Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I already took one for the team and emailed the Lagniappe reporter. Somebody else's turn. Your mission: head on down to Pearl Motors, buy you a new car, and report back on what type of GPS they stick in it. ;)
Less than a 4 hour drive for me and I've really been wanting to head to Dauphin Island, its my heaven on earth. If yall ever hear about a single mom missing from auburn, yall can find me in a beach chair on the west end beach lol

Trying to figure this out ...

Somewhere between 19 and 24 minutes to travel from the Dublin to the Shell station, faster if bypassing Ollies.

From 11:30PM (cell phone time) add 19 minutes travel time, 11:49PM, her friend arrives at the Dublin, parks, looks for the phone in the parking lot, asks at the front desk about found phones, and he called the friend to say he found the phone at 11:42. If he arrived at the Dublin later than 11:49, that is not possible. This means it is not possible that he was at the Shell station at 11:30PM, 16 minutes after an unidentified vehicle arrived at the Shell station, and 19 minutes from the Dublin.

If her friend left the Shell station at 11:13 and had her phone in his hands at 11:42PM (29 minutes later) and making a call about finding the phone, that means that the third car is occupied by 2 people who end her life that night by pushing her car into the Sara Bayou.

View attachment 184020
According to timelines with cell phone time stamps:
11:22 otw to Dublin’s to look for phone
11:27 says he has the phone
Either scenario his alibi is compromised
MOO...

Yeah, all accounts this far have stated he went to the one in WeMo by the airport. Doubt if he planned to go to the one nearest his home he would randomly change his mind and go all the way out to that one.
See how close the rental car drop off location is to where they all originally were...

Attachments

• F4BB8913-8DCF-443F-A706-9FF87064D8E9.png
    F4BB8913-8DCF-443F-A706-9FF87064D8E9.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 17
I just learned tonight that Danni's car was found. While I'm glad she has most likely been recovered I wish her death wasn't by homicidal means. It is unsettling to wonder what LE must have to be so certain this was her fate. I hope they are able to find the missing piece to bring Danni justice.

I believe MK had her own vehicle and went to Ollie's immediately. That's at least been the story so far, and I *think* there is evidence to corroborate it.
Time stamps according to RC-he arrived at Ollie’s 10:48 and called MK because she wasn’t there. She called him back at 11:12 when she arrived at Ollie’s. They all left Dublin’s at 10:45pm correct?

Time stamps according to RC-he arrived at Ollie’s 10:48 and called MK because she wasn’t there. She called him back at 11:12 when she arrived at Ollie’s. They all left Dublin’s at 10:45pm correct?
According to the timelines provided to the public, you're correct. They all left at 10:45 to go meet up with RC at Ollies. There's really not been much said at all about MK, where she was during that time, or anything like that. I can't imagine on a Tuesday night that it would have taken her almost 30 minutes to get 5 minutes down the road. I know those roads can be bad, but not that bad.

According to the timelines provided to the public, you're correct. They all left at 10:45 to go meet up with RC at Ollies. There's really not been much said at all about MK, where she was during that time, or anything like that. I can't imagine on a Tuesday night that it would have taken her almost 30 minutes to get 5 minutes down the road. I know those roads can be bad, but not that bad.

I know we talked about it earlier but if RC wasn't off work until 11 and DNV and DW left Dublins at 10:45, MK may have sat in her car or something to kill time until going the 5 minutes down the road to Ollie's. I know we speculated at the time that since she had a new baby maybe she was talking to her husband or taking some quiet time in the car to check social media or text. (Complete speculation but it's what I would do!)

I know we talked about it earlier but if RC wasn't off work until 11 and DNV and DW left Dublins at 10:45, MK may have sat in her car or something to kill time until going the 5 minutes down the road to Ollie's. I know we speculated at the time that since she had a new baby maybe she was talking to her husband or taking some quiet time in the car to check social media or text. (Complete speculation but it's what I would do!)

I suppose I'm of the opinion that it doesn't really matter what some friends did prior to, or during, Danni's disappearance at the Shell station. I realize that it's part of a bigger picture timeline, but Danni's timeline starts when she is at the Shell station and her GPS is disabled. Until that time, Danni is fine.

See how close the rental car drop off location is to where they all originally were...

I know there was speculation about the rental car location: airport versus close to his home. Is the airport location open 24 hours for drop off? I know the location hear his home is open 24 hours. Who decided that it was the airport location?

LE does not even appear to be reviewing the Blog. There are over 1400 nonsense sales post. I was going to submit a post requesting an update (I am sure this is nonsense as well but at least it is related) but did not bother because they are obviously not even looking at the Blog.

LE does not even appear to be reviewing the Blog. There are over 1400 nonsense sales post. I was going to submit a post requesting an update (I am sure this is nonsense as well but at least it is related) but did not bother because they are obviously not even looking at the Blog.

I recall that the ex-boyfriend mother requested that the blog be created, but it was always little more than a place for people to ask questions and complain about the absence of updates. I'm guessing that anyone who actually knows something contacted MPD directly.

Didn't LE say in that latest big write up/article in the local paper that the blog was particularly unfruitful?

I cannot fathom how Danni could have accidentally drove into water there? She would have been completely lost and that would be surprising to me.

Thought I was losing my mind for thinking the exact things you are. Glad I'm not alone. Did she disable her vehicles GPS so she could get into an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie