CA - Rebecca Zahau Wrongful Death Revisited 2019

I'm hopeful that the oxygen will be interesting, I have not personally seen it. We have been made aware of there findings.
Mary and I met several of the people who were working on it and they are on the right track. They were all professional and polite. They treated us well much like Dr. Phil's people.

I'm hopeful that the oxygen will be interesting, I have not personally seen it. We have been made aware of there findings.
Mary and I met several of the people who were working on it and they are on the right track. They were all professional and polite. They treated us well much like Dr. Phil's people.

Looking forward to both of these shows. Best part is they will keep the case alive and in the public eye.

my belief is that Adam Shaknai murdered Rebecca out of revenge/anger because
he blamed her for the death of his brother's son---perhaps there was an
argument---perhaps he snuck up on her--luckily for him, the medical examiner
is an idiot and the San Diego Police took the easy way out--in other words they
got lazy- and that message in writing was a red herring -it has no real meaning
JMO

Family of woman found hanging naked at California mansion say they still believe she was murdered | Daily Mail Online

• Rebecca Zahau, 32, was found hanging from the second-floor balcony of her boyfriend Jonah Shacknai's mansion in the summer of 2011
  • Coroner ruled her death a suicide, but Zahau's family suspected foul play
  • They sued Shacknai's brother Adam accusing him of assaulting and killing her
  • A civil jury found Adam liable and awarded more than $5m to Zahau's mother
  • Zahau family are now asking the sheriff's department to reopen criminal case
  • Brother-in-law Doug Loehner said 'there's homicide written all over the place'
  • Case is subject of new documentaries on Investigation Discovery and Oxygen

On the night of 7/12/11 according to the SDSD Rebecca was so distraught after she received news that Max was not going to make it. So she decided to end her life, strip naked, tie herself up in the strangest possible way, take a leap from a high balcony and just giving herself enough rope to be a few feet from hitting the ground. Only to make sure her naked body would be discovered by Adam who she does not even like.
This story is not even believable to this day I still would like to know how any detective could stomach this. The crime scene alone has only evidence of murder. They would of done a full reenactment if it was possible to complete this task alone. SDSD did not even attempt a reenactment, tying yourself up is not a reenactment.

On the night of 7/12/11 according to the SDSD Rebecca was so distraught after she received news that Max was not going to make it. So she decided to end her life, strip naked, tie herself up in the strangest possible way, take a leap from a high balcony and just giving herself enough rope to be a few feet from hitting the ground. Only to make sure her naked body would be discovered by Adam who she does not even like.
This story is not even believable to this day I still would like to know how any detective could stomach this. The crime scene alone has only evidence of murder. They would of done a full reenactment if it was possible to complete this task alone. SDSD did not even attempt a reenactment, tying yourself up is not a reenactment.

right on: tying yourself up is not a re-enactment- i have no idea why the medical examiner and the SDPD were so quick to call this a suicide. What woman strips naked to commit suicide? can't think of any at the moment. that is just one part of the entire picture that makes no sense as a suicide.

Even if Adam passed a lie detector test, it doesn't mean squat -- sociopaths pass them all the time. I am of the belief that the police rely too much on lie detector tests: i have seen too many crime shows where the perp passed that test, and because of that that
person was eliminated as a suspect, only to be found out later as the killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back