Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems M would not fit in that laundry basket. What do you think?
Wonder if there’s more footage of him carrying her out, maybe in a car seat?
He doesn’t look too disheveled entering the hospital, considering his previous 24 hours, jmo. I look worse when I wake up.

My six year old daughter curls up in my laundry basket when it's empty.

I'm sure Maleah would fit too.

I believe that caused him to snap in anger."

Yeah well, I disagree with the advocate.
I think DV was eagerly awaiting his time alone with M, and wasted little time getting down to his dirty business as soon as she left. I guess he took the other child yonday are so his time with M would be undisturbed.

After stepping away for a moment to digest the latest news from BB. Here are my thoughts:

- I do not believe BB was going to break the engagement off. (lets see the receipts!)
- I believe the abuse allegations but her hands are not clean in this.
-I believe she is not speaking from a place of a concerned mother, BB is selfish and is shifting blame. (because of the backlash, court of public opinion, consciousness of guilt, and LE withholding information from her)
-I believe this alleged abuse has been going on for a long while and they are not the only ones that are aware of this. (to think BB's other babies are in the hands of people that might be aware of this prior situation makes me sick)
-I believe IF Maleah was not missing they would still be together and this alleged abuse would have continued.

I still stand by my post yesterday and I believe with the upcoming CPS case on 5/22 Maleah was silenced.

MOO
-

BB's spokesman/advocate, the one who spoke at the impromptu press conference at the apartments today. MOO
Why do these “spokesmen”need their 15 minutes of fame? Why can’t they stay out of it and let her talk to detectives, ya know, the ones who REALLY want to find Maleah? Ugh...makes me sick!

There were times where (Vence) would say (Maleah) was at day care, but he would bring her back, not drop her off at day care, but bring her back home with him," Quanell said. "There is reason to believe, based on what I know now, there's issues of him possibly molesting young Maleah."

Yeah we agree. I doubt he was bringing her home to read nursery rhymes with her. Okay. Mom could have easily prevented him from picking her up.
Sounds like he’d drop one child off, maybe killing time until BB left the apartment, returning with M. How that little girl must have hated him.
When did DV work?

Feeling empathy is never wrong. But I'm not there with this mom. Little Maleah suffered multiple injuries under her care when she lived with that guy. Unless she inflicted those injuries herself she had to reasonably question whether he was responsible, especially in light of the concerns of the doctor and the actions of CPS.
That is, if she was able to put the needs and welfare of her kids above her own needs.

But she left her child in his care despite prior injuries, then failed to immediately alert authorities on Friday night when she landed and neither he nor her kids were there or could be located.

She possibly made a half-hearted attempt to file a missing person's report on her fiancé the next day, but she didn't include the kids in that half-hearted attempt, there were no calls to 911 about her missing children. No attempt to get the authorities involved in their disappearance. They weren't even mentioned.

It wasn't until the folllowing day, now at least 36 hours since she couldn't locate her kids, that she finally reported them as missing, along with her boyfriend. Maybe.

In another thread, a child was repeatedly tortured by mama's man who wore a wolf mask and burned her two year old, shot her with pellets to wake her up, shocked her, etc.

Despite the extensive abuse, mama took the child to the doctor to treat what the mother apparently velieved was ringworm. It wasn't. It was burn marks from a shocker the monster used on this baby.

The mother must not have realized that those were burn marks or she wouldn't take the child for treatment of ringworm.

There is not one expression of empathy for her on that thread. She is judged for what she should have known, at the least.

But she also didn't appear before cameras and cry for her child. Maybe that makes the difference?

So here you have it. She absolutely knew he was abusing Maleah. And she left the child with him anyhow.

I find her reactions theatrical. It's not moving me.

Omg, @gitana1. Idk what the other thread is, and I don’t think I want to. I was already emotional with little M, as we all are, but those details you shared above literally made me burst into tears and I truly thought I was going to throw up. My God....why are people so cruel to children?! It’s always the most vulnerable, it seems. I don’t think M is alive, as many of us agree. I just hope she passed very quickly with very little knowledge of any pain. I know, I know. This is all truly jmo.

If that’s all that was in the bag, why would he need to put it in a laundry basket?

Who knows? Keep the bottom from breaking? Prevent leakage? He’s not a rocket scientist, who knows.
I’m not disputing M is in the basket. I personally think she
was larger. If he puts basket in car I’d say she’s in it.
Since he needed Clorox & extra Clorox, I think he had a lot to dispose of. Jmo

I watched more. Something stinks. She hadn't even talked to investigators about the abuse? Se allowed him to whip her ill and medically fragile daughter?

I'm going to be sick.

Over my dead damn body. No excuse.

I agree Gitana. There is no excuse. That's why I stated in an earlier comment that this presser was an epic fail in trying to drum up public support for BB.

If BB didn't prevent or protect her daughter from being allegedly abused by DV, she could be charged with failure to protect, as well as other charges related to child abuse.

I think that might have been what that circus of a presser was all about: running interference and trying to mitigate the responsibility of BB to protect her child. If that was the objective, it failed miserably, IMO.

Per the video, he states that LE took (from their apartment) evidence (blood, body tissue) that denoted that a crime had occurred there. Why wasn't DV hauled in for questioning at that time? And now he's apparently on the run, with his family's help? I can't believe LE let him slip through their fingers--hope it isn't true.

I think poor little innocent M may have died from head trauma. It certainly seemed she’d seen a lot of such injuries. With her recent hospital visits, her head would be extremely fragile. Just a moderate blow could’ve easily killed her. I low key really hate these people. That’s my emotions, I know, sorry. I pray the most severe justice is meted out to each and every person responsible, and I pray little M is found so she can be laid to rest properly. All jmo.

And why did she not go directly to the apartment after her mom picked her up? Or did she & we don’t know? Because the believe nothing from her mouth nor have I since day one. Her charade was obvious. Moo

For me, without hearing these new horrific facts that prove she knew systematic abuse was occurring, I felt similarly to you. I didn't understand the sympathy for this mother who IMO clearly left her medically vulnerable child alone with a wolf, despite multiple, previous injuries which doctors stated were inconsistent with a fall, CPS taking her kids away due to that, finding she was guilty of neglectful supervision and then not seining alarmed or trying hard at all, for a couple days, to locate her kids.

Remember, the first missing person's report she said she sort of tried to file was for her fiancée. Not her kids!

Now we find out all this, which is not one bit surprising to me. Disgusting and horrible but no surprise.

These cases are all the same. Mama's new man. A missing or dead kid. A man and a mother's needs put ahead of the lives of her children.

I'm sick of it and sort of super tired of the excuses given to these women who over and over and over again allow this to happen.

Kids are supposed to come first! Period. Not your romantic life. Not your need to have a man. Not your desire not to be lonely. Not your need for free childcare or more income in the home.

Not only do these "mothers" refuse to simply date on the side and have a nice social life that doesn't involve children who can't damn well protect themselves, they then allow these winners to have unfettered access to their vulnerable kids, bathe them, whip them, spend time alone with them, and instead of killing these monsters themselves or at the least, taking the kids and running and going to authorities, they protect their man!

Denial my rear end. They know. They do nothing. And their babies suffer to death.

I'm so angry and sad right now.

Last edited:
And she had a problem with him bathing her? But left him to tend to bathing & dressing her for days? She knew exactly what would take place during her absence.
People miss funerals for a lot of reasons, illness, distance, responsibilities, employment & so forth. She should have stayed home, imo. Of course se this was going to happen, at some point, because she allowed it, I guess to appease DV & keep him from leaving.

I can't listen to the sound on that video at the moment. QX said that (bathing Maleah) in the interview?

WARNING - DISTURBING IMAGE :(:(:(

Pooja Lodhia on Twitter
Stunning allegations: The mother of missing #MaleahDavis and community activist #QuannelX say they have surveillance video of Maleah’s stepfather carrying items including bleach, from the family's apartment. @StefaniaOnABC13 got this photo. https://abc13.com/mom-of-missing-maleah-davis-makes-bombshell-allegations/5294489/ …
D6O2TTNWwAAnbdT.jpg

3:19 PM - 10 May 2019 from Houston, TX

So... She broke up with him ....then she gets pics of him leaving with this?? Awfully convenient. Could have kicked him out knowing this is how he would take his stuff. Anyone think she could be setting him up? This whole situation is horrible...and sadly I realize it could also be what she is saying it is but gahh.... it is all so horrible. And everyone involved is probably lying. Poor Maleah. :(

Not only do these "mothers" refuse to simply date on the side and have a nice social life that doesn't involve children who can't damn well protect themselves, they then allow these winners to use unfettered access to their vulnerable kids, bathe them, whip them, spend time alone with them, and instead of killing these monsters themselves or at the least, taking the kids and running and going to authorities, they protect their man!
In a day or so we’ll have another one of these cases. There’s no shortage of them. It is sickening. IMO, prison for first time abusers. Not jail, I mean state prison. And no reunification. Absolutely none. They do not stop.
I can’t even imagine a man willing to bathe a little girl that is not his, can you? Unless he has some proclivity towards little girls......hello....huge red banner.
I can’t wait to hear why she did not make satisfactory arrangements for childcare if she needed to travel.
I want her arrested, tell me they will charge her with abuse or child endangerment?
Also, if she never gets custody of her other child again, will she just go on to get a new man & birth more kids?

Mom of missing Maleah Davis makes bombshell allegations against her boyfriend
[...]

Quanell accused Vence of abuse, and claimed to have surveillance video of Vence carrying items, including bleach, from the family's apartment.

Quanell admitted Bowens never reported any alleged abuse to police.

Houston police say they have no additional comment during their ongoing investigation. Eyewitness News is in the process of reaching out to Vence for a response to the allegations.

[...]

She's going to be charged with something, IMO. Child endangerment probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam