Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

April 23rd???? Marlen went missing April 24, right? Black Market Baby trafficking?
Updated 12 minutes ago
“[SBM]

A neighbor who wished to remain anonymous told ABC7 Eyewitness News that on April 23, an older female resident of the home on West 77th Place was seen bloodied and holding a baby wrapped in a towel, screaming that her baby was not breathing.

Came out running, 'My baby! My baby's not breathing!' And my mother-in-law was outside and seen it, and she was just like, bloody waist up and her hands and stuff,’ the neighbor said.

Chicago fire officials confirmed that shortly after 6 p.m. firefighters responded to the address for a baby in distress. CPR was performed and the baby was taken to Christ Hospital, officials said. The baby's current condition is not known.

Neighbors said they were unaware the woman, who's in her late 40s or 50s, was even pregnant.

I thought it was strange that she was so old and pregnant,‘ the neighbor said.

Neighbors were shocked by the afternoon arrests.

Police said they have not located the missing teenager and the missing person investigation remains active.

[SBM]” (BBM)

Last edited:
Updated 12 minutes ago
“Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui was last seen April 23 after leaving Latino Youth High School in Pilsen. She was 9 months pregnant with a May 5 due date. Relatives said Ochoa was supposed to pick up her 3-year-old son from daycare, but she never showed up..

A neighbor who wished to remain anonymous told ABC7 Eyewitness News that on April 23, an older female resident of the home on West 77th Place was seen bloodied and holding a baby wrapped in a towel, screaming that her baby was not breathing.

Came out running, 'My baby! My baby's not breathing!' And my mother-in-law was outside and seen it, and she was just like, bloody waist up and her hands and stuff," the neighbor said.

Chicago fire officials confirmed that shortly after 6 p.m. firefighters responded to the address for a baby in distress. CPR was performed and the baby was taken to Christ Hospital, officials said. The baby's current condition is not known.

Neighbors said they were unaware the woman, who's in her late 40s or 50s, was even pregnant.

"I thought it was strange that she was so old and pregnant," the neighbor said.

Police said they have not located the missing teenager and the missing person investigation remains active.”

This is just awful!!

Sounds like way too much blood for a vaginal birth.....

“A neighbor who wished to remain anonymous told ABC7 Eyewitness News that on April 23, an older female resident of the home on West 77th Place was seen bloodied and holding a baby wrapped in a towel, screaming that her baby was not breathing.

Came out running, 'My baby! My baby's not breathing!' And my mother-in-law was outside and seen it, and she was just like, bloody waist up and her hands and stuff," the neighbor said. “

46 mins ago
“[SBM]

Around 3 p.m. Tuesday neighbors near a home in the 4100 block of West 77th Place told WGN News that they witnessed Chicago police officers enter the home and bring four adults, two women and two men, outside and into squad cars.

Neighbors said it was a 46-year-old woman who lives there, her boyfriend, the woman's daughter and another man in his 20s.

Chicago police said just after 1:30 a.m. on May 8, they found a vehicle matching the description of Ochoa's car on West 77th Place, miles from her home.

Neighbors said police came door to door last week, questioning them about the Honda Civic deserted down the street with parking tickets piling up on it.

A neighbor showed WGN News a Facebook chat from April between Ochoa and the woman who lives in the home. In the chat, the two women were communicating about baby clothes.

The woman told Ochoa, ‘my girl has all brand new boy clothes her son never wore’ and to inbox her for more info.

[SBM]

Police have not confirmed any connection yet between that baby's birth and Ochoa's case.“ (BBM)
Police questioning people of interest in pregnant woman’s disappearance

Last edited:
in gray hughes' latest video it's being reported that facebook messenger chats were recovered, and MOU had contacted this arrested woman in april about buying some baby clothes! absolutely horrific if this plays out the way it currently is in my head, based on this new info.

i found the link being discussed in gray's video by googling it, and i believe this is it. however, i can not view it bc i'm in the eu, so i'm not 100 it will list this info in the article. you can see it in the news article (wgn9 news) at the 55:13 mark in gray's video, though. i will post both links.

(gray hughes)

Last edited:
People will go to the extreme to get what they want .. How sad that the old *advertiser censored* lady couldn't have a baby so she decided to take someone elses .. Blows my mind how desperate and stupid people can be ... Now the question is where's marlen .

Updated 12 minutes ago
“[SBM]

Came out running, 'My baby! My baby's not breathing!' And my mother-in-law was outside and seen it, and she was just like, bloody waist up and her hands and stuff,’ the neighbor said.

Police said they have not located the missing teenager and the missing person investigation remains active.

[SBM]” (BBM)
So someone on FB shared a link to a go fund me that this lady had set up, asking for donations to pay for the baby's funeral even though the child is still alive. She basically said that the baby would eventually pass, according to doctors so she was trying to prepare now. I should have screenshot it, but it's now been taken down.

Well, this is just horrible. I'm going to start telling every pregnant person I know to never go alone or go to someone's home to buy baby clothes from strangers. Actually don't go alone to buy anything, pregnant or not. Wow, Poor Marlen.

Updated 12 minutes ago
“[SBM]

[SBM]” (BBM)

Updated 12 minutes ago
“[SBM]

[SBM]” (BBM)
Here's a link to the fb group where I'm getting my info from. It has a lot of info, such as messages between the two.
Where Is Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui? Case Discussion

in gray hughes' latest video it's being reported that facebook messenger chats were recovered, and MOU had contacted this arrested woman in april about buying some baby clothes! absolutely horrific if this plays out the way it currently is in my head, based on this new info.

i found the link being discussed in gray's video by googling it, and i believe this is it. however, i can not view it bc i'm in the eu, so i'm not 100 it will list this info in the article. you can see it in the news article (wgn9 news) at the 55:13 mark in gray's video, though. i will post both links.

(gray hughes)
In Gray Hughes video Marlen’s commentary begins at 1:55:13 which is an hour and 55 min into the program. He is sleuthing and shows how he gets to the names of the residents in the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back