Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, some were arguing that she knew him for two years so how can we blame her for leaving her medically fragile child who had already had multiple suspicious "incidents", with him? Don't we all do it?

The fact is these cases fit a pattern. We have several on here right at this moment. Little Kylee Willis for example, a beautiful child with Down syndrome, killed by mama's man for interrupting him.

It's a pattern. It always is. Missing or dead child last seen with mama's man?

We can safely assume the following will come out:

1. History of past abuse/abuse allegations involving the missing/dead child or other siblings.

2. CPS involvement with the family that missed the mark.

3. Mama has an unrelated romantic interest living with her kids.

4. Mama's man has a criminal history, domestic violence history, mental health or addiction history and/or documented anger issues in his past.

5. Mama left her kid(s) repeatedly in the care of her dude.

6. Mama saw signs of abuse and failed to act.

7. Mama allowed her man to "discipline" her kids.

8. A relation or close friend sounded the alarm and/or previously had custody of mama's kids or asked to have custody and was refused.

Have we found out anything about BB's prince and his background yet?

No, we haven’t been able to sleuth DV, he’s not a POI.

And what the he!! makes women think their “man” is even remotely interested in her kids? You don’t meet someone & immediately love their family. That is abnormal.

One thing I’m grateful for is CD was not falsely accused. It is too easy for a couple like DV/BB to blame an ex. If you recall, yesterday someone mentioned CD not in the picture & I suggested maybe he felt he needed to step away. Jmo

Never would a man discipline my kids, dogs or horses, I’d boot him off the ranch.

When did he work?

Because the child was last at school BEFORE she left for the funeral, and she failed to call police when she got home and he supposedly didn't pick her up and she couldn't locate her kids.

I'm not saying Maleah was dead when she left but Maleah could've been dying by then.

And even if she wasn't, the facts are such that there could be suspicion both parents are involved. So to get ahead of that, she is revealing facts that show him to be the abuser.

Also, I'm sure others already know those facts. Mama was nervous and wondered when it would all come out. How much she knew. Her gross inaction. Her failure to protect a child already permanently damaged and in the system.

If anything she's hoping that revealing this horror before someone else does will mitigate the charges against her and drum up some sympathy for her.

I believe her appearance at the car was part of her scheme to distance herself from the crimes against her beautiful daughter and engender sympathy.

It apparently worked. At least for a while.

And I caught carp for saying I thought it was an act for the camera who was present!

Let's not forget the way she defended him when this first came out in the media. You're right, she was hedging her bets!

I think he’s “sexually deviant”... he might get his kicks from doing what he’s “not supposed to” sexually... I don’t think he’s gay..
But rather is into non-consent, violence, power, abuse, cheating, etc. I find it likely that he was abused and that’s what compels him to hurt others...
I dated someone like that before and as a partner, you almost never even see the tip of the iceberg. I still to this day have no idea what the true orientation of my ex besides “gross”
Don’t worry, I ran far far away :mad:
ETA: there is NOTHING GROSS ABOUT BEING GAY/QUEER
needed to add that before anything gets twisted lol

Last edited:
Some sort of damage control. He's worried she will be charged with homicide, maybe.
Well at least she is talking now. She needed to distance herself from him, I suppose. I'm just surprised anyone would advise her to release details about the investigation before LE has even spoken to her.
It's pretty clear now that she is guilty of neglect, and maybe child endangerment, but I guess whoever made the decision to make a statement decided admitting guilt for neglect is better than being suspected of murder.

Now they just need to find her boyfriend and see what he has to say. Or at least the evidence they need to arrest him. Imo

Here is what I was able to put together on these three points:
  • Past incidents of "accidents' and "injuries" and ER trips.
  • When CPS removed the kids from the mother last year.
  • Exact date when the kids returned to her partial care.
I haven't been able to find the exact date when the children were returned to the home. If anyone has that information AND A LINK, I'd sure appreciate it.

Please keep in mind that Khou11 received roughly 300 pages of documents. A very small number of those were shown in their video which I screenshotted, enlarged, summarized, etc. and is where most of the following information comes from. Without all 300 pages, obviously this is not a complete account. Some of my screenshots weren't even complete pages of the documents. (Video linked below)

Anyway, still tweaking it a little bit, but here's the gist:

July 10, 2018 - BB took Maleah to the ER after she was throwing up blood. Doctors reported Maleah was "extremely lethargic." Maleah was treated and released. [1]

July 28, 2018 BB contacted BB2, who was in New Orleans, and stated that Maleah had fallen from a tall chair to a marble table. BB said that Maleah was fine. BB2 advised BB to take Maleah to the hospital to be checked out. BB took Maleah to West Houston Memorial and was observed with a laceration to the forehead. BB is reported as denying child having similar symptoms as prior ER visit. She denied vomiting or abnormal behavior from Maleah. She also denied seizures or lethargy in the medical record. Maleah's forehead laceration was repaired. No imaging studies were reported as completed. The surgical pathology report reveals a chronic subdural hematoma displaying a prominent fibroblastic proliferation with collagen deposition, numerous small vessels, many hemosiderin-laden macrophages and acute hemorrhage. [2]

July 29, 2018 BB2 arrived home [2]

Jul 30, 2018 BB2 wasn't feeling well and didn't go to work. She observed that Maleah was fine. [2]

July 31, 2018 BB2 was still unwell and didn’t go to work. She observed that Maleah was fine. [2]

August 1, 2018 BB2 went back to work and Maleah was in the care of BB and DV, who lived in the home and is the father of BB’s youngest child. BB texted BB2 that something was wrong with Maleah and that her eyes were rolling back. BB2 told BB to take Maleah to the hospital. BB2 did acknowledge that BB had to be told to take Maleah to the hospital. BB took Maleah to the hospital and she was transported to a different hospital where she had a craniectomy to relieve pressure. It was stated that when Maleah was opened up that the blood color that was observed was not normal and it looked different and not "fresh." [2]

Medical professionals stated that the story BB and BB2 told about Maleah falling from a chair would not have caused the serious internal injuries which required half of Maleah's skull to be removed. If the fall had caused the injuries then Maleah would have much more severe and observable symptoms. [2]

BB2 stayed consistently by Maleah's side. BB was in and out and not consistently present at the hospital. This was unusual for a child with Maleah's severe condition. Maleah was in the ICU. CD, Maleah's father did visit and was lying in the bed with Maleah propped up on him. BB2 stated that neither was able to recall another trauma previous to July 28, 2018 that could have resulted in the subdural hematoma. [2]

When Maleah got out of ICU, doctors ordered that she wear a helmet for 12-24 months while she healed. [1]

August 3, 2018 The Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) received a report alleging physical abuse and neglectful supervision. Maleah obtained an injury to the head which required a craniotomy and parents are providing stories inconsistent with the injuries sustained. After further medical review it was determined that the child suffered from a previous head injury that was not reported. [2]

August 10, 2018 Investigator MW spoke with Texas Children's Hospital Child Abuse Social Worker JW who provided MRI results from the physician confirming the previous unexplained injury and the inconsistent explanations for current injury. It was determined that the findings of two separate injuries (frontal laceration and a second fracture to the left posterior temporal bone) indicate more than one impact to Maleah's head. Maleah will have to wear a helmet for 12-24 months while her skull is healing. [2]

August 11, 2018 Investigator MW received a call from the FC, the social worker in the emergency room at TCMC who explained he had seen videos on an iPad that was reportedly brought to the hospital by a paternal aunt for Maleah to entertain herself. The videos on the device show Maleah play fighting with older children who are paternal family members. The date of the videos is near the date that Maleah was taken to the emergency room in early July 2018. I asked if the videos could provide an explanation for the previous head injuries and the videos were described as not useful to the investigation. [2]

August 13, 2018 Investigator MW made face to face contact with the mother and DV at the residence. The parents gave permission to view the home and where Maleah supposedly injured herself. I observed the area where it was reported Maleah fell and injured herself. The distance from the tall chair to the table was not measured due to lack of a measuring device. During the contact at the home, I discussed the result of the MRI and the findings with BB and DV. BB and DV denied any previous injury or head trauma. I discussed the injury to Maleah with sibling __________ and he stated she hit her head while (playing?) with him around the home. __________ showed me where they were flipping in the home, when his sister hit her head. The caregivers continue to provide explanations that are inconsistent with the injury sustained by the child. [2]

August 14, 2018 The DFPS obtained TMC (temporary managing conservatorship) as of all children due to the Department’s concern about the safety and care of the three children in the home due to the allegations. [1]

September 4, 2018 Conference Date [2]

December 10, 2018 A status hearing was held in the District Court of Harris County TX. BB appeared in person and through attorney, CD appeared through attorney, JW – Court Appointed Ad Litem appeared __________ and ready. [2]

January 2019 – Month/Year of Next Review [2]

February 2019 – A judge ordered a “monitored return” home to BB, where “the caseworker could go at least once a month to check on the family,” according to CPS spokeswoman TB. The court also ordered that Maleah's parents take a parenting class. According to records, neither has completed that. [1]

March 19 (?) 2019 - “Maleah has had multiple brain surgeries, most recently end of March, early April, to fix the flap for her injury…” Sgt MH, HPD. [3]

[1] Why did missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis need brain surgery?
[2]
[3] Maleah Davis: Social services explain why missing 4-year-old girl was pulled from home last year amid abuse allegations
Wow Pommy! The elves outdid themselves this time. Piepalooza.

They fought before she left, she found him sending another man d pics, neighbors camera caught him on film leaving apt with bleach, and a laundry basket with a garbage bag in it. She fears he hurt Maleah because she accused him of being gay and told him she was giving The ring back. They want a manhunt.
Oh, what a surprise! A pervert that she left her daughter with. Cool! Very safe!

Well, some were arguing that she knew him for two years so how can we blame her for leaving her medically fragile child who had already had multiple suspicious "incidents", with him? Don't we all do it?

The fact is these cases fit a pattern. We have several on here right at this moment. Little Kylee Willis for example, a beautiful child with Down syndrome, killed by mama's man for interrupting him.

It's a pattern. It always is. Missing or dead child last seen with mama's man?

We can safely assume the following will come out:

1. History of past abuse/abuse allegations involving the missing/dead child or other siblings.

2. CPS involvement with the family that missed the mark.

3. Mama has an unrelated romantic interest living with her kids.

4. Mama's man has a criminal history, domestic violence history, mental health or addiction history and/or documented anger issues in his past.

5. Mama left her kid(s) repeatedly in the care of her dude.

6. Mama saw signs of abuse and failed to act.

7. Mama allowed her man to "discipline" her kids.

8. A relation or close friend sounded the alarm and/or previously had custody of mama's kids or asked to have custody and was refused.

Have we found out anything about BB's prince and his background yet?

@gitana you need to save this list for the next case!
We go thru this debate constantly, it seems. Therefore, I think you’ll need this again next week for the next “step daddy” mishap.
Why can’t women decide between dating a loser or being a mom? Give one or the other up. The two together are not cohesive. Moo

Steve Campion on Twitter
A little girl with so much life, so much potential is still missing tonight. It’s been a week since #MaleahDavis’ alleged abduction. We won’t stop fighting for the truth, for answers. Startling new allegations in the case -> http://abc13.com/5294616 . #BREAKING #abc13 #hounews
D6PP57aW4AAYPfa.jpg

5:10 PM - 10 May 2019 from Houston, TX

No, we haven’t been able to sleuth DV, he’s not a POI.

And what the he!! makes women think their “man” is even remotely interested in her kids? You don’t meet someone & immediately love their family. That is abnormal.

One thing I’m grateful for is CD was not falsely accused. It is too easy for a couple like DV/BB to blame an ex. If you recall, yesterday someone mentioned CD not in the picture & I suggested maybe he felt he needed to step away. Jmo

Never would a man discipline my kids, dogs or horses, I’d boot him off the ranch.

When did he work?
Did you check the top of this page? “AMBER ALERT: 4-YEAR-OLD MALEAH DAVIS' STEPFATHER IS OFFICALLY A PERSON OF INTEREST” in the big black box above.

Time for an experiment...who here has a 30-pound kid they can put in a laundry basket and lift, please?! NO TRASH BAG, of course. MOO
Good idea. Of course, the quality of the basket would be key. It would have to be similar, if not the same. My grandson is taller and heavier so it wouldn't work. Same age range though.

Edited for typos.

Does anyone else think it looks like the basket he is carrying is rather heavy? You can see the strain on his hand. Of course we are only seeing a snapshot. The actual video is probably much more telling.

So when will we see an arrest, or two?

Having grown up in very similar household, I can say that the mom was definitely aware, but CHOSE to ignore DV’s behavior.

I agree. I defended her in the beginning, even yesterday, her grief looks real BUT too late lady. Why she is coming out with all this now? JIMINEY

(I’ve been watching the Caliyah McNabb murder trial on court Tv the past 2 days. The mother showed the same grief this mother has. While maybe not guilty of directly murdering her 15 day old baby girl, she has been charged with 2nd degree murder because she knowingly kept her in a home with drugs and violence that resulted in her death. A disgusting violent evil death at that)

JMO imo moo

Hi ILTBP - I don't think that meets the definition of negligent homicide - I think negligent homicide requires the party to have engaged directly in an action that resulted in a death.

They have to commit criminal negligence to be charged with criminally negligent homicide:

PENAL CODE

TITLE 2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY

CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

1.07 provides that the omission is an offense or otherwise provides that he has a duty to perform the act.

Sec. 6.03. DEFINITIONS OF CULPABLE MENTAL STATES. (a) A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.

(b) A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to circumstances surrounding his conduct when he is aware of the nature of his conduct or that the circumstances exist. A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to a result of his conduct when he is aware that his conduct is reasonably certain to cause the result.

(c) A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

(d) A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

PENAL CODE

TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON

CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

Sec. 19.01. TYPES OF CRIMINAL HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.

(b) Criminal homicide is murder, capital murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide.

Sec. 19.05. CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.

(b) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

I think her conduct fits.

Thank you for sharing. I cannot hear the video or watch it at work right now. I am FURIOUS.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks BB is setting a story to make it seem like she is Ms. Innocent in all this? DV did this and that, and HE this HE that.

I am sure he did but she LET IT HAPPEN. I AM FURIOUS.

I'm still trying to catch up but, if her goal is to make herself look like she's innocent, she's doing a garbage job of it. In fact, she looks worse now than she did before this news broke. And if anyone advised her this was a good idea, that person is a blazing idiot on wheels. So... you know, moo.

They have to commit criminal negligence to be charged with criminally negligent homicide:

PENAL CODE

TITLE 2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF CRIMINAL RESPONSIBILITY

CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

1.07 provides that the omission is an offense or otherwise provides that he has a duty to perform the act.

Sec. 6.03. DEFINITIONS OF CULPABLE MENTAL STATES. (a) A person acts intentionally, or with intent, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to a result of his conduct when it is his conscious objective or desire to engage in the conduct or cause the result.

(b) A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to the nature of his conduct or to circumstances surrounding his conduct when he is aware of the nature of his conduct or that the circumstances exist. A person acts knowingly, or with knowledge, with respect to a result of his conduct when he is aware that his conduct is reasonably certain to cause the result.

(c) A person acts recklessly, or is reckless, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he is aware of but consciously disregards a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that its disregard constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

(d) A person acts with criminal negligence, or is criminally negligent, with respect to circumstances surrounding his conduct or the result of his conduct when he ought to be aware of a substantial and unjustifiable risk that the circumstances exist or the result will occur. The risk must be of such a nature and degree that the failure to perceive it constitutes a gross deviation from the standard of care that an ordinary person would exercise under all the circumstances as viewed from the actor's standpoint.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 6. CULPABILITY GENERALLY

PENAL CODE

TITLE 5. OFFENSES AGAINST THE PERSON

CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

Sec. 19.01. TYPES OF CRIMINAL HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits criminal homicide if he intentionally, knowingly, recklessly, or with criminal negligence causes the death of an individual.

(b) Criminal homicide is murder, capital murder, manslaughter, or criminally negligent homicide.

Sec. 19.05. CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT HOMICIDE. (a) A person commits an offense if he causes the death of an individual by criminal negligence.

(b) An offense under this section is a state jail felony.

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 19. CRIMINAL HOMICIDE

I think her conduct fits.
Guilty, IMO.

I agree Gitana. There is no excuse. That's why I stated in an earlier comment that this presser was an epic fail in trying to drum up public support for BB.

If BB didn't prevent or protect her daughter from being allegedly abused by DV, she could be charged with failure to protect, as well as other charges related to child abuse.

I think that might have been what that circus of a presser was all about: running interference and trying to mitigate the responsibility of BB to protect her child. If that was the objective, it failed miserably, IMO.
Yes, but BB gave much needed info she hadn't told LE on camera to the public that she can't lie out of now. That's one good thing from that fiasco I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam