Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #4 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If his wounds are self inflicted, I'd say he's right handed. I'm sure the ER staff saw the wounds, if they occurred when and as he says, and the injuries would be noted by the ER nurse and doctor. Additionally, didn't he talk to LE at the ER? If so, I can't imagine him not mentioning that to them if he wants to make his story plausible.

The still from video surveillance of neighbors security camera seems to have date/time stamp but I am not sure if the data is accurate since the neighbor would have been the one responsible for entering time/date information upon installing and setting up the system. I'm hopeful LE will eventually clear up the timeline re the images and confirm exact times.

Well, I think we can at least conclude if the 07:something time is correct both BB and DV were home the last time Maleah was seen entering the apartment. My guess is BB's flight was later, otherwise she would have probably taken questions or had QX share her flight departure time with all the other info she spewed out there.

If there is something to leak, why not her departure time?

IIRC The times used in the arrest records were the same as the times on the camera.

You are absolutely right they seem to be relying on the video time/date stamp in the complaint, just reread it. So I will take it that we can rely on them as well. I wonder if LE has an issue with the timeline as far as BB leaving for the airport. I note video of that event are markedly NOT being made available and LE have never to my knowledge stated exactly when BB flew out (which flight she was on) or which one she eventually returned on.

If BB was the one that marked him up in a fight,well he'd have much more than those little scratches if it was me or any other woman. Does BB have long nails? Many woman have long artificial nails that would leave goughes.

I think in one presser, long nails. Moo. The one with her engagement ring visible.
See pic post 1438

Last edited:
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- New surveillance images show Maleah Davis and her mother's ex-fiance Derion Vence walk into the family's apartment, but she was never seen coming out.

The photos show the last time Maleah was seen alive on April 30, the same day her mother left town for a funeral. Cameras captured Vence bringing her back into their family apartment that morning.
New photos show last time Maleah Davis seen alive outside family's apartment

Just catching up. I see we now have the video of the last time Maleah was seen on 4/30/19 at 7:54 AM.
Is there anything else new today?

I've been watching BB initial interviews with the press (pre community activist assistance) in light of her recent allegations to pick out where things have changed, then and now, in her depiction of events.

190507081514-brittany-bowens-maleah-mother-emotional-exlarge-169.jpg

It's been a week since anyone has seen 4-year-old Maleah Davis. Here's what we know - CNN

Still puzzled at why she is wearing what appears to be an engagement ring in light of her most recent statements via the activist. Didn't he say that she took it off when she and DV argued that morning? And she was going to return it? hmmm curious

I've been watching BB initial interviews with the press (pre community activist assistance) in light of her recent allegations to pick out where things have changed, then and now, in her depiction of events.

190507081514-brittany-bowens-maleah-mother-emotional-exlarge-169.jpg

It's been a week since anyone has seen 4-year-old Maleah Davis. Here's what we know - CNN

Still puzzled at why she is wearing what appears to be an engagement ring in light of her most recent statements via the activist. Didn't he say that she took it off when she and DV argued that morning? And she was going to return it? hmmm curious

I'm sure she's been talking out of both sides of her mouth just like she was about the ring.
jmo

Thanks. I remembered an aunt also. But, I found out that it was the eldest's father who asked to see her on Friday night. It was in a subsequent paragraph in the documents. I updated my post.

It is not unusual, but I am confused. Do the three children belong to three different men? If so, why would the father of the eldest (a boy, I believe) want to visit with Maleah? I've seen it mentioned that Maleah's aunt ask about her and was told she had the flu, but now I have seen it mentioned twice that the father of the oldest little boy ask to visit Maleah. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07