The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes! #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know why there was no 21 gun salute for Archie? According to the RF website, they are done for royal births

Gun Salutes

I think they are only done for direct heirs to the throne i.e the Cambridge children. I don’t think they do the gun salute for the birth of every royal child.

7CF39CBC-AE2D-4929-9343-90DD08AECD58.jpeg D0162589-DE8F-4D54-9708-324FCE7E9FF0.jpeg

Prince Harry gushes about fatherhood as he introduces Archie to Kate and William

Mum-of-two Amy Scullard, from Aylesbury, Bucks, whose son Emmett, aged three, is in remission from cancer, revealed: “He said he’s getting used to the baby and how Archie has fitted into family life.

“He said he just feels part of the family and he can’t imagine life without his son.”

Prince Harry beams about being dad on day he introduces Archie to Kate and Wills

Anybody know why there was no 21 gun salute for Archie? According to the RF website, they are done for royal births

Gun Salutes

I thought there was a gun salute for Archies' birth. The palace had announced that it would be taking place along with the placard being placed outside Buck House. Probably took place in Hyde Park.

His was a royal birth, titled or not. Cant find much about it though.

EXCLUSIVE: Meghan Markle sent a touching apology for not being at her 20-year high school reunion to her classmates - the day before she gave birth to Archie

Meghan Markle sent a touching apology for not being at her 20-year high school reunion | Daily Mail Online

I wonder what it must be like to have gone to school with someone who is now one of the most well known women in the world.
I was a chum of 'Radar O'Reily'/Gary Burghoff in high school.
Used to have some great photos of him and me walking the
halls and I was wearing my raccoon collared camelhair coat.
Ex-husband tossed pics thinking GB was a boyfriend.
It was fun watching GB's rise to fame but it wasn't surprising.
He was very talented musically in hs and had wonderful stage
presence. But it is fun to watch their popularity and ups and downs in their life. They seem to have problems just like the
rest of us.

NO !!! :eek: LEAVE CHARLIE ALONE :D
This needs to stop right now :rolleyes: He is absolutly hands on :)

The farmer formally known as Prince
"They said he was mad... but Prince Charles's Highgrove estate has become a shining role model for the organic movement, not only for the quality of its produce but for its sound housekeeping."

The farm epitomises Prince Charles's belief of working with organic methods:

"In farming, as in gardening, I happen to believe that if you treat the land with love and respect (in particular, respect for the idea that it has an almost living soul, bound up in the mysterious, everlasting cycles of nature) then it will repay you in kind."

— Charles, Prince of Wales,

All profits from Charles companies are used to fund The Prince's Foundation &
The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund

Duchy Originals Limited and Waitrose Duchy Organic
HRH The Prince of Wales launched Duchy Originals Limited in 1992 with its first product - a biscuit made from wheat and oats grown organically on the Home Farm at Highgrove. Since then, the range has grown to include more than 300 products, from everyday vegetables and milk to noteworthy ales and biscuits...
The Partnership aims to encourage British organic farming, thereby helping to preserve our heritage in the countryside. Sales of Waitrose Duchy Organic products provide a donation to PWCF and The Prince's Countryside Fund.
Over £17 million has been donated to PWCF...

Highgrove Enterprises
The company manages the Highgrove shops which are currently located at Highgrove House and Tetbury as well as the online shop and garden tours to The Prince of Wales’s Highgrove Estate in Gloucestershire.

The shops sell organic foods and exclusive branded products for the home and garden... All products meet rigorous buying criteria and are sourced responsibly with regard to environmental issues.

Profits from the Highgrove shops and tours of Highgrove gardens are donated to The Prince of Wales's Charitable Foundation trading as The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund (PWCF).

Duchy Originals Limited and AG Carrick Limited donate their profits to the Charitable Fund, providing the income needed for charitable giving.

The Duchy Future Farming Programme
The network is part of the Duchy Future Farming Programme and is funded by the Prince of Wales’s Charitable Fund through sales of Duchy Organic products

This is only a small selection as examples of his charitable foundation work
Duchy Home Farm - Wikipedia
How we are funded - The Prince of Wales's Charitable Fund
The farmer formally known as Prince

That is wonderful! Thanks for the info.

Such a difference from America

Lol. The palace

Lol. The palace did not know about the baby shower.

Sure. The planning of the security was totally secret. Um hm. I believe that. Lol

Harry is also a humanitarian and I am sure he and Meghan are in agreement.

They have the photographers and tabloids after them. They are charming and photogenic. They are a media dream. The public can’t get enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member