Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
She did? I thought it said specifically that she did not. Imo
Due to the injuries, the doctor could not confirm whether or not the injuries were caused by abuse. Ms. Bowens has completed parenting classes due to that being the only thing the judge ordered.

At the same time, if mother Brittany Bowens cannot take care of Maleah and her brother, the courts would be asking a relative to take custody of the children.

The judge at a previous hearing only ordered the parents to complete parenting classes.

ETA: I read this to mean that she did but after ordered to do so by a judge at a previous hearing.

Also, a child will still be ticketed regardless of having their own seat or sitting on a parents lap.

If under 2, and sitting on a parent’s lap, there is no need for a ticket
Not saying anything pro or con about her because the whole thing is nonsensical to me. But...

when I travel and someone from my home is picking me up at the airport, I don't carry my keys. Just because I don't want to lose them through TSA or anywhere else.

I think that the first thing she would have noticed upon arriving at the complex is that the Nissan was not there. So, why be nervous to enter the apartment as it appeared he and the kids were not at home?

A wellness check is not a full battle dress with police knocking down the door. The apartment super would go and a walk around would happen. The police might enter if they have permission from the renter to see if anything is wrong. Yesterday, the grandmother said she talked to a cop in the parking lot for help. Curious and curiouser!

I don’t take my keys either if someone is picking me up at the airport...I would be too afraid of losing my keys.

Last edited:

Attachments

• F0C8C93B-61B6-4309-874A-C9A58797CF26.jpeg
    F0C8C93B-61B6-4309-874A-C9A58797CF26.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 32
I posted a link for the gas can. It was mentioned in this article and referenced in the timeline at the beginning of the thread.

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

we know the gas can existed
it is whether it had any gas in it that was in question
I haven't seen the amount of gas mentioned in any MSM but people have been mentioning it without a source link

Due to the injuries, the doctor could not confirm whether or not the injuries were caused by abuse. Ms. Bowens has completed parenting classes due to that being the only thing the judge ordered.

At the same time, if mother Brittany Bowens cannot take care of Maleah and her brother, the courts would be asking a relative to take custody of the children.

The judge at a previous hearing only ordered the parents to complete parenting classes.

ETA: I read this to mean that she did but after ordered to do so by a judge at a previous hearing.
That makes sense. It may have been recommended at first, but she did not actually complete the class until it was court ordered. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd