Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chick couldn’t even fulfill parenting classes let alone nuclear radiology. Lol.
I believe he owns an entertainment company too!
Maybe they are on mood enhancing Rx. Not implying illegal drug use....
All moo
Do you happen to know if that is a legit business, as in licensed with the state of Texas and fulfills all the states requirements for a business to operate?
Or is it simply a pretty display with the name out there?

Could have been going to school?

According to Heavy.com, she was in school .... ?

Derion Vence: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Derion Vence goes by the name Slim Vence on Facebook and works in the music industry. His Linkedin profile shows he has also worked at a Houston hotel as a steward supervisor. Maleah’s mother uses the name Autumn Vence on Facebook and says she is a future ” Nuclear Medicine Technologist.” She studies at Houston Community College District. Holbrook said he did not know if Brittany and Derion are legally married.

Vence is originally from St. Louis, Missouri, and has a company called Superhouse Entertainment LLC, according to his now-deleted Facebook page

I just saw a bunch of videos from people who were at the courthouse this morning. Following Brittany from the courtroom all the way to her ride in the parking garage.

They were pretty relentless. At the car, she was asked why she left Maleah with him and she went full drama, crying and yelling that she loved him and trusted him and such. Someone said 'why, when you thought he had touched her?'

Drama OFF - she turns it on quick when the slightest shred of sympathy is shown her, and when questioned - Drama OFF and she just stops crying and turns away.

This whole thing is such a crazy, hot mess.

I want it over with. DV properly charged, Maleah found, and for all these people to crawl back under their rocks.
I saw this too. I especially liked when she tore off her sunglasses to try and show the tears.

I just saw a bunch of videos from people who were at the courthouse this morning. Following Brittany from the courtroom all the way to her ride in the parking garage.

They were pretty relentless. At the car, she was asked why she left Maleah with him and she went full drama, crying and yelling that she loved him and trusted him and such. Someone said 'why, when you thought he had touched her?'

Drama OFF - she turns it on quick when the slightest shred of sympathy is shown her, and when questioned - Drama OFF and she just stops crying and turns away.

This whole thing is such a crazy, hot mess.

I want it over with. DV properly charged, Maleah found, and for all these people to crawl back under their rocks.
She “loved and trusted him” in one breath, and then paints a grotesque picture of him with another.

So which is it?

You can’t absolve yourself by saying the wool was pulled over your eyes, and then point to all the warning signs coming in the form of disturbing behavior.

Those are mutually exclusive.

Where am I right now?

Maybe it was someone else who said that.

Still, $45,000 can be attainable if someone has the money, collectively or not. One million would not be so easy.
I was the one who said it. Typically bail bonds agents charge 10% (non-refundable) and you put up collateral or someone else "co-signs" for the remainder of the bond amount. But it varies by bondsman, county, state, etc.

Last edited:
According to Heavy.com, she was in school .... ?

Derion Vence: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Derion Vence goes by the name Slim Vence on Facebook and works in the music industry. His Linkedin profile shows he has also worked at a Houston hotel as a steward supervisor. Maleah’s mother uses the name Autumn Vence on Facebook and says she is a future ” Nuclear Medicine Technologist.” She studies at Houston Community College District. Holbrook said he did not know if Brittany and Derion are legally married.

Vence is originally from St. Louis, Missouri, and has a company called Superhouse Entertainment LLC, according to his now-deleted Facebook page
Nuclear Medicine Technologist is just a fancy title for x-ray tech. Not to put it down, it’s a viable career, but it’s not rocket science she was studying.

Indeed!

After that video came out of MD returning to the apt with DV, if she had left for the airport at say 5 or 5:30 am, you'd think she'd have had her spokesman state the fact loud and clear.

I wonder if they’re leaving her timeline limited for their own investigation upon her and see where it leads. She is not a suspect or POI, but she’s most def a curious piece in this puzzle.

Sometimes suspects will revisit certain sites.
They do, but I don’t see that potential here.

He won’t be able to move undetected, not with all the press coverage this case is generating.

I’m not sure he’ll even be given the opportunity, as more serious charges could be levied before then.

On top of that, he may have to wear an ankle monitor.

I was the one who said it. Typically bail bonds agents charge 10% (non-refundable) and you put up collateral or someone else "co-signs" for the remainder of the bond amount. But it varies by bondsman, county, state, etc.
I knew someone had mentioned it. Thanks for the info. Ten percent is what it is here, but it probably varies here too.

Thank goodness that's cleared up!

From the article:

A funeral home administrator said that a memorial service for Benjamin Bowens was held on April 27 and that it was organized and conducted privately by Benjamin Bowens' family. The administrator could not confirm who attended that service.

The administrator went on to further clarify that a separate burial was held on Wednesday, May 1.

The administrator did confirm that Brittany Bowens and her sister both attended the burial.

Houston police have confirmed via flight records that Brittany Bowens flew to Massachusetts on April 30 and returned to Houston May 3, the night before Maleah was reported missing.

Quanell X, who is serving as Brittany Bowens’ spokesman, said she did not attend the memorial service on April 27, but she did attend the funeral on May 1.

*EDITOR'S NOTE: KHOU 11 published a story early Monday that indicated that Brittany Bowens attended the funeral for her father on April 27, per Harrell Funeral Home owner Ron Harold. That date is inaccurate. She attended her father's burial on May 1.
Ask what TIME she left for the airport on Tuesday, April 30th!!

Memorial service for BB April 27, funeral home could not confirm who attended

a separate burial was held on Wednesday, May 1.
Funeral home confirmed that Brittany Bowens and her sister both attended..

Houston police have confirmed via flight records that Brittany Bowens flew to Massachusetts on April 30 and returned to Houston May 3, the night before Maleah was reported missing.

Per Quanell X, said she did not attend the memorial service on April 27. she did attend the funeral on May 1.

*EDITOR'S NOTE: KHOU 11 published a story early Monday that indicated that Brittany Bowens attended the funeral for her father on April 27, per Harrell Funeral Home owner Ron Harold. That date is inaccurate. She attended her father's burial on May 1.

Nuclear Medicine Technologist is just a fancy title for x-ray tech. Not to put it down, it’s a viable career, but it’s not rocket science she was studying.
It's a honest job. Not many people study "rocket science" anyways.
Nothing can't take your education away from you. Good for her to try and study something.
It's just a shame that she didn't try to protect and care for her children.
Maleah will never go to College. And that's just not right. Kids are not punching bags. This breaks my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123