Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleah's little brother turns 2 next week.

It is sounding to me like Derion returned to the apartment with Maleah AFTER taking the baby to daycare. I suspect that's what will ultimately come out.

I think that's likely what was being referred to by QX, by Derion returning with Maleah instead of taking her to daycare.

It may be that he went to the daycare and dropped off one child, but not two. Not that he actually took her OUT of daycare early.

The oldest boy was not home and is not with DV's family. He and Maleah are full siblings.

The oldest boy was with his father and I believe is with his father's family now. But he's definitely not with DV's family. The baby boy, is with DV's family. Both are with the paternal side.

Which would be royally stupid.... I mean just drive to a dumpster. Fire attracts attention and with the rain it wouldn't have been easy. Though I guess not dangerous either.

One 2 gallon gas can isn't going to help much there. Should have gotten a bigger one if that was the purpose.

I have purchased a 2 gallon gas can at a gas station that had a hand written tag. I'm betting that's where it came from.

Mariha Smith. :(

I thought the same thing... if they are going to enter random numbers.... but I think it's auto filled.

"Thursday a.m.: The owner of Maleah's daycare told KHOU that they haven't seen her since April 26. The owner said Vence picked up his son Friday but Maleah wasn't with him."

HPD: Blood evidence linked to Maleah Davis found in stepfather's apartment

A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left town for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.
Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

I know you guys have already discussed this, but the thread has been moving so fast I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The preschool said the last time Maleah was at school was Friday, April 26th.
'I miss Maleah' | Preschool friends are asking about missing 4-year-old

The above states she was last seen alive on video April 30th, when cameras captured vence bringing her BACK into the apartment that morning.

Was BB still there or had she left for her flight already? There is some text information out there, in which she herself says DV snuck Maleah back in the house while she was still home, but she didn't know that?

Besides BB anybody else confirm they filed out a police report. BB first posted it on SM (prob CYA) before LE... then later on, she was asking her peeps on her page to call the HPD to see why an amber alert hasn't been issued.

Maybe she didn't want to call 911 because it is recorded.
MOO

did Cheryl Mercedes at KHOU or any other MSM pick up that report or screenshot it?

Finally, I'm glad these showed up. Ok, so BB is the one who sent these pics out on her SM with the screenshots most of you saw in the comment section on the media FB page... when she was defending him (so you know the content) It was send out either Sun/Mon. I looked into the background and it has the same wood fence and hanging thing (I don't know what you call that) by their apartment.
That's why I have been saying all this time MY OPINION is they were together over weekend then he put her on ignore this past Mon/Tues. BB lies... MOO and all that Jazz
They do look like cat scratches . . . or from long fingernails?

I still find it very odd that she and family members took to social media to demand an amber alert (typically used in an abduction) BEFORE fiancé showed up with bogus abduction story from a police department that says they never even had a police report.

Someone earlier mentioned that it was possibly two different jurisdictions but you’re right, family members were encouraging others to call HPD even before DV showed up at hospital.

DV did the same thing at the hospital.(he asked someone else to contact LE) coincidence. MOO.

A law enforcement source also tells Eyewitness News that Maleah was last seen alive on surveillance video in her family's apartment complex on April 30, the same day her mother left town for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.

Following that morning, investigators say he was never seen with her.

Probably unrelated but someone intentionally set fire to beehives in Alvin, TX on May 2:
More than 500,000 bees killed in Texas arson attack

Alvin is not far from Sugar Land/Houston.
Have there been any searches in that area? I know it's before the laundry basket video but perhaps Vence scouted out a place to dump her body first and saw the bees. Perhaps he wanted to get rid of the beehives to make it easier to access an area. All those scratches on him look like he went through a bunch of thick brush and got cut up. That could happen while running from bees after knocking over a hive. MOO.

Those scratches on his neck and on his chest look the same. Was he running through Briars without a shirt on?

Last edited:

I know you guys have already discussed this, but the thread has been moving so fast I want to make sure I didn't miss anything.

The preschool said the last time Maleah was at school was Friday, April 26th.
'I miss Maleah' | Preschool friends are asking about missing 4-year-old

The above states she was last seen alive on video April 30th, when cameras captured vence bringing her BACK into the apartment that morning.

Was BB still there or had she left for her flight already? There is some text information out there, in which she herself says DV snuck Maleah back in the house while she was still home, but she didn't know that?

If BB is saying he snuck MD in and she didn't know.. I call Bull....! Her lies and cover-up are just as bad as his.
Come on Media give us the times.... MOO

I thought so too. Like he walked in an area with some type of thorny bushes. Poor fella. He needs to toughen up a bit before he moves to state priz, moo.
Yes, I've had scratches that looked like that from going blueberry picking.
If he was trying to hide a body at night, in an area like that, it makes sense that he would have a lot of scratches on him. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff