Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got wise and bookmarked it. Thank you.

Me too. I never let my kids walk behind me. Anything could happen and I wouldn't see it. I wouldn't even want them to trip and fall behind me. Just like you, it hurts my heart to see the lack of concern for her. She was so small. :(

I see people do that all the time. Walk in and out of stores and through parking lots never giving the small children with them a second glance. It makes me a nervous wreck.

'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail

“Once God is with you, the whole world, the whole city, everybody can be against you,” Joe Vence said. “We’re a strong, praying family. God is on our side. God is with my brother.“

God is on your side?!
Might want to crack open a Bible and find the verses that tell about how much God loves children and His plans for those who harm them. God is on Maleah’s side.

(Edit: As a Christian, I pray that whoever did this confesses, repents and finds forgiveness. I hope that’s what the Vence family prays for as well.)

Last edited:
Whyyyyyy didn’t he (CD*) call the police to get that baby out of there at that moment?? DV had ZERO rights to her. Her mother was gone. That’s essentially kidnapping, right? :(:(

No that's not kidnapping. Mama left her with him. Even if her dad called the police , DV didn't have to turn her over to him.

Just a thought here... maybe whoever ditched the car was supposed to catch it on fire. Trying to make sense of the laundry basket still being there with a gas can.
That's my current number one theory. He may have planned to burn Maleah's body but to me it's more likely he may have thought to burn the car with her body inside. IMO.

Possibly something stopped him from doing either - there have been no reports of suspicious fires. Of course it's also possible he did burn her body in a remote enough area and no one noticed. Anything is possible.

The guy is dumb as rocks, a poor planner and probably too lazy to go far out of his way. I really think Maleah is somewhere just off a rural road. If he had an accomplice (and it's starting to look like he did) then IMO the same applies.

All MOO.

there is something interesting about this surveillance video... it is 1 hour after the screenshot of DV and Maleah entering the apartment. What is interesting is not what it shows but what it doesn't show. It is a short clip of DV leaving but it starts the clip when he is so far away they need to put a circle around him to show you where to look, but just seconds earlier he would easily be seen walking down the path from the entrance-way of the apartment right under the camera. Why cut it so late and so far away? Because I bet he walks out with "someone else" and they start the clip when they are out of frame (video at 1:47), things that make you go hmm, my opinion.

This guy sure had a lot of jobs

1. Rap star
2. Hotel steward supervisor
3. PharMEDium
4. And now Rosharon post office

Number three is number four. He's been a warehouse worker the last six months, according to the PD when he was arraigned last Saturday night.

So out of work for how long? Was mom also out of work after Maleah started being hurt?

Has BB2 said of they worked or not when living with her?

“Once God is with you, the whole world, the whole city, everybody can be against you,” Joe Vence said. “We’re a strong, praying family. God is on our side. God is with my brother.“

God is on your side?!
Might want to crack open a Bible and find the verses that tell about how much God loves children and His plans for those who harm them. God is on Maleah’s side.

(Edit: As a Christian, I pray that whoever did this confesses, repents and finds forgiveness. I hope that’s what the Vence family prays for as well.)

Ummm....
What about the 5th commandment...thou shalt not KILL.
No that's not kidnapping. Mama left her with him. Even if her dad called the police , DV didn't have to turn her over to him.

It’s not kidnapping but if they had the standard TX visitation schedule of the 1st, 3rd & 5th weekend, he probably would’ve been able to get LE assistance. It’s just like not returning them when visitation is over, you have to make the child available and return by designated time.

BUUUUT, even if CD had contacted LE, MD was more than likely already deceased. He took the laundry basket and probably her precious little self out earlier that day. The outcome wouldn’t have changed much other than him being arrested sooner and possibly finding her remains sooner.

I think theories and what-if’s are great and make for good discussion but I really don’t think there’s much that could’ve been done to save that angel. Outside of BB making a good parenting choice.

All MOO!

there is something interesting about this surveillance video... it is 1 hour after the screenshot of DV and Maleah entering the apartment. What is interesting is not what it shows but what it doesn't show. It is a short clip of DV leaving but it starts the clip when he is so far away they need to put a circle around him to show you where to look, but just seconds earlier he would easily be seen walking down the path from the entrance-way of the apartment right under the camera. Why cut it so late and so far away? Because I bet he walks out with "someone else" and they start the clip when they are out of frame (video at 1:47), things that make you go hmm, my opinion.
I can say , I have a ring doorbell and sometimes it doesn’t activate until the person is walking away or far away already. So maybe that’s why it’s like that..

Number three is number four. He's been a warehouse worker the last six months, according to the PD when he was arraigned last Saturday night.

So out of work for how long? Was mom also out of work after Maleah started being hurt?

Has BB2 said of they worked or not when living with her?

Don’t forget....
6.) Fictional Storyteller aka Pinocchio. :D

I can say , I have a ring doorbell and sometimes it doesn’t activate until the person is walking away or far away already. So maybe that’s why it’s like that..
this is a standard security camera mounted to the upstairs patio that we know from the pic an hour ago records the close up stuff (I also have similar cameras as these) there are 2, we've only seen clips from the one

If Clorox is on your side, who can be against you?
My brother wants the world to know he is innocent, not how worried he is for Maleah or how much he and their whole family is desperate and grieving.
DV’s innocence is clearly telegraphed by his body language in the neighbor's security video ; IMO DV appears livid with anger, while innocent playful beautiful angelic ballerina Maleah skips along and races up behind him.
If anger, if rage, was the rage from resentment of having his style cramped — of having again to be waking up early to drive BB to damn IAH and having again to take care of some other man’s child? (BB reportedly had flown out w/o the kid’s not too long b4 the most recent MA trip.
Or was DV angry bc BB had allegedly confronted DV re penis pics on DV’s phone (according to community advocate/spokesman Quannel X)?
My bet’s on the former (although, FTR, it appears the previously posted $lim Vence & co rap video included on an earlier thread was very much an all boy party and implied or invoked repeatedly references to partaking of *advertiser censored*. The rap also included refs to Rx drugs used recreationally, IIRC one mentioned was Percocet. And of course there was fairly high production quality, lots of cash money flash, and guns. Anyone know if the video was from DV’s STL days or Texas time. If it’s true that DV is squeaky clean re the other kind of rap sheet, is there any history of immunity in exchange for turning states evidence or being an informant re anything.
This is somewhat off topic as it seems what DV is innocent of is caring about Maleah, and that kind of innocence is vomit worthy for sure.

God is on your side?!

Does this mean Dv has had his come to Jesus moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy