Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d guess that charge is forthcoming, and this was only to hold him and keep him from fleeing, or taking some other action IMHO
Definitely. He’ll be charged with murder sooner or later.

They wanted him behind bars as soon as possible, and this was the way to do it.

Hopefully they can now pressure him into revealing where he disposed of her body.

So, was Maleah seen by anyone else before her Mother left for her trip? There really isn't a complete timeline here.

Not sticking up for DV, but maybe he was not the only one responsible for Maleah's disappearance, but he is being thrown under the bus by BB.

I don't think she will go anywhere, she is busy being taken care of in her time of grief by her spokesman.

I think there was a situation that would allow them to point the finger at each other.

Given the information in this post alone, why would he not be charged with murder? It sounds like the only other person seen going in and out of the apartment besides DV was a 1-year-old!!! JMO
I know. Frustrating.
Give it some time.
LE are building their case and if anyone else was involved, hopefully they're going to get the harshest justice possible !

I assume LE has looked at every little flicker of that apartment video to see if, or when, he left that apartment and what he appeared to have with him

I'm still not convinced she was in that laundry basket he carried out.

If it was just laundry, then there would have been video of him returning with the washing in the laundry basket. If it was just a bag of used nappies, then the bag would have gone into the dumpster and he'd come back into the house with an empty laundry basket.

Given that Maleah went into the house, and was never seen coming out, I believe that she was carried out in the laundry basket.

Ugh...why can’t cameras be crystal clear and why can’t I see through the glass? I literally zoomed in as much as I could.

I know!!! I found where it was posted, screenshot it, zoomed... nothing. It's too grainy and there's glare on the windows. Hopefully LE can see it better!
Why does it sometimes seem hunting cams are much clearer?! :mad:

It just doesn't make any sense....the mother is still living in that apartment...
Apparently she didn't have a key. I guess she didn't think she needed to take one with her since he was supposed to pick her up. It was probably on the same chain as her car keys.
I wonder how she could even afford a car like that. Not that it matters.
Imo

I know!!! I found where it was posted, screenshot it, zoomed... nothing. It's too grainy and there's glare on the windows. Hopefully LE can see it better!

Methodist has cameras inside and outside. They just aren’t showing us the other video.

Surely they have different views and more cameras. They have actual video footage, but as grainy as it looks I’m hoping they get clear images. That hospital photo with him and son looks pretty clear IMO

Given the information in this post alone, why would he not be charged with murder? It sounds like the only other person seen going in and out of the apartment besides DV was a 1-year-old!!! JMO

That may not be the case.

I think we’ll find out that BB was still home when Maleah was last seen and now they’re going to turn on each other. JMO.

I agree with you. I wonder who will cave first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz