Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 #5 *STEPDAD ARRESTED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think DV will or has talked.
I expect him to blame BB for Maleah’s death & claim his participation to be only after the fact.
If MD had any visible signs of abuse, they both had to be concerned about her going to CD’s. I think possibly he brought M home from daycare to prevent discovery of recent abuse. Jmo

It's a honest job. Not many people study "rocket science" anyways.
Nothing can't take your education away from you. Good for her to try and study something.
It's just a shame that she didn't try to protect and care for her children.
Maleah will never go to College. And that's just not right. Kids are not punching bags. This breaks my heart.

That job is a very good job. I don’t trust anything that woman says anymore though because of her timing of coming out before even contacting LE. And she may not have even told LE because she may have been lying as well. Never know. I think her credibility is kind of low at this point.

Why does mom use an alias?

And you may post that you have a music business, doesn't mean it's all true or successful.

Both had "stage" names. Not good/cool ones anyways. It was pretty lame in my opinion.
Music was not good, not very original either. The one song I heard from him is pretty standard wannabe rapper stuff.

Do you happen to know if that is a legit business, as in licensed with the state of Texas and fulfills all the states requirements for a business to operate?
Or is it simply a pretty display with the name out there?
I'm guessing the latter.
I think pretty much anyone can produce music and put it on the internet. My teenager and her friends listen to a lot of music that is only available on line that you would never hear on the radio.
Some are very popular. I showed my daughter and four of her friends his video and they said they have never heard of him.

Why does mom use an alias?

And you may post that you have a music business, doesn't mean it's all true or successful.
absolutely, but that's kind of my point.
Stating that said business is an "LLC" isn't something my state takes lightly if in fact its untrue.
My husband and I are business owners and see this sort of thing less frequent now that the state is watching for this sort of thing.
There is a whole criminal aspect to lying about status of business and proper requirements for them. JMO

She “loved and trusted him” in one breath, and then paints a grotesque picture of him with another.

So which is it?

You can’t absolve yourself by saying the wool was pulled over your eyes, and then point to all the warning signs coming in the form of disturbing behavior.

Those are mutually exclusive.

Where am I right now?
The very sad reality of Maleahs every day life!! I'm disgusted with these people ...

I predict he’ll have a lot of free time to perfect his rap.
I don't want to be a hater but I hope he doesn't, he's bad all around.
He doesn't deserve to feel any joy ever again from anything. Lame dude. I hope he never gets out.

Edit to explain that I hope he doesn't use that time to perfect his rap. What I said came out a little weird, I didn't mean to say that I hope he doesn't have that "free time".

Shes trying to fight for her daughter now that her daughter is gone, she should’ve while she was alive. And since she didn’t, you better believe she left an imprint on herself that a lot of people will never forget. She’s going to deal with this for a long time.

According to Heavy.com, she was in school .... ?

Derion Vence: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Derion Vence goes by the name Slim Vence on Facebook and works in the music industry. His Linkedin profile shows he has also worked at a Houston hotel as a steward supervisor. Maleah’s mother uses the name Autumn Vence on Facebook and says she is a future ” Nuclear Medicine Technologist.” She studies at Houston Community College District. Holbrook said he did not know if Brittany and Derion are legally married.

Vence is originally from St. Louis, Missouri, and has a company called Superhouse Entertainment LLC, according to his now-deleted Facebook page

She has no business being in any healthcare-related job, IMO.

Maleah Davis Update: Bond Lowered to $45K for Derion Vence

A hearing scheduled for Derion Vence on Monday was rescheduled after protesters disrupted the usual quiet atmosphere of the courthouse in Houston, Texas.
[...]
Vence was due to be in a Houston courtroom on Monday, May 13. But the hearing was reset. Vence's bond was originally set at $1 million during a bond hearing on Saturday, but his bond was reduced Monday to $45,000, according to ABC 13.

ETA: still no explanation. This must be based on some technicality..:eek:????

Where it says he had visitation 7/4-8 and did not report injuries?[/QUOTE

Thank you, and have you seen anywhere in the documents where it was stated that CD abused/neglected the children? That's the part I'm skeptical about, and I realize that we haven't seen all (Khou11 had 300 pages) the documents, but from what has been presented, I don't see it. Of course he is mentioned in the reports but I don't see any alleged abuse on his part. MOO

For instance - The allegations that show BB's name only:
View attachment 184128

I understand your hesitation, even when verified, things keep changing. I’ve read more about CD in the docs somewhere, I’ll just have to find it. I will. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah