Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just randomly jumping in here...have we talked about what looks like blood on his pants?
Hi, friend! I'm behind, so sorry if already answered. Yes, it's been discussed and I think the consensus is that it's some kind of pattern in the pants. I'm not so sure, though. MOO
I got a bit behind. Just seeing the actual pics. This looks as if he's gone through a blackberry patch. With lightweight clothing on. They will eat you up. It would probably not be a bad idea to search somewhere that there is a lot of brambles or blackberries. His odometer may help with a radius.
IMO, self-inflicted. If we're really lucky, LE will find a knife with both his and Maleah's DNA on it. :( MOO

Honestly, I think she pulled that bathing thing out of her a$$.

My husband is the step-father to my oldest. She's a girl. We operate as a family unit. There are plenty of times he bathed her because I was busy with something else. Or she requested it because he's more fun and let her splash water all over the darn bathroom.

I believe its stated by Quanell X in the Interview he gave to media, or am i mistaken?. So it must have came from BBs mouth.
To be clear, I'm not saying I don't believe it happened - it seems super likely that the male parent figure person in the household would bathe the children, especially since he did other duties like take them to daycare. Seems pretty likely he would have bathed his own son, and at least sometimes I bet at least the 2 youngest children might have been bathed together.

I am just asking because I have seen specific reference to this so many times so I want to know if it is fact as spoken by BB (perhaps through QX) or if it is speculation. If she mentioned it, did it sound like she thought it was part of the molestation she is alleging?

My husband is the step-father to my oldest. She's a girl. We operate as a family unit. There are plenty of times he bathed her because I was busy with something else. Or she requested it because he's more fun and let her splash water all over the darn bathroom.
So many times this. I fundamentally disagree with there being something wrong with a stepfather bathing a child. In my mind, it has more to do with the person in question, specifically, and less to do with his status as a stepfather.

It's a sad world if step dads can't bathe step children without people throwing out accusations :(. If she had suspicions, of course bells would ring...but in which case, why would she allow him near any of her kids?

To be clear, I'm not saying I don't believe it happened - it seems super likely that the male parent figure person in the household would bathe the children, especially since he did other duties like take them to daycare. Seems pretty likely he would have bathed his own son, and at least sometimes I bet at least the 2 youngest children might have been bathed together.

I am just asking because I have seen specific reference to this so many times so I want to know if it is fact as spoken by BB (perhaps through QX) or if it is speculation. If she mentioned it, did it sound like she thought it was part of the molestation she is alleging?
It sounds like she was trying to insinuate anything she could to smear him and make herself look like a victim because a) she knew things were starting to unravel with his story or b) she knew more about what actually happened with M. JMO.

Anybody remember in the beginning a msm article discussing DV employer and he had been “throwing up” at work all week and only officially became off work due to his illness on Friday 5/3/2019?
Curious how his employment schedule fits in to all of what we now know.

Listen to video with QX

I've wondered about wet towels and the weight of them. Add in bathmats (since blood was found in the bathroom) that may have gotten wet in the clean up and all the other things you mentioned. Those would all have to be disposed of. I don't if there's more suspicious stuff in the videos that hasn't been released yet. We only know of this one trip. So, if he had a big mess to clean up, he either took more than one trip or she was taken out some other way, like a suitcase, perhaps; which conveniently BB was leaving for a trip on the 30th. The clean up could have been done later. This is purely speculation. This case is so twisted with truth and lies.

And if he did all this cleaning with 2 bottles of bleach, why was their blood in the hallway and the bathroom still?

Sally Ramirez‏ @SallyKHOU11 2m2 minutes ago
#Video of #MaleahDavis stepfather in court, held on $1 million bond in girl's disappearance - YouTube

@3:16
Sunday, May the 5th they go to the apartment and
met with the defendants girlfriend, BB and with consent they
entered the apartment, and observed drops of blood in the hallway leading to the
bathroom of the apartment various surfaces of the bathroom. Crime scene
investigators were called out. There was a chemical re-agent(?) that was sprayed, that
reacted to blood in the hallway and bathroom to the apartment, reacted the
presence of blood that was not visible to the unaided eye ...

Just learning that there were visible drops of blood. BB was there, she called to be let inside, and she does not tell them about the fight, pictures, and the threatening messages, (I'm not so sure there were any.), after there is blood found in her apt., the child has been abused by him, and she's missing now. Iirc, she even defended him after that. Maybe he's had her under his thumb, but she never has spoken of any abuse towards her. Emotional nor physical.

It sounds like she was trying to insinuate anything she could to smear him and make herself look like a victim because a) she knew things were starting to unravel with his story or b) she knew more about what actually happened with M. JMO.

I interpret as she was aware he had sexual interest in the child. Jmo, of course.

I don't believe or disbelieve one thing the mother says. Not before her press conference, or during it. She has no credibility to me, and I can't pick which of her statements are lies or truths. Not that any of the many things she said before & during presser didn't or couldn't have happened. But I don't believe one thing she's said over others unless someone else has confirmed it or its in documents. The people involved with this case are clearly hiding a lot.

So far with her I'm thinking it's some truths and some lies. Which are which I have no idea. (edit to add: nor do I believe anything he has said either. No idea what's lies and true...... Yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288