Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand. No one has to agree.
IMO, he had sexual interest in the child & BB was well aware of it. Moo
I don’t know if he’s gay, gay/pedo or what but I do believe he molested M. I can think of no other reason he needed to be alone with her. Moo
Just a reminder....only one person is spinning this story. We have no evidence but we do have evidence of abuse by the person spinning the story. I, personally, don't believe ANYTHING the spinner has to say!
Hopefully the endgame will shine on the truth!!

Just a reminder....only one person is spinning this story. We have no evidence but we do have evidence of abuse by the person spinning the story. I, personally, don't believe ANYTHING the spinner has to say!
Hopefully the endgame will shine on the truth!!

I’m well aware.
I will refrain from saying what I Think autopsy will prove, moo, if she is recovered.

I understand. No one has to agree.
IMO, he had sexual interest in the child & BB was well aware of it. Moo
I don’t know if he’s gay, gay/pedo or what but I do believe he molested M. I can think of no other reason he needed to be alone with her. Moo
Agreed. And it makes no difference if he’s gay, straight, bisexual, whatever. I don’t care what his sexual orientation is. If he was touching her inappropriately, it’s abuse. And if her mother knew, it’s no different than her handing her baby off to him and saying do whatever you want. Sick. Imo.

To be clear, I'm not saying I don't believe it happened - it seems super likely that the male parent figure person in the household would bathe the children, especially since he did other duties like take them to daycare. Seems pretty likely he would have bathed his own son, and at least sometimes I bet at least the 2 youngest children might have been bathed together.

I am just asking because I have seen specific reference to this so many times so I want to know if it is fact as spoken by BB (perhaps through QX) or if it is speculation. If she mentioned it, did it sound like she thought it was part of the molestation she is alleging?
QX said the mother felt it was "innapropriate bathing."

Agreed. And it makes no difference if he’s gay, straight, bisexual, whatever. I don’t care what his sexual orientation is. If he was touching her inappropriately, it’s abuse. And if her mother knew, it’s no different than her handing her baby off to him and saying do whatever you want. Sick. Imo.

And I do believe BB revealed what had been going on.
If M is recovered, the autopsy will tell the full story.
All moo

Still playing catch up but I just watched his arraignment and looking at the other people in the court room ( i'm assuming waiting for their turn) you can see how upsetting this was to hear for them,moving, looking down etc. He's in big trouble in jail IMO.

IMO, a whole lot of inappropriateness was going on.
I guess mom thought only appropriate things would go on in her absence. Looks like he couldn’t wait for her to leave though. If he was supposed to drop M at daycare & did not, that’s inappropriate imo. I don’t think he kept her home to
Study the alphabet. Again, moo.

Moo

Several members have speculated that he has visible red (possible blood) on the leg of his pants in the video still shot of him carrying the laundry basket outside apartment. I concluded he is wearing pants similar to this pair but that is JMO and I could be mistaken.

In the image of DV holding a bottle of bleach, it shows the opposite side of his pants and I'm not seeing any red gradient at the top. MOO

How BB’s mind works:

DV is potentially bisexual: Dump him and dog walk his name on film via QX

DV is potentially molesting her daughter: Leave the child unsupervised in his care and go out of state for days on end

I can’t even fathom how she could do this to innocent children. If this is true, she as good as signed this baby’s death certificate. Assuming, of course, that M was even still alive when she left.

These people are all of the pathologically messed up. Maleah deserved so much better than what she got from life.

Maybe it’s just me (although I doubt it), but if someone (the fiancé of the mother of my child) told me I couldn’t see my daughter, regardless of if she was sick, all hell would’ve broken loose.
I agree and my thoughts exactly!! That would have been a red flag right there.

Also, CD says that was 7 pm but DV left for the airport at 7 pm.

I’m well aware.
I will refrain from saying what I Think autopsy will prove, moo, if she is recovered.

I think it's possible, we've seen it a lot. However, the way BB has defended him, and then suddenly started telling everyone how horrible he is, it leaves me torn on whether to believe anything coming out her mouth.

In the image of DV holding a bottle of bleach, it shows the opposite side of his pants and I'm not seeing any red gradient at the top. MOO

I agree, this image from youtube news channel abc13 seems much clearer re his pant leg while holding bleach :44 mark. Again, I could be wrong but I think the pixelation is off on the laundry basket image :35 mark because it has been zoomed in much closer IMO.

I think it's possible, we've seen it a lot. However, the way BB has defended him, and then suddenly started telling everyone how horrible he is, it leaves me torn on whether to believe anything coming out her mouth.
Until it comes out of LEs mouth, I don't believe any of them. This has been a week of lies on all fronts. For sweet baby, it was a lifetime of lies that resulted in a horrible death.

I do not trust BB at this point. She said in that announcement, well QX did, that she had info to give to LE. She was there when they found blood in her apt., her daughter was missing, and she didn't tell them a thing. I see damage control. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong