Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is it possible that DV didn't go to the airport to pick up BB so she called BB2 who dropped her off at the apartment where she discovered something happened to Malea - in anger she created an event that caused DV to have cuts on his forehead and then they devised a CYA plan and she dropped him off at the hospital . . . totally just MOO

David Gonzalez on Twitter
Just spoke with #MaleahDavis’ grandfather and great-grandmother. They’re glad to see Derion Vence was arrested but find it hard to be happy knowing Maleah has not been found. #khou11
D6U4lE-XsAAb9pR.jpg

7:26 PM - 11 May 2019

Just when you think criminals can’t get any dumber, someone dropped him off IN THE CAR HE SAID WAS LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD? Hospitals in Houston are guaranteed to have cameras. Surely he knew this wasn’t going to fly. Somewhat surprised he didn’t try to skip town.
Edited for grammar
His insane story from the get-go, shows that criminals don’t get any dumber than this guy.

It’s like he took a bunch of horrible movie scenarios, and added a dose of pure delusion.

He might as well have claimed that she was abducted by Aliens.

It would be laughable in its absurdity, if this wasn’t real life, with a real victim.

This is rhetorical really...What could be a motive for killing a 4 year old little girl? And IF the mom were involved (which I know we don't know), what would possibly be HER motive? Our children are the air we breathe, the sun in our skies, we die just *thinking* of them getting hurt or lost or scared, etc. I just don't understand.

So, is it possible that DV didn't go to the airport to pick up BB so she called BB2 who dropped her off at the apartment where she discovered something happened to Malea - in anger she created an event that caused DV to have cuts on his forehead and then they devised a CYA plan and she dropped him off at the hospital . . . totally just MOO
Quite a plausible scenario...

This is rhetorical really...What could be a motive for killing a 4 year old little girl? And IF the mom were involved (which I know we don't know), what would possibly be HER motive? Our children are the air we breathe, the sun in our skies, we die just *thinking* of them getting hurt or lost or scared, etc. I just don't understand.

I think this is your (unfortunately) standard case of a man losing his temper, and abusing a child to death.

Another unfortunate reality, is people who all too frequently cover for someone like this.

Its gotta be some sort of twisted love.

Well, once again, we have conflicting reports then. That is the first report I've seen that he arrived on Sunday though. o_O

Step-father’s car found in Maleah Davis case; 4-year-old girl still nowhere to be found
He ended up at Methodist Hospital in Sugar Land sometime between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. Saturday. That's when he reported Maleah missing. An Amber Alert was issued Sunday morning.

Ok, if I am piecing the timeline correctly, the alleged abduction took place after BB returned from MA. She arrived late Friday and slept at her mom's Friday night. MD was abducted Sat evening and DV shows up at the hospital Sun night. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong