Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is moving fast, but I want to comment on the video, of lil Maleah walking very far behind DV as they returned to the apartment , early Friday morning.

I think he was purposely walking way ahead, possibly because he wanted to quickly look inside the apartment first, before he brought her inside. Maybe because BB was still there?
Or Maleah was walking slowly because nothing ever good happened when he didn't take her to daycare. That poor baby

Steve Campion on Twitter
So much life, so much promise. Maleah is one of our children. Houston is hurting tonight without the truth. Where is she? #BREAKING #MaleahDavis #abc13 #hounews
D6aqY-VWkAA_UmH.jpg

10:22 PM - 12 May 2019

So glad you understood what I was trying to convey.
What about the trees with low limbs and huge thorns?
Those will rip a shirt to shreds.
The bramble bushes, are they a mess of dif’ greenery all knotted together, some with thorns or prickers?
Wonder if he’s been to jail infirmary today, lol, to have his wounds checked?

Idk if they have them there but, yes, the trees with those thorns will tear you up. I think they are called Honey Locusts here and you won't be climbing one that's for sure. I call brambles, any thicket of stuff that has thorns, and wild roses are NOT worth their beauty, to fool with. I looked like I'd been fighting a wildcat after trying to dig it out of the fence-row.

HOUSTON - Police dive teams are searching a Missouri City canal Sunday night after receiving reports of a missing person.

The search is near Independence Park, along a canal off Independence Boulevard.

"We're searching the Stafford canal area, and we want to make sure we cover this area as comprehensively as possible to again confirm whether this alleged missing person is accurate or not," said Stacie Walker, director of communication for Missouri City Police Department.
Dive teams search Missouri City canal after report of a missing person

Witness saw him, traffic cams, phone pings? Hope they have a specific reason to search this area.
Searching a canal in the dark?
They are quite serious about finding something!
Moo

Neighbor's surveillance video shows stepfather alone same day of Maleah Davis' disappearance

Neighbor's surveillance video shows stepfather alone same day of Maleah Davis' disappearance

JS said she lives right across from where Maleah, her mother and Vence lived.

Her surveillance camera caught Vence briefly walking over to his car alone on the day Maleah’s mother had flown out of state. She said she remembers clearly not noticing the bruise on Vence's head the same night Maleah was reported missing.

“I looked at him and he went back into his apartment. And I looked at him, but he didn't have a big bruise or anything at all,”

I can't tell the time on the video footage shown at the link. But it was on Tuesday, the day BB flew out. DV is alone walking to his car, so I assume he had already killed Maleah? Can anyone figure out how to read the time?

This thread is moving fast, but I want to comment on the video, of lil Maleah walking very far behind DV as they returned to the apartment , early Friday morning.

I think he was purposely walking way ahead, possibly because he wanted to quickly look inside the apartment first, before he brought her inside. Maybe because BB was still there?

That wasn't Friday morning, that was Tuesday morning April 30th.

Along with bolt cutters and acid.

I don't think DV is that smart. I have a hard time thinking he as going to kill her after rape. If he did, did he think he'd get away with it? That he thought Maleah wouldn't fight or tell? I'm not ready to give him a she fell and died and I was scared out.

Just because we didn’t see the investigation means nothing, imo.
LE may have blocked off the parking lot so media was not allowed to film. Moo

They did in the Spurlock case. Only a few locals on the street, knew that LE had searched a specific home. It was done so quietly, and LE asked the media not to disclose the location.

They did in the Spurlock case. Only a few locals on the street, knew that LE had searched a specific home. It was done so quietly, and LE asked the media not to disclose the location.

Good police work!
They don’t need to share with the public.
I’ve never heard of a police department not throwing their all into a new MP case, especially when the MP is a medically compromised child. If true & someone has knowledge HPD didn’t actively work the case, I hope they file a report. Jmo

Along with bolt cutters and acid.

I don't think DV is that smart. I have a hard time thinking he as going to kill her after rape. If he did, did he think he'd get away with it? That he thought Maleah wouldn't fight or tell? I'm not ready to give him a she fell and died and I was scared out.
Hmm, maybe that is what ths black was for?
He hoped to remove his DNA from her?
I'm thinking from recent cases, it works!
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members