camera at top of stairwell that a neighbor owns. Police were able to retrieve that camera footage.

They believe DV is receiving family help and he's on the run. They believe it's time for a MANHUNT.

BB does not take questions and the attorney said, "She needs to share these details with police."

YA THINK?!!! :mad:

Thank you for sharing. I cannot hear the video or watch it at work right now. I am FURIOUS.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks BB is setting a story to make it seem like she is Ms. Innocent in all this? DV did this and that, and HE this HE that.

I am sure he did but she LET IT HAPPEN. I AM FURIOUS.

A reporters asked BB "When was the last time you spoke to your little girl?"

BB didn't answer the question. Instead she buried her face in QX's shoulder and let him answer for her. QX: "Listen, listen. Mom is not perfect..."

That is not an acceptable answer to the reporter's question of when was the last time she spoke to her little girl. If BB called home while she was in MA, and if BB had spoken to Maleah, it would be easy enough to say so. I'm wondering if evidence will surface that BB didn't even call home while she was out of town - IMO. Otherwise, why answer that question with "Mom is not perfect"?

Only IMO, this happened before BB left for MA and they came up with this story to save both their asses. Now that it’s not working very well, she’s throwing him under the bus.

Totally agree! And why QX is now involved? He is not an attorney. I have lived in the Houston area for almost 40 years and when he shows up on TV speaking for someone, it seems more than not that someone somehow ends up being guilty for something.

'I miss Maleah' | Preschool friends are asking about missing 4-year-old

This has the interview at daycare.

edited by me for accuracy.
"A child we see DAILY" is what the daycare worker said. So I guess Maleah is usually in attendance Monday-Friday? Although I do think the mom may have had valid reason to keep her home Monday (and maybe even Tuesday of the follow week). Maybe keep her home bc she was still in recovery and supposedly sick & also because she knew she wouldn't see her for a few days while she'd be out of town any. I'm assuming if she normally went to daycare bc her parents were at work, if BB was off of work Monday & Tuesday any to prepare to leave for her trip it would make sense not to send her to daycare when she could just spend the day with her. But still from the quote in the article there seems to be some emphasis that her regular schedule was to be there every day

She might want to rethink somethings he said in the presser, because her spokesman put her directly in the crosshairs of CPS and the courts. He did her no favors. I wonder how much he's charging her?

How long had dear "stepdad" been with BB? How much and for how long did she let her kids get beat?

Thank you for sharing. I cannot hear the video or watch it at work right now. I am FURIOUS.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks BB is setting a story to make it seem like she is Ms. Innocent in all this? DV did this and that, and HE this HE that.

I am sure he did but she LET IT HAPPEN. I AM FURIOUS.
Don't worry. everyone will get what is coming to them.

Claims months ago, she confronted him about bruises on Maleah, threatened to take her to hospital but stepdad said no.

And his word overruled M & her medical needs.
I wish people would stop referring to him as her stepdad.
Maybe “creature BB shared home & child with”?

LE did say yesterday he did not know where DV was. Perhaps they’ve been to the bros house, since DV was unreachable by phone, and discovered he has moved on?!?
I’m sure you recall us discussing if he had 24/7 eyes on him.

I would think all these new accusations would definitely make someone go on the run or do himself in. The police might not of wanted all of this out in case there is misinformation.

Too little too late for Maleah if the new revelations of abuse and being molested turn out to be true.
The nightmare press conference stunt that BB and her 'activist' pulled has just made the actual POLICE INVESTIGATION much harder. Not to mention a future jury pool. SMDH

WARNING - DISTURBING IMAGE :(:(:(

Pooja Lodhia on Twitter
Stunning allegations: The mother of missing #MaleahDavis and community activist #QuannelX say they have surveillance video of Maleah’s stepfather carrying items including bleach, from the family's apartment. @StefaniaOnABC13 got this photo. https://abc13.com/mom-of-missing-maleah-davis-makes-bombshell-allegations/5294489/ …
D6O2TTNWwAAnbdT.jpg

3:19 PM - 10 May 2019 from Houston, TX

So angry and upset right now.......
Snip
I’m also very curious as to Quanell X’s motivation for speaking about this in public. Just grandstanding or trying to push some action from HPD to get justice for angel Maleah?

I have no idea about Quanell X's motivation, but he sure boxed BB into a corner... there's no way she can avoid talking to LE about all of this now, which, IMO, is a good thing.

Samica Knight on Twitter
BREAKING DETAILS! Maleah Davis’ mom, through activist Quanell X, claims the day she left to be with her sick/dying father, a huge fight happened between mom & stepdad over naked pictures he allegedly sent to another man.
3:24 PM - 10 May 2019

Samica Knight on Twitter
BOMBSHELL ALLEGATIONS! Through activist Quanell X, Maleah Davis’ mom claims there were times when stepdad would say he dropped Maleah @ daycare but rather he’d bring her back to the house. Mom claims she also confronted him about bathing Maleah.
3:20 PM - 10 May 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member