Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Darion Vence claimed the abductors dropped him and his son off near Highway 6, but kept Maleah. He told police he WALKED to Methodist Hospital. Surveillance showed he was dropped off in a car matching the description of the family’s Nissan #Abc13 "

Attachments

• vencetwitter.PNG
    vencetwitter.PNG
    382.5 KB · Views: 58
Hmm...someone dropped him off at the hospital on May 5th? When did her flight get in? Was it the night before on May 4th?

It's not unusual for LE to report chain of custody date.

All previous reports state DV arrived at hospital Sat 5/5/19 around 11pm. However, if police viewed/secured the hospital video an hour later, explains why their tweet cites 5/5.

MOO

ETA: Surveillance of vehicle dropping DV at hospital is stamped 11:21pm

D6UtIl6X4AEdNO_.jpg

He looks a little tired in this booking photo ...

We can go with tired. Not what I was thinking.....

Given the information in this post alone, why would he not be charged with murder? It sounds like the only other person seen going in and out of the apartment besides DV was a 1-year-old!!! JMO
I’d guess that charge is forthcoming, and this was only to hold him and keep him from fleeing, or taking some other action IMHO

"Darion Vence claimed the abductors dropped him and his son off near Highway 6, but kept Maleah. He told police he WALKED to Methodist Hospital. Surveillance showed he was dropped off in a car matching the description of the family’s Nissan #Abc13 "

Ugh...why can’t cameras be crystal clear and why can’t I see through the glass? I literally zoomed in as much as I could.

Ita.

Good points.
Also curious if BB was ever in their apartment after she returned from the trip ?
According to msm sources and BB2's words, no.
But do we know that for sure ?

And did DV and BB have any contact after she returned, that hasn't been revealed (by them), whether in person or texting/talking ?
I though they got someone to unlock the door when the police were there with them.
As far as I know, we haven't heard anything about whether they had any contact, except that BB said he wasn't answering her calls. Imo

Houston Police on Twitter
Replacing previous tweet with better link: Charges have been filed against the step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis. Full details here: UPDATE: Suspect Arrested, Charged in Missing Child Investigation – City of Houston | Newsroom No additional information is available at this time nor are investigators available for interviews. #hounews
5:45 PM - 11 May 2019

CITY OF HOUSTON BULLETIN
UPDATE: Suspect Arrested, Charged in Missing Child Investigation – City of Houston | Newsroom
MAY 11, 2019
Charges have been filed against a suspect arrested in the disappearance of a child reportedly abducted about 9 p.m. on Saturday (May 4).

The suspect, Derion Vence (b/m, 26), is charged with tampering with evidence in the 180th State District Court. He is the step-father of missing 4-year-old Maleah Davis. A photo of suspect Vence is not available at this time.

HPD Homicide Division Sergeant J. Horn, Detective K. McDonald and Officer J. Escobar reported:

Suspect Vence reported to police that on May 4, he was en route to George Bush Intercontinental Airport when he heard a sound that made him think his silver Nissan Altima had a flat tire. He pulled over on the Eastex Freeway (North U.S. Highway 59) near Greens Road. Vence told police Maleah was then taken by three Hispanic males in their 30s, driving a 2010 blue Chevrolet crew cab pickup truck. Due to injuries he said he suffered during the abduction, he reportedly lost consciousness for about 24 hours, regaining it on Sunday (May 5). He said he found himself on foot in Sugar Land and walked to Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital for treatment. He then reported Maleah missing.

Although Vence reported his silver Nissan Altima was taken in the abduction, surveillance video showed someone in that Nissan Altima dropped Vence off at the Methodist Sugar Land Hospital on May 5.

Also, blood evidence obtained from Vence’s apartment has been linked to Maleah. Vence was also observed carrying a full laundry basket from the apartment.

On Thursday, Vence’s silver Nissan Altima was recovered in Missouri City, Texas. The laundry basket was found in the trunk of the Nissan along with a gas can.

Today (Saturday, May 11), members of the Gulf Coast Violent Offenders Task Force arrested Vence without incident at a relative’s home in Sugar Land.

Anyone with information on this case, the whereabouts of Maleah Davis, or who knows who sold the gas can (pictured below) to Vence is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Any/all updates on this story will be disseminated on our HPD Twitter page.

gascan1-225x300.jpg
gascan2-146x300.jpg

So who was driving the Nissan that dropped him off at the hospital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge