Found Safe KY - Kenneth Howard, 22mths, Salyersville, 12 May 2019

Oh I haven’t heard of custody issues.
I do think if he was scooped up the person knows the area well.
Hopefully he’s found soon.
Right now - scooped up is a better scenario than lost in the woods, cold, hungry, thirsty. Horrendous either way. IMO.

If so, then hopefully he will be found unharmed. Soon!

Recently another little one went missing and was found and he said he was with a bear. I should remember his name but I don't.
How long was he missing before found ?

Hoping Kenneth is found safe.

IMO, the $5k reward the father offered, he seems to not be speaking to the public as much as a specific person, the “no questions asked”, makes me think this. Of course if he thinks a stranger took his son, he’d have a wealth of questions. For now, I tend to believe all involved know who has him but can’t locate the person. If not, LE would be most remiss calling off the “official search”. As far a volunteer search teams continuing, I think they’re doing so because they can’t “know” what is “known”, so they continue on......

Remember, the “officiall search” was abruptly halted last night.
The announcement was delivered as “breaking news” as the reporter was reporting on the search. Therefore, I think KSP confirmed “things” leading them to know the search could be cancelled. All moo

The search for the blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy lasted for about 23 hours before search teams suspended their efforts Monday night. The search resumed around noon on Tuesday.

conflicting info maybe? Or new info? trying to find out if the search did in fact resume today.

"I want him home safe"; Father offers $5,000 reward for missing Magoffin County toddler

Recently another little one went missing and was found and he said he was with a bear. I should remember his name but I don't.
How long was he missing before found ?

Hoping Kenneth is found safe.
Casey Hathaway. North Carolina. 3 days missing (maybe 4) I believe - in cold temps, wooded terrain. Found by a dog walker who heard him crying. Kenneth needs a Spirit Animal too, to keep in safe and warm. IMO

I was trying to find if there was sinkholes in KY and read the below

Kentucky is one of the most famous karst areas in the world, which literally means "rocky ground." “Between the limestone and the dolomite, about half the state is underlain by the soluble rock, said Currens. Underground water sources eat away at the rock, creating a void and eventually leading to a collapse

The search for the blonde-haired, blue-eyed boy lasted for about 23 hours before search teams suspended their efforts Monday night. The search resumed around noon on Tuesday.

conflicting info maybe? Or new info? trying to find out if the search did in fact resume today.

"I want him home safe"; Father offers $5,000 reward for missing Magoffin County toddler

KSP in charge of the investigation.
Noon news said there is a bloodhound at the scene (house?) & volunteers continue to search. But there is no “official search”, per previous links. It was halted @6:30 last night. But friends & volunteers stayed & continued searching.

Kentucky is one of the most famous karst areas in the world, which literally means "rocky ground." “Between the limestone and the dolomite, about half the state is underlain by the soluble rock, said Currens. Underground water sources eat away at the rock, creating a void and eventually leading to a collapse

If he actually took off on foot.........
I don’t believe he did. Since KSP took charge, there’s more to this. Otherwise, imo the sheriff would be in charge.

Noon news said there is a bloodhound at the scene (house?) & volunteers continue to search. But there is no “official search”, per previous links. It was halted @6:30 last night. But friends & volunteers stayed & continued searching.
I'd like to think a bloodhound could pick up the scent of a toddler wearing a diaper in and from his own yard. If there is a scent to be found. IMO

Ya I see that. Seems to be either conflicting or inaccurate info being put out (maybe typos) from the links I just posted. Drives me crazy when media does this.

I'd like to think a bloodhound could pick up the scent of a toddler wearing a diaper in and from his own yard. If there is a scent to be found. IMO
I'm afraid due to the number of searchers and dogs there previously that it would be close to impossible to pick up the scent now. Each searcher's and dog's scents would mask Kenneth's and only confuse the bloodhound. I hope I'm wrong though.

In my experience, KY is a sinkhole hell. Pets are lost all the time to newly-opened sinkholes.

ETA - not that I think that’s what happened here. I suspect foul play.

If the earch has been reinstated I’m surprised there’s not a scroll on screen in KY.

scroll down and it is highlighted in blue.

Officials say the child's parents are allowing other volunteers to search the area while the official search is suspended.

"He just wants his son home alive, you know, like we all do", said Montgomery.

Search crews say they will not be back out to the property again until they have new information from investigators.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenzo2011
Back