Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking the same. We have blackberries on the farm, and wild rosebushes. Get too close, and that's exactly what it looks like. They'll grab you through your clothing and especially hang onto lightweight t-shirts, if you get in the midst of them. I think she's somewhere he's been before, with lots of bramble bushes. I wondered about that lake that BB2 talked about. Maybe he felt some guilt afterwards and took her there, since she'll not ever get to go with BB2 now. Lake Charles, iirc?

So glad you understood what I was trying to convey.
What about the trees with low limbs and huge thorns?
Those will rip a shirt to shreds.
The bramble bushes, are they a mess of dif’ greenery all knotted together, some with thorns or prickers?
Wonder if he’s been to jail infirmary today, lol, to have his wounds checked?

I thought they confirmed the time was 7:58. Or was that from QX?

I’m not sure, I’ve not seen confirmation and not saying there isn’t because if it was an hour behind they would have it noted as I said earlier but apparently is what overread. We weren’t talking about LE though in that conversation prior. They were talking about a shotty timeline and an opinion was given. Nobody said anything about LE of any kind. With that said I am done talking about it.

Maybe one of them injured her, and they put her in her room, hoping she'd recover. Couldn't take her to the E.R. if they did it. Then she succumbs to her injuries. The telling of BB how he'd cleaned up the apt., got more bleach, etc... was code, for M had passed away. Theory only.

Possibly.
Imo the original video was edited regarding the cleaning/Clorox. I know what I heard & several other WSers heard the same but it isn’t there now.
I so hope mom is charged with neglect/endangerment. Set an example for women that cover for their men, at the risk of their child/ren. Moo
Come on Texas, show us what ya got!

Thinking the same. We have blackberries on the farm, and wild rosebushes. Get too close, and that's exactly what it looks like. They'll grab you through your clothing and especially hang onto lightweight t-shirts, if you get in the midst of them. I think she's somewhere he's been before, with lots of bramble bushes. I wondered about that lake that BB2 talked about. Maybe he felt some guilt afterwards and took her there, since she'll not ever get to go with BB2 now. Lake Charles, iirc?
Post 180 and 203 may be a possibility....

I wonder if the undercarriage of the car yielded any clues?
Of course he could not drive off the beaten path w/o getting stuck. Therefore, I think he either disposed of her on a seldom traveled road or he has friend/family with a few acres. I still think his scratches are a result of thorns, only because I stupidly get caught under trees or in greenery with thorns all of the time riding horse thru rural areas. I think she might be found under a massive green prickly plant. Idk what kind in TX, but I’m sure they have a variety of wild greenery.

Analysis on vehicles is amazing these days! It just seems it takes awhile. They did it on a case a few years back and it determined all kinds of fine details like a meadow with little trees, a stream, etc to soil minerals leading to a certain land area, and even if it as around a highway. I’m sure they’re starting that process now. I hope so anyways.

Maybe one of them injured her, and they put her in her room, hoping she'd recover. Couldn't take her to the E.R. if they did it. Then she succumbs to her injuries. The telling of BB how he'd cleaned up the apt., got more bleach, etc... was code, for M had passed away. Theory only.

This is exactly what happened to Kiesha Weippeart. Her abusive parents (mother and stepfather) injured her horrifically, put her to bed, and she was dead by morning.

ETA: They also claimed a fake abduction.

GUILTY - Australia - Kiesha Weippeart, 6, Mount Druitt, NSW, 18 July 2010 - #1

The attorneys provide their arguments, and the judge makes the call. The complicating factor is always that if nobody talks, they cannot legally determine which parent caused the abuse, so it is very hard to prove abuse in these situations.

There would of been squares cut out of the carpet that had blood on them also. I don't understand why they would of released crime scene.
The case seems to be getting weaker by the minute.
Was the residence ever designated as a crime scene?
Any yellow tape to preserve the scene and to block unauthorized entry?
Any pre-investigation video?
Any pictures?
Any gloved investigators?
A search warrant?
An investigator's notebook?
A list of items removed?
Any items removed?
Any "yes" answers here? Please.
Arrrggghhh!

Why? For repeating what he thinks LE knows but but would rather not share with the public?
Anything BB told him about her past or what she knows they can get first hand from BB herself, as well as family members and actual witnesses.
It sounds like he is setting up a defense for a defendant in a murder case, to me. Imo

Because he and his NBP held their own private investigation, doncha remember what he said in the video? They found out things even LE didn't know and BB had not told him. If anything it sounds like he is setting himself up to become a private investigator o_O

Any pictures?
A search warrant?
A list of items removed?
Any items removed?
Arrrggghhh!

Just because we didn’t see the investigation means nothing, imo.
LE may have blocked off the parking lot so media was not allowed to film. Moo

Any pictures?
A search warrant?
A list of items removed?
Any items removed?
Arrrggghhh!

ITA. This case is a wreck and has been from the beginning!

Maybe with a child it's different because they are still growing?
Although sadly, now, Maleah never will.

I'd not thought of that. You're right. She would likely have to have a new one, or try to get the original portion to "take" back. Just like young ones with prosthetic limbs, who have to have them upgraded frequently, as they grow. Poor little one. :oops:

Just because we didn’t see the investigation means nothing, imo.
LE may have blocked off the parking lot so media was not allowed to film. Moo
I think HPD has done quite an admirable job so far. Within a week, they have someone in jail, have a strong circumstantial case, and we don't know what else they have. 2 more items to achieve on my list and they will be heroes.....one of course finding baby girl. I will keep the other one to myself.

Any pictures?
A search warrant?
A list of items removed?
Any items removed?
Arrrggghhh!

See? That's the thing. There would be all that, and the investigator in court said they found blood on carpet in front of the bathroom. You generally collect blood and things.

Is she back in her own apartment or at a neighbors apartment, or one around there? I don't see HPD taking just a glance and they're done? Especially since they found Maleah's blood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member