Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the missing photo, it looks like Maleah in sitting in a car with gray interior?
I also don’t know why I am even pretending to be surprised a tiny four year old, who weighs about 35lbs (not even accounting for the TBI) would not be in a car seat of any kind, *and also not even using the cars belt correctly.* My 5ft 8 y/o just stopped using a booster. I don’t even have the words for any of this except I am just so, so sorry and sad for her. :(

ETA*

I’m aware. They prefer one though because it holds more evidence. They usually start bartering when they can’t find one to make charges stick instead of chancing someone walking free out of a trial.
Yeah, I don't think it will be a problem. They have both circumstantial and physical evidence. They have solved no body cases with less. Imo

I'm finally caught up again. A lot has happened in the last 24 hours. The good news is that he's been arrested and more charges will come, with no doubts. Everything else is extremely sad and more so, with everything that's come out and there will be more. Poor little Maleah. So heartbreaking and yes, Gitana, I would have taken her in a heartbeat.
So many of us would have. I'm broken.
Huffing and puffing -- just now catching up... Yes, another one.
I thought about how long a line would form with people lining up to adopt this little girl with that sweet, sweet girlie smile.
Brain surgery. Possibly from abuse.
Agree that BB really needs to tell all she knows -- talk to them again. She may remember something that could help the investigation.
Now decomposition traces.
Dammit.

Ditto. I wonder why Maleah didn't go to her father's with her full brother? Doesn't make any sense at all for a mother to leave town and leave her child with a man with whom she apparently had just broken off an engagement--especially given she's claiming through QX that she suspected him a molesting Maleah! imo.

The father picked up his son Friday night I believe. He also asked to see M.
It's in the court documents linked.

English is not my first language and also I'm dumb sometimes.
"a person who is the maternal offspring of Brittany Bowens" is it referring to Brittany's mother or Brittany's child?
Maternal is the female side of a family tree and Paternal ( think paternity dna test) is the male side of a family tree. The test basically said the dna is a female child of BB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong