Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video posted on a social media page of a live news cast from ABC13. I can't find it on their website though? It's DV's bro saying that he believes that Maleah is in Mexico and the kidnapping was real. Further, Joe was the first one to file a missing persons report that Saturday. His brother has raised Maleah since she was eight months old, and he was the most responsible parent in the household. Also says BB is a liar and the truth will come out.

Am I just late to the party and this has already been discussed?

Last edited:
I definitely think DV had an accomplice or helper. 1 Year olds don't do well in the car for a long period of time. Babies need to sleep and eat and they cry when they are bored. Were they together the whole time during their road adventure? I don't believe so. I wonder who took care of the baby Friday night to the time they showed up in the hospital on Sunday.

There is a video posted on a social media page of a live news cast from ABC13. I can't find it on their website though? It's DV's bro saying that he believes that Maleah is in Mexico and the kidnapping was real. Further, Joe was the first one to file a missing persons report that Saturday. His brother has raised Maleah since she was eight months old, and he was the most responsible parent in the household. Also says BB is a liar and the truth will come out.

Mexico?? So, he is still sticking to the kidnapping story. There was a video earlier but the content that you posted was not in the video or discussed. Can you post the video.

That's my current number one theory. He may have planned to burn Maleah's body but to me it's more likely he may have thought to burn the car with her body inside. IMO.

Possibly something stopped him from doing either - there have been no reports of suspicious fires. Of course it's also possible he did burn her body in a remote enough area and no one noticed. Anything is possible.

The guy is dumb as rocks, a poor planner and probably too lazy to go far out of his way. I really think Maleah is somewhere just off a rural road. If he had an accomplice (and it's starting to look like he did) then IMO the same applies.

All MOO.
I’m really hoping they got footage of whomever got out of that car in the parking lot. I certainly don’t think the plan was to set it on fire there though.

A thought re why would DV be dumb enough to duck out on the porch for a smoke, a question raised in an earlier thread.
One theory is this: theory of possible insistence on innocence by DV: he got the kids back in the apt and littlest down easily for a nap. Maleah was hungry or bored/playful/wanting to interact/asked DV for something and he smashed her against the wall told her to shut up, dragged her to bed, and threatened her she’d better nap. Or if we’re going with the molestation allegation theory, he could have raped Maleah while the youngest napped either bc he’s a predator/opportunist and/or bc he wanted to retaliate against BB for saddling him with the kids again what a drag and buzz kill.
In either theory, the “discipline” or rape was intentional, deliberate, but MH’s death was accidental/unintentional and not premeditated.
Baby was still asleep napping. DV realized MH was dead and DV was f’d; he panicked and couldn’t lady McBeth in the house just then, he instinctively escaped to the porch to smoke and think. Anxiety triggers heightened desire for smoking to relieve anxiety in a smoker.
He smoked out on the porch because that’s where they went to get away, to literally blow off steam, to escape, because he wasn’t thinking but immediately realized he had to think. He needed to hatch a plan quick. But the neighbor saw him smoking out on his porch, DV got snapped back into reality, and had to renter the crime scene to deal with it.
If your a smoker in a rental property, a lot of times smoking outside is your only option under normal circumstances.

Mexico?? So, he is still sticking to the kidnapping story. There was a video earlier but the content that you posted was not in the video or discussed. Can you post the video.

I would if I could, it was a video of a live ABC13 news broadcast. I guess they will update their website and facebook page later? I screen shot the video to show the news banner. Anyway, interesting that Joe said DV has been raising Maleah since she was eight month old.

Attachments

• ABC13 Live News.png
    ABC13 Live News.png
    263.4 KB · Views: 45
Just tell us where she is because we know that you know. Quit the charade, we all know she is deceased, please just tell us where she is so we can properly put her to rest. Those would be my words. He knows and I do believe she -BB_ knows as well. I pray this mystery is exposed soon. Shame on both of them for the abuse that we all know took place. I do not know what game "the parents are playing" but they both need to "cough up" and "come clean" in moo.

I would if I could, it was a video of a live ABC13 news broadcast. I guess they will update their website and facebook page later? I screen shot the video to show the news banner. Anyway, interesting that Joe said DV has been raising Maleah since she was eight month old.
I posted the earlier video with DV's brother and they said they were going to have another update at 10pm, Maybe that was it. Yes, that's interesting. Did his Bro say why he thinks she's in Mexico?

I posted the earlier video with DV's brother and they said they were going to have another update at 10pm, Maybe that was it. Yes, that's interesting. Did his Bro say why he thinks she's in Mexico?

Lol, he believes DV was attacked by three hispanic men and they took Maleah to Mexico. Kinda like a look over there, not here tactic IMO. I think he "helped" ...

I’m really hoping they got footage of whomever got out of that car in the parking lot. I certainly don’t think the plan was to set it on fire there though.
I should have been clearer. I didn't mean I thought DV planned to set the car on fire in the parking lot but rather that he may have thought about taking it somewhere rural/remote but ended up not doing it for some reason. Or an accomplice, meaning the person who dropped him at the hospital, may have decided to ditch the car in an easy place rather than mess with trying to burn it at some far away location. Who knows.

IMO this is a possible scenario and just my own opinion.

Someone needs to tell this reporter about Websleuths!

Facebook groups drive discussion about Maleah Davis' disappearance

[snark mode on] Apparently this FB group has more then 200 members! [snark mode off]

Ha! They said in video "just because it's on Facebook, it doesn't mean it's true, so look for information from credible sources like KHOU...."

Ummm, isn't that the news station that did the two errors we have caught and notified them, resulting in them pulling one of the stories and doing a retraction /correction?

Ha! They said in video "just because it's on Facebook, it doesn't mean it's true, so look for information from credible sources like KHOU...."

Ummm, isn't that the news station that did the two errors we have caught and notified them, resulting in them pulling one of the stories and doing a retraction /correction?
Only two? Not bad. Lol we’ve seen many more from other news sources on other cases.

'He's innocent': Brother of Derion Vence speaks to brother at jail

“Once God is with you, the whole world, the whole city, everybody can be against you,” Joe Vence said. “We’re a strong, praying family. God is on our side. God is with my brother.“

God is on your side?!
Might want to crack open a Bible and find the verses that tell about how much God loves children and His plans for those who harm them. God is on Maleah’s side.

(Edit: As a Christian, I pray that whoever did this confesses, repents and finds forgiveness. I hope that’s what the Vence family prays for as well.)
Unless God is the lawyer for the defense, you don't stand a chance when DNA evidence and cell phone pings and texts point to you!
If God is so important in his life, following the 10 commandments would have been a great idea.
Moo

If Clorox is on your side, who can be against you?
My brother wants the world to know he is innocent, not how worried he is for Maleah or how much he and their whole family is desperate and grieving.
DV’s innocence is clearly telegraphed by his body language in the neighbor's security video ; IMO DV appears livid with anger, while innocent playful beautiful angelic ballerina Maleah skips along and races up behind him.
If anger, if rage, was the rage from resentment of having his style cramped — of having again to be waking up early to drive BB to damn IAH and having again to take care of some other man’s child? (BB reportedly had flown out w/o the kid’s not too long b4 the most recent MA trip.
Or was DV angry bc BB had allegedly confronted DV re penis pics on DV’s phone (according to community advocate/spokesman Quannel X)?
My bet’s on the former (although, FTR, it appears the previously posted $lim Vence & co rap video included on an earlier thread was very much an all boy party and implied or invoked repeatedly references to partaking of *advertiser censored*. The rap also included refs to Rx drugs used recreationally, IIRC one mentioned was Percocet. And of course there was fairly high production quality, lots of cash money flash, and guns. Anyone know if the video was from DV’s STL days or Texas time. If it’s true that DV is squeaky clean re the other kind of rap sheet, is there any history of immunity in exchange for turning states evidence or being an informant re anything.
This is somewhat off topic as it seems what DV is innocent of is caring about Maleah, and that kind of innocence is vomit worthy for sure.
Unfortunately bleach isn't a cloak that makes you invisible, quite the opposite in fact!
Moo

Very plausible. Except he was “unconscious” during the time.
He was "selectively" unconscious.
Like when a child covers their eyes and thinks they are invisible or a significant other suddenly becomes "nose blind" to the dirty diaper/blowout the baby just did and acts clueless to the "reek" in the room!
Moo

The K9's and blood evidence in the apartment dispute this fiction.
If MD is in Mexico she isn't sipping Shirley Temples and snacking on goldfish crackers on the banks of the beach.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members