Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA! Especially after yesterday's mob scene at the courthouse with people screaming "murderer!" at BB you'd think her "spokesperson" would have clarified the time of her flight in order to take a little heat off of her.

Also, after hearing about TES searching the new area based on a tip from LE I noticed that Q and BB have not (to my knowledge) ever said plainly that he or she or they are working with LE. That convinces me they are not and whatever Q is saying should be taken with a very large grain of salt. IOW, I still do not believe LE is keeping BB in the loop about the investigation - why would they?

And DV can scream he's innocent till the cows come home - saying he's innocent and invoking God proves nothing. Just ask the parents of Caliyah McNabb who were just found guilty of her murder. MOO.

QX was speaking from both sides of his mouth. On his fist interview he said DV "was on the run" and after DV was arrested ... QX stated "they new where his was the whole time"
I just don't trust anything BB or QX says at this point. MOO

Erica Simon on Twitter
I can’t stop thinking about this sweet, precious baby. #MaleahDavis https://abc13.com/maleah-davis-biological-father-shares-emotional-pictures-/5299717/ …
D6kakyvXoAAg9fH.jpg

7:49 PM - 14 May 2019

QX was speaking from both sides of his mouth. On his fist interview he said DV "was on the run" and after DV was arrested ... QX stated "they new where his was the whole time"
I just don't trust anything BB or QX says at this point. MOO
That is an exceptional observation.....so true. Can't trust a spinner!

"WELL-BEING OF THE CHILD"

Description -- Maleah is a happy child that loves to watch cartoons, play with siblings and have her hair done. She is currently having all of her needs met and meeting all developmental milestones.

Maleah is currently living with her mother and has visits with her father. Maleah is currently receiving occupational and physical therapy and will soon be in speech therapy. bbm!

Permanency plan-- The primary goal is family reunification. The agency believes this is in the best interest of Maleah.
A look at the history of Maleah Davis and CPS
SMH.

'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail 'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail

Video

“He wants the world to know he’s innocent,” Joe Vence said. “We had conversations about our family. He’s very strong, he’s a good man.”

Joe Vence didn’t want to comment about the details of the case but said he wasn’t worried about his brother.

“Once God is with you, the whole world, the whole city, everybody can be against you,” Joe Vence said. “We’re a strong, praying family. God is on our side. God is with my brother.“

Joe Vence was asked if he wanted to say anything about Maleah Davis, who has been missing for more than a week.

“Maleah, I love her and hopefully they get all this stuff straightened out,” Joe Vence said.
Alrighty, then lets hear another side of the story that he isn't ready to tell yet. It better be better than losing consciousness for 24 hours leading to total memory loss over a few superficial scratches on his forehead.

He did not want to talk about specifics of the case but said DV wants everyone to know that he's innocent and the truth will eventually come out. They are a strong, praying family and God is on their side. God is with their brother. More tonight at 10'oclock. MOO
I'm sure the truth will come out, but not from DV, etal.
MOO

He was a postal carrier for just a year? My husband is upper management at a mail processing center, not a post office, but still hard to get fired for the USPS.

He left or was possibly fired from
the post office the same month that Maleah had her head injury and surgery

Last edited:
Fat lot of good that did.
MOO
Yes, we are sitting here trying to figure out if they completed the parenting classes (BB did) when it doesn't make a difference whether she did or not!
All the child development classes in the world would not have made her a better mother. Imo

Last edited:
Yes, we are sitting here trying to figure out if they completed the parenting classes (BB did) when it doesn't make a difference whether she did or not!
All the child development classes she could have taken would not have made her a better mother. Imo

Right! It's like people trying to poke holes in DV's absurd story. It doesn't matter because it's all lies.

Alrighty, then lets hear another side of the story that he isn't ready to tell yet. It better be better than losing consciousness for 24 hours leading to total memory loss over a few superficial scratches on his forehead.
I wonder if he meant he is innocent of the tampering charge or of murder. He can't possibly be sticking to the kidnapping story.

'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail
I’d love to hear a DV narrative that involves some fact. Perusing SM I have noticed that QX doesn’t have a lot of fans there, either. Nor does BB. I was hopeful that there would be some sort of recovery by now. The Noah McIntosh case is too fresh for another sweet child to just “vanish” like this. Unreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks