Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is about this Facebook Page for news org FOX 26 Houston

HOLY CRAP! COMMUNITY ACTIVIST SPEAKING OUT ON BEHALF OF FAMILY DIVULGING MAJOR INFO NOW BEING ALLEGED.

The absolute understatement of the year, but I heard it with my own ears:

"Mom is not perfect. Mom has made mistakes."

Poor precious little Maleah. She never stood a chance. You leave your little one with (according to your own words) a child molester and abuser? I cannot believe this interview!!!

I mean the cops were totally blindsided by this presser. They're probably scrambling and pissed. I guarantee BB and QX just royally messed up the case they were building by tipping their hand.

If DV is on the run,LE are going to take a lot of heat for allowing that to happen. They suspected him very early and appear to have crime evidence from his home, but to now say he was not a POI because you have to be arrested first to call him a POI is ridiculous and they are covering their butts imo.

HPD says the car involved in the case that was found on Thursday is still being processed. Nothing was found in the car.

The department said they cannot confirm that evidence of a crime may have been found inside the family's apartment.

Many are wondering if Vence is now considered a suspect or a person of interest.

On Friday, HPD said they do not use the phrase "person of interest" and Vence is not considered a suspect at this time.

Explosive new claims made in disappearance of 4-year-old Maleah Davis

So do we think he took the hamper to the car, or did he head to the apartment dumpster? What's their address again?
9850 S. Kirkwood
If you’re saving your list, you might wanna add his current/last job. And maybe “wanted fugitive”.

I think he’s just weird. Prob has some other habits I won’t theorize on.
As we know, some couples get together only because one party is needy. Maybe jobless, homeless or flat broke. There’s always women readily available to take down on their luck men in, incorporating them into their household, knowing little about them in my opinion.
The list is what was reported in the article linked in the post. Not my list.
2yo was super easy. Extra room in the basket.

7yo was awkward and difficult to lift/carry. I thought the handles were going to break. She takes up the whole basket, but fits.

Now they're fighting over the basket. Thanks guys.
Thank you! So, your 7-year-old weighs approx 24 more pounds than Maleah, probably taller and still fit. This is so sad...:(
Not caught up, but I knew this was coming, despite all the poor mom posts. I don't believe a word of mom's accusations, she's trying to cover her arse. She saw the route they were taking was about to derail so she's taken her own detour and throwing him under the bus. I said it before, i'll say it again, three people are going to be held responsible in some way.

Has the media reported a date for those laundry/bleach/garbage bag surveillance video?

Ya know, she could have dumped his arse when they didn't have the children in their custody, and she didn't.

Unfreakinbelievable.
There's an article back a few pages that said the video is from the day after BB left for MA. So, May 1st, if the article is correct. Have also seen some tweets saying the same thing. MOO

Last edited:
I am trying to figure a couple things out..If she was being monitored monthly by cps would they have seen the bruises on Maleah or did she make sure they where covered? I was taken from my mom at 10 her rights terminated and i find it hard to figure out how cps didn't know she wasn't attending her daycare on routine basis because they followed up with my school and home.I guess the daycare workers didn't see bruises either? moo

Maybe that was the purpose of it? Maybe LE was focusing on BB and they did this to throw them off? Pretty big risk as BB now has messed up her chance of getting her kids back by admitting via QX that she knew about previous abuses and still left the kids in DV's care.

Yes, she's shown how important getting her kids back is by her non-compliance with taking the parenting classes as ordered by CPS.

Here's a little bit. No criminal history.

Derion Vence: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
  1. His name was spelled Darion on SM, but is actually spelled Derion
  2. Derion also goes by the name Slim Vence
  3. Derion has no criminal record
  4. Derion and BB are the parents of the toddler child who was with DV and Maleah on Friday night
  5. Derion and BB have been together for several years and live together
  6. Derion works in the music industry
  7. His Linkedin profiles shows he has worked at a Houston hotel
  8. Derion is originally from St. Louis MO
  9. He has a company called Superhouse Entertainment LLC according to his FB page (now deleted)
  10. BB says DV is now staying with his brother

Try the 7 year old! Lol

Thank you. I know, I don't want it to be her either. :(

I'm almost positive he is from St. Louis. Could he have a bro there? Just thinking.

Edit: You have St.L. in your list. oops o_O

Last edited:
Oh that's interesting. I know you can't post it pictures, but I'm wondering when the pictures were taken, not posted, but taken.
IDK, I tried to blow it up to see more. It was definitely taken outside in a backyard, it look like fresh bandages on some cuts, his shirt is off but you can only see the top part of his pants and the pants look like stretchy elastic. I'm thinking it might be the scrubs from the hospital. The scratches could of come from a deep wooded area with branches if he was hiding MD. They are all over his back. IDK. this whole case seems strange. MOO

Another fact from the video is that after BB told DV it was over, she stopped taking his calls. Then"he texted her some very disturbing things that mom has to share with law enforcement". He could have been texting that he was going to kill her daughter, and she didn't call LE which could have saved Meleah's life. She said earlier that she didn't think he would do anything like that right? WRONG!!!!
How does he know what things he texted her and all these other stories about them? Why would she tell him all these things and how can telling the public possibly help her situation? LE must be fuming that this guy is interfering with their investigation.
I wonder how Vence feels? He must be mortified. Telling the media about his disgusting behavior and his "penis shots?"
He is probably in Mexico by now.

Last edited:
It all depends on what she was ask by LE. I'm sure LE asked her questions pertaining to abuse. BB posted on SM that she was interrogated for 8 hours while she was defending DV. BB also posted pic of DV with scratches all over his neck and back (I have the screen shots but I'm not allowed to post) and thank god he is alive from his attack. MOO
Bolding mine

From the 3 "attackers" ?
Why would he be scratched ?

Eta : Did DV send these pics to BB, or were they taken by BB.
I was under the impression that DV and BB haven't been in close proximity since she returned from the funeral.
If the scratches are from tree branches, it could be a clue as to where Maleah is.
More importantly, his phone (or a burner if he has one) would show where he's been.

Last edited:
Still trying to catch up here. I just noticed that this source is saying that the video of him carrying the basket was taken on Wednesday. The day after BB left for MA. Is this true? I was thinking it was Friday.

‘In the video, Vence was seen the morning after Bowens went to Massachusetts for her father’s funeral carrying two bottles of bleach, a large laundry container and a black bag stuffed inside, Quanell X said.’ Mother of Maleah Davis blames girl’s stepfather for disappearance
There are conflicting reports.

Steve Campion on Twitter
#BREAKING - Exclusive images obtained by #abc13 show #MaleahDavis’ stepfather leaving his apartment with only his one year old son & a trash bag inside a laundry basket, according to a source. This is on the day of the alleged abduction. Details -> http://abc13.com/5294489 .
D6POtFGWwAArUPJ.jpg
D6POtFDX4AAcQUD.jpg

5:05 PM - 10 May 2019

Miya Shay on Twitter
#CaughtOnCamera: Stepdad of #MaleahDavis is seen leaving his apt. with a laundry basket & trash bag. Days later: he shows up to the hospital with just his son. The full story on #abc13: https://abc13.com/5294616/
D6PJ43cXoAIqzAU.jpg
D6PJ5DcWsAAzwwl.jpg

4:44 PM - 10 May 2019

If DV is on the run,LE are going to take a lot of heat for allowing that to happen. They suspected him very early and appear to have crime evidence from his home, but to now say he was not a POI because you have to be arrested first to call him a POI is ridiculous and they are covering their butts imo.
If anything made him run it's that wackadoodle that spoke to the media, not LE. They are probably trying to get the evidence they need for an arrest and now this guy has either spread a bunch of rumors or given away valuable information. Imo

Snipped for brevity.
Bolding mine.

Somehow I'm not buying what she's selling.
She broke up before the funeral ?
But thought it was fine to leave Maleah with him for a few days that she was gone-- as in several states away by plane-- and not just an hour away , where she could come back if needed ?

I ain't buying what she/they sellin' either. It's foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23