Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is some GRADE A SPIN right there. Deflecting all blame from the mother. :mad:
OMG. This would explain why it seemed impossible to fit Maleah's poor little body in the laundry basket.
Not buying much else of the story,about Mama was abused,blah,blah,blah SO WHAT. Mama didn't worry much about anything till DV sent Pics of his noodle to a man. She didn't have any problems until then.
Not the skull bashing,not the molestation she suspects.
Nope. It was him sending dirty pics to a man.
MOO

My question is, though, has she retained him as counsel? Or just as a PR type figure? There are significant implications depending on which one we are talking about, especially in the event she is ever charged.

He's not a lawyer. He's her "advocate" and was a leader in the Black Panther Party, until they got fed up with him.

He is not a part of us. He is not our leader."

For more than a decade, Quanell has been a fiery advocate for victims of police brutality, murder, wrongful termination and other issues. He assists individuals and families in securing media attention for their cases and negotiates with law enforcement. He routinely garners a strong response when he calls news conferences and has been a regular contributor to a lively opinion showdown segment on FOX 26.

People's New Black Panther Party disassociates with Houston activist Quanell X

OMG. This would explain why it seemed impossible to fit Maleah's poor little body in the laundry basket.
Not buying much else of the story,about Mama was abused,blah,blah,blah SO WHAT. Mama didn't worry much about anything till DV sent Pics of his noodle to a man. She didn't have any problems until then.
MOO

I totally agree. But, one never knows if BB is telling the truth. Did he really send a pic of his noodle to another man...or is this more attempts by BB to cover her own a$$.

I've got a horrible question that hopefully some of you with more forensic experience or knowledge will be able to answer.

All speculation: let's say it was Tuesday when DV killed Maleah. Maybe it was before BB left, maybe after. Either way, if she was dead in the apartment from Tuesday - Friday, would that apartment have been tolerable for 3 people (DV and both little boys) to stay in? Or would have it have become impossible to tolerate the smell at some point before Friday? What if DV kept the boys out of the bedroom with the door shut or something like that?

Wondering if this could gives us any insight into the timeline of whatever happened in the apartment during the week, mostly because I am horrified to think of Maleah suffering through so many days alone with him, and also horrified to think of what her brothers went through last week.

It always makes me so sad to see toys and stuffed animals piled at vigils like this. I know these things are for living, so they have someplace and some way to express their shock and grief that something like this could happen to a little one in their own community, but it always makes me feel frustrated. That baby girl has no use for those now. Her life was not a stable good one from ALL accounts in her four short years. I am sure she would have loved all those plush pink toys. But that pile is so stinkin sad to me.

Amen.

MOO
And.....that may all be fairy dust of a story.....waiting on LE to tell us the truth.

I don’t think Q was deflecting blame from BB.
I think he made excuses for her poor choices, hoping for sympathy. She’s on SM (or was), she has friends on SM, she knows what people are saying. Plus, I would think her mom is reaming her a good one. Because it appears gma knew, right? IMO, everyone close to BB expected the day to come where MD was murdered. Some things just can’t be concealed.
Moo

Ita. And his vomiting/flu like symptoms....yeah, okay. We’d be sick too, after brutally killing a child.
If his wounds are self inflicted, perhaps he contemplated (not attempted) suicide, realizing his life was pretty much over. Maybe contemplating, but couldn’t do it.
Anyone know the date/time of the supposed convo/text when he told BB he was cleaning?

BB vomited too. Virus, conscience, or coincidence.

Most of those home video cameras you set the time yourselves and ppl forget to turn them at daylight savings. The evidence on them are going to be conflicting if they didn’t have the right time on them.

I believe LE have checked/confirmed that info as it is presented as fact in the probable cause for arrest document.

I can see that -- until the 5 year old speaks up and tells his dad that DV is lying.....

There sure are many victims here. :(
I don't know many 5-year-olds who would not pipe up about seeing something weird or scary or gross. The ones I do know who would keep that to themselves are either delayed or very traumatized already. Seems like either could apply here but I do hope the big brother is talking about whatever he has experienced, for his own sake.

I don't know many 5-year-olds who would not pipe up about seeing something weird or scary or gross. The ones I do know who would keep that to themselves are either delayed or very traumatized already. Seems like either could apply here but I do hope the big brother is talking about whatever he has experienced, for his own sake.
Trauma reaction - fight, flight or freeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01