Found Deceased UK - Leah Croucher, 19, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, 14 Feb 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% agree on the media blackout.. maybe they are concerned about the public fallout from potentially referring to a POI....there are some extreme personalities who would take it upon themselves to try for retribution in a violent knee jerk way..

I 100% agree on the media blackout.. maybe they are concerned about the public fallout from potentially referring to a POI....there are some extreme personalities who would take it upon themselves to try for retribution in a violent knee jerk way..
That doesn’t sound good!
Particularly if this is the reason why reporting has been limited.

May I ask - is this YOO or have you heard anything to substantiate this?

That doesn’t sound good!
Particularly if this is the reason why reporting has been limited.

May I ask - is this YOO or have you heard anything to substantiate this?

Its my opinion, however there are a few different outlets that have alluded the same.... not the blackout but referring to a POI and the reasons why it would better to keep it quiet until proven are pretty obvious.

Its my opinion, however there are a few different outlets that have alluded the same.... not the blackout but referring to a POI and the reasons why it would better to keep it quiet until proven are pretty obvious.
Thankyou for your reply.

I think members of this thread may understand what you mean, that said we must be very careful not to stereotype. Because any POI may be - completely innocent of any crimes.

Additionally its best not incite or influence potential social segregation, particularly where there is no substance or justification to do so.

The police have not named any suspect or POI, if there was any evidence IMO they would have done this by now.

Respectfully Enquirer

Thankyou for your reply.

I think members of this thread may understand what you mean, that said we must be very careful not to stereotype. Because any POI may be - completely innocent of any crimes.

Additionally its best not incite or influence potential social segregation, particularly where there is no substance or justification to do so.

The police have not named any suspect or POI, if there was any evidence IMO they would have done this by now.

Respectfully Enquirer

Oh of course.. just my opinion :)

Somebody in Milton Keynes knows exactly what happened to Leah Croucher and where she is now

Somebody in Milton Keynes knows exactly what happened to Leah Croucher and where she is now

It is possible that people connected to that person also know. But so far, despite constant appeals, these people have stayed stubbornly and cowardly silent for three long months.

Perhaps they are scared of what will happen. Perhaps they are scared they will be asked for their name, or they will be traced if they make that vital call to police.

It is possible that people connected to that person also know. But so far, despite constant appeals, these people have stayed stubbornly and cowardly silent for three long months.

Perhaps they are scared of what will happen. Perhaps they are scared they will be asked for their name, or they will be traced if they make that vital call to police.

Wow. Shades of Claudia Lawrence. I hope one of those people does the right thing and comes forward, but I'm sceptical. Closing ranks.

There is an article in the local paper suggesting that someone in Milton Keynes knows exactly what has happened to Leah and encouraging them to let the police know. I can’t link it in (my own incompetence tonight).

March 2019
The five items that might help find missing Leah Croucher
“Today we are releasing images of clothes that are similar to the ones that Leah was wearing.

“We are releasing them in the hope that they will jog someone’s memory of seeing Leah and assist us in our enquiries. The hoody that Leah was wearing at the time is particularly distinctive and is one of only a very small number in existence.
“You can leave information via our dedicated website for this investigation, which is Public Portalcall 101 or visit a police station, quoting investigation number 43190049929."
0_Leah-CroucherJPG.jpg

She was last seen dressed in a black coat, skinny black jeans, black Converse high top shoes and carrying a small black rucksack.
3_ya58kflbmobjknwmynov.jpg

Sadly I don’t think these appeals are going to work. The only people with the information are those involved and they are not going to come forward. It really doesn’t inspire any hope when LE isn’t even bothering to do any updates or fresh appeals. It’s like they are either out of ideas or just not that interested in finding an answer. But doing nothing is the wrong choice.

Sadly I don’t think these appeals are going to work. The only people with the information are those involved and they are not going to come forward. It really doesn’t inspire any hope when LE isn’t even bothering to do any updates or fresh appeals. It’s like they are either out of ideas or just not that interested in finding an answer. But doing nothing is the wrong choice.
Well said Loz, I agree 100%.

Thanks I’m just quite concerned that a case of this nature doesn’t appear to be progressing and LE are not giving the public confidence that they have this under control. I couldn’t blame the family if they started trying to take matters into their own hands. I hope LE DO read this and realise that their actions are not being seen as effective. If this was my daughter I would be expecting more.

If anyone following this thread knows Leah or is local to MK, please feel free to join in the conversation! Since this story isn't in the media, we actually know very little about Leah or her disappearance. Any extra insights would be very welcome :)

If anyone following this thread knows Leah or is local to MK, please feel free to join in the conversation! Since this story isn't in the media, we actually know very little about Leah or her disappearance. Any extra insights would be very welcome :)

Yes please come forward. I’m local very local to the last sighting but I didn’t know Leah so can’t offer any personal insights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73