The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the sentiment was for ALL mothers, past and present and Archies' feet were a nod to Meghans first Mothers Day?

I'm sure she and Harry did not forget Doria. They probably had a wonderful time, esp. with a newborn in the family for the first time. :)

I thought the sentiment was for ALL mothers, past and present and Archies' feet were a nod to Meghans first Mothers Day?

I'm sure she and Harry did not forget Doria. They probably had a wonderful time, esp. with a newborn in the family for the first time. :)

Yes you are very likely correct JDG. I am sure Doria had a lovely day with the Duchess and Archie.

I am glad the Duchess has Doria with especially with Samantha causing trouble in the press again. Thomas’s first wife was certainly not complimentary of him in an interview I read this weekend she was strongly advising the Duchess not to let him see Archie.

Might be a frosty Friday before Thomas sees Archie. Or if pigs can fly, or there are three moons in the sky.

Sadly, sometimes you just have to move on with your own life. This is likely one of them and the Monarch is unlikely to let Mr. Markle see this child, IMO.

Might be a frosty Friday before Thomas sees Archie. Or if pigs can fly, or there are three moons in the sky.

Sadly, sometimes you just have to move on with your own life. This is likely one of them and the Monarch is unlikely to let Mr. Markle see this child, IMO.

It is a very sad situation but Thomas only has himself to blame. This could have been a very happy time for all the family but some members prevented that from being the case for $$$$.

Meghan Markle WARNING: Rebel duchess ‘WALKING A TIGHTROPE’ by IGNORING vital rules

“A Palace insider said to The Sun: “It’s impossible to please all the people all of the time, and they’re not miracle workers.

“But there are many traditionalists who have become very uncomfortable with the way the Sussexes are ripping up the royal rule book, which is slowly - inevitably - leaking out now.”

When the couple tied the knot at Windsor Castle last year, certain insiders from Buckingham Palace criticised Meghan for her extreme demands, which included air fresheners in he church and a particularly exclusive tiara.”

Meghan Markle WARNING: Rebel duchess ‘WALKING A TIGHTROPE’ by IGNORING vital rules

^^^ what constitutes WORK for the RF?

An hour or two away from the baby? She can 'pump and go' so to speak and he'll sleep right through it.

Her mother is there and I'm sure they have 'staff'. (even if they don't admit it...lol)

I doubt she'll be back in 'weeks', unless they mean a few months; although unlike Kate, Meghan loves being out and about.

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle plug 'transformative workout' online

"Any allegations of favoritism will detract from the worthy cause they are trying to promote."

LONDON — Prince Harry and the former Meghan Markle plugged a firm offering a “transformative workout of the body and mind” that costs $42 while highlighting Mental Health Awareness Month.

The royal couple's official Instagram account, which is followed by 7.6 million people, tagged The Class alongside charities including Anxiety UK...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member