Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve confused myself now. When they say “on the same night Maleah was reported missing” do they mean the night he showed up at the hospital? As in Saturday at 7pm?
Yes. That is my understanding.

Ahh, stay away from swamps.....gators are all over.
Blackberry bushes are rude, for sure. Especially if one gets tangled in them. If hospital staff noticed his shirt, they might have seen greenish stain from bushes, perhaps? Or particles from bushes or thorns. Just guessing. Obviously idk how or where he was scratched.
I’ve been fortunate to not see any gators on our land. Lots of snapping turtles but so far gator free. My fence line grows a lot of black berries so I would just need to go down to that part of the pasture and see how tall they are. The ones I’ve seen by the house are short, only about ankle high.

That idiot RETURNED HOME in the middle of his so-called kidnapping/abduction misadventure???

Now I guess we know why the toddler son seemed fine and was conveniently with him when he "woke up" -- that kid was probably parked in front of the TV in that bleach-smelling apartment all day Saturday.

Now I really wonder about the 24-hour claim. Why did DV need to wait so long to show up at the hospital? Why not go/be dropped off there much earlier in the day? His story actually would not have seemed half as absurd in the media if he had not pretended to have been in and out of consciousness for such a ridiculous amount of time.

Better yet, it would seem like if he were home at 7pm Saturday that BB would have encountered him at some point right? She was feverishly imploring people to help her look for him. Good heavens this is getting hard to keep straight.

Looks like the scratches I got chasing cows through the blackberry bushes. The worst were where I wasn’t covered, I still have a couple of scars. Still managed to snag me through my T-shirt in places. I’m in Houston area, not sure how tall the bushes are at this point in the year yet. May have to venture into the neighbors swamp area and see.

ETA: doesn’t look like the honey locust trees grow down here at least according to wiki. Mesquite trees grow like crazy though and have thorns, usually in pastures areas in my experience. Haven’t tried to climb though mesquite trees because they are usually spread out a bit and haven’t had any need to. The blackberries are awful but they may be smaller (shorter) unless he climbed into a last season dead patch. Not sure how knocked down those are. Did he have scratches on his back? If they are only where his hands can reach I’m thinking a half hearted attempt with a razor blade (I have the scars on me to prove what a determined attempt looks like). If they are on his back I’m inclined to think he went through brambles or thorns.
Quoting my own message: it looks like they do grow down here, I was looking at wrong part of the map. I’ve tangled with them before up by Dallas, they are mean. Got caught in some that freaked my horse out and I ended up on the ground with broken ribs.

I’ve been fortunate to not see any gators on our land. Lots of snapping turtles but so far gator free. My fence line grows a lot of black berries so I would just need to go down to that part of the pasture and see how tall they are. The ones I’ve seen by the house are short, only about ankle high.

Alligator ends up in Texas neighborhood after heavy rain

When I read this ^^^stuff, I’m terrified for everyone searching.

Better yet, it would seem like if he were home at 7pm Saturday that BB would have encountered him at some point right? She was feverishly imploring people to help her look for him. Good heavens this is getting hard to keep straight.

@Knox I hope the neighbor has video of DV on Saturday evening.

Last edited:
Well I was abused and I protect my littles so ferociously and would literally end up in prison. They are my most important job. I also worked through a lot of my trauma in therapy. Maybe your study is more related to untreated recovery. You can feel normal and live a healthy happy life. It’s not a good message to survivors that it’s a death sentence.

No, I completely agree. But this theory applies to those who have not been able to move forward and be healthy. Some people get lost in a cycle of dysfunction. Not all.

Glad that you had the wherewithal to move your life away from abuse. I have always advocated that people are able to write their own stories, no one is a predestined to a fate of a life that continues the cycle of violence. But whether it is resiliency or something else, that differentiates you, from someone who stayed in the same place I don't know...it is just a possible theory that I have tried to understand why a woman could watch someone abuse her own child without intervening.

No offense to you. Namaste.

Well, we can surmise he was driving the Altima around 3:00 p.m. Sat. in Sugarland (Hwy 59/Hwy 6) because the car was caught on a traffic camera. And BB was filing a police report that day (called in the a.m., went to PD later when no one called back). When did HPD get maintenance to let her in the apartment?

Does she still have video? Ty
Not sure. They only mentioned & showed video from day BB left. However, they interviewed neighbor who said she saw him on porch smoking the same day MD was reported missing. My guess...there’s video and they’re not showing it until there’s other arrests. Because if he was at home, while abducted, at 7pm then someone else must have been with him to drop him off at hospital a few hours later. That’s just my opinion though...for whatever it’s worth.

When she asked LE to get her into her apt., isn't that when that LEO called their homicide team b/c he/she noted the blood in the hall? That's pretty fast. I might be wrong, but, that's how I'm remembering that they got involved. Someone point me in the right direction if I'm off. I've not had a chance to read the court docs yet.
I don't believe that's correct.

A police officer in the parking lot of the apartment-- independent of the investigation, was said to be instrumental in getting maintenance to unlock the apartment for BB and BB2 on Saturday.

Detective Nina Sharp went to the apartment on Sunday, May 5 and collected blood samples from the apartment with the permission of BB/DV per the probable cause statement.

Well, we can surmise he was driving the Altima around 3:00 p.m. Sat. in Sugarland (Hwy 59/Hwy 6) because the car was caught on a traffic camera. And BB was filing a police report that day (called in the a.m., went to PD later when no one called back). When did HPD get maintenance to let her in the apartment?

Or so she says. I’m having trouble believing much from this woman at this point.

At 0:49, it looks like they're in the parking lot of a store. It looks like a small, mom and pop grocery store that may not have a barcode reader and uses price tags. That may be where DV got the gas can. Unless, of course, Delta Food Stores is popular around that area.
I noticed the store too. It’s definitely a mom and pop. Never seen another one here (in Houston).

Neighbor's surveillance video shows stepfather alone same day of Maleah Davis' disappearance
Aw Man his neighbor saw him at home when he claimed to be kidnapped?! One dull crayon.

If neighbor saw DV on Saturday evening at the apartment, why didn't BB also see him?

We know BB was active on SM on Saturday posting about her missing family but do we know where BB was on Saturday afternoon to midnight?

Was BB the female that drove DV to the hospital Saturday night?

They didn’t disregard, it was more pushed off. He wasn’t a suspect right away was he? It happens with big cities. Plus, they had no evidence she was already abused per all websites. It is now speculation to us, but it wasn’t to the child services as they said it was not abuse.

Oh no doubt he was a suspect immediately. But they never say that publicly anymore. It's "no suspects at this time", "not a POI", or right before an arrest or when they have no where else to go, sometimes finally they will say, "he's a POI".

But nowadays they almost never call someone a suspect even when it's obvious they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd