CA - Joey, Summer, Gianni, Joseph Jr McStay Murders - Feb 4th 2010 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened again to Dr. Rudin's testimony. He made it clear that even though the wheel base measurement was off, it was within the margin of error. He corrected McGee when McGee said is was off/exculpatory and Rudin said it was within the margin of error.

IMO MOO

Imo, It's going to bite Rudin if he now reverses course. You can bet the state has a full transcript of everything he told them. If he comes across as wishy washy the jury will just throw out his testimony, and will disregard all of it as garbage in.....garbage out.

IMO

***Attention - defense distraction alert - defense distraction alert - defense distraction alert***

Photo comparison

1. McStay Dodge front lights
2. File photo showing Dodge front lights illuminated
3. Mitchley video front lights

View attachment 184145 View attachment 184146 View attachment 184147

Tortoise, do you have the link handy showing the tie down straps found in the grave? TIA

BTW no way is the Dodge truck the one seen leaving the McStay home.

IMO

Imo, It's going to bite Rudin if he now reverses course. You can bet the state has a full transcript of everything he told them. If he comes across as wishy washy the jury will just throw out his testimony, and will disregard all of it as garbage in.....garbage out.

IMO

IMO, after listening again to Rudin, the defense is going to try and twist his calculations to show they are exculpatory. IMO, this is gonna bite the defense in the hiney.

In the words of Maline, "Good luck, but it is not gonna work".

IMO, after listening again to Rudin, the defense is going to try and twist his calculations to show they are exculpatory. IMO, this is gonna bite the defense in the hiney.

In the words of Maline, "Good luck, but it is not gonna work".

To do that though doesn't Maline have to get him to admit his own calculations were wrong?

If so, "In the words of Maline, "Good luck, but it is not gonna work." LOL!

JMO

***Attention - defense distraction alert - defense distraction alert - defense distraction alert***

Photo comparison

1. McStay Dodge front lights
2. File photo showing Dodge front lights illuminated
3. Mitchley video front lights

View attachment 184145 View attachment 184146 View attachment 184147

I believe (Dodge-y) Maline showed a side view picture of the front of the car to Bachman, which obscured the running lights.

ok, wait... my vehicle expert is at work right now, but aren't those fog lights? if you are meaning the bottom 2 little lights. Those don't automatically come on, at least not in the vehicles I have owned.

IMO

With Dr. Rudin, it will come down to what information he was given and when IMO The night before that 402 hearing, he sent more info to the State, the State and the defense had not even looked at it yet when they did that 402 hearing, but Dr. Rudin explained why he sent it so late, and I believe what he was saying was that he didn't have the FARO scan from the neighborhood before, or it was labeled wrong or something. Once he got that Faro Scan, he was actually able to calculate the angle of the camera (did it on his lunch break) and was able to do way more calculations.

52.08 and 53.19 time markers in today's video

Thank you. These looks very similar to the ones my hubby, also a certified welder, uses to tie down a load of very heavy metal pallets for pick up, and transport.

I forgot to notice. Sorry. How wide was the one found in the grave? TIA

JMO

ok, wait... my vehicle expert is at work right now, but aren't those fog lights? if you are meaning the bottom 2 little lights. Those don't automatically come on, at least not in the vehicles I have owned.
Fog lights are usually yellow/amber and to the side or under the headlights.
Just went out checked, DH's truck has round running lights below the grill like the Dodge.

Last edited:
Ah ok, so maybe I'm wrong on the type of light.

It struck me as a dodgy tactic to pull up a side view of the truck for his question, and not the front view.

My hubby has a Dodge Ram. He says most leave the running/fog lights or the small ones at the bottom of the bumper turned on to automatic. They come on at dusk or when its raining, along with headlights automatically. The small lights will stay on until you put your headlights on bright, and when you dim your lights again.... the bottom lights will come back on again.

JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members