Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charly Edsitty on Twitter
FOR MALEAH: Dozens Gather with balloons, teddy bears and flowers and march to the apartment where #MaleahDavis was last seen.
D6ZZm4uXsAER_39.jpg
D6ZZm4tX4AABAhh.jpg
D6ZZm4rW0AAUIF0.jpg
D6ZZm4sXkAkRY24.jpg

4:29 PM - 12 May 2019

In the missing photo, it looks like Maleah in sitting in a car with gray interior?

May 12, 2019
Houston police said investigators have not found Maleah Davis and the investigation is continuing. Authorities have declined to say whether they believe Vence killed Maleah. But prosecutors said in court documents filed Saturday that Vence could face additional charges, including murder.

Prosecutor: Dogs detected decomposition in missing girl case

I'm finally caught up again. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The good news is that he's been arrested and more charges will come, with no doubts. Everything else is extremely sad and more so, with everything that's come out and there will be more. Poor little Maleah. So heartbreaking and yes, Gitana, I would have taken her in a heartbeat.
So many of us would have. I'm broken.

My question is, though, has she retained him as counsel? Or just as a PR type figure? There are significant implications depending on which one we are talking about, especially in the event she is ever charged.
He is not a lawyer, although he seems to think he is part of the investigative team when he says, "we believe we are getting close to identifying the driver."
I wasn't sure exactly what he meant when said they needed "to bring that conclusion to the conclusion...point."
This guy really needs to stop talking and trying to stay one step ahead of LE.
They cannot be too happy about him running his mouth. Imo

Watch live: Local activist Quanell X speaks on disappearance of Maleah Davis

Thanks for posting this video. :)

Q continues to raise the stakes with what information he chooses to divulge. I hope BB has talked to LE and been truthful with them, but I'm not holding my breath for that. I think it's time she became a guest of LE. MOO.

New details in Maleah Davis investigation emerge as court documents made public
[...]

Probable cause documents reveal that on May 5, the same day an Amber Alert was issued for 4-year-old Maleah, detectives with the Houston Police Homicide Division searched Brittany Bowens' apartment with her permission. Bowens is Maleah's mother.

Police said in the documents that blood drops were found in the hallway and led to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, more blood was found on various surfaces, documents show.

Investigators sprayed a chemical that reacts to the presence of blood that may not be seen by the naked eye, records show. The chemical showed the presence of blood and that it reacts "when a person has attempted to clean up blood," according to the probable cause document.

Samples of the DNA found were positively matched with DNA on Maleah's toothbrush, documents show. Additionally, the DNA matched "a person who is the maternal offspring of Brittany Bowens."

[...]

I think they played a game with the helmet. She wore it at daycare or in front of people that could report them. Terrible to to say, but more likely true. Seen it way too many times. Much like the home visits and the house and kids are clean and full.

Or maybe daycare took their duty of caring for the child a little more serious than others. MOO I think the blood found was probably from her head. The skull repair was just a few months ago and it takes a while to fully heal....hence the medical directive to wear 12-24 months. Poor punkin, she deserved so much better.

I
DING DING DING that is exactly my thought. He knows what LE has because BB knows and is telling him. I completely agree with you and think QX is releasing info he was not given directly and was certainly not asked by LE to repeat to the press. The idea is to drive the narrative in a certain direction because public opinion is not favorable to BB, she is facing a backlash since their first presser in which QX stated she withheld info from LE and failed to act to protect her children from abuse.
I wonder too, is he sitting in on LE convos with BB & family? I think so.

Thanks for posting this video. :)

Q continues to raise the stakes with what information he chooses to divulge. I hope BB has talked to LE and been truthful with them, but I'm not holding my breath for that. I think it's time she became a guest of LE. MOO.
One thing is clear.....if they tell her or Q, it finds its way to Q presser.

Just jumping off yours because the topic is the scratches we have now seen on DV torso and neck.

in light of what I take to be QX's speculation about dismemberment on his interview released earlier today on twitter, IF DV did do such a thing to little Maleah, that takes some tools. You can't just do that easily. It is hard work and sharp cutting implements are needed. You see where I am headed? I wonder if some of those deeper wounds were unintentionally self inflicted while trying to dispatch with remains in that bathroom. If he was dumb enough to try to do so with kitchen and small household tools he could easily have injured himself. Now there is a story needed to explain them, so he scratches himself up even more and bangs his forehead on a wall somewhere to add to his injuries and make them align better with a kidnapping by mystery Latinos.

Ita. And his vomiting/flu like symptoms....yeah, okay. We’d be sick too, after brutally killing a child.
If his wounds are self inflicted, perhaps he contemplated (not attempted) suicide, realizing his life was pretty much over. Maybe contemplating, but couldn’t do it.
Anyone know the date/time of the supposed convo/text when he told BB he was cleaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave