Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

So overwhelmed by all of these recent developments...
I was so hopeful for anything but this horrible, delusional, sadistic, selfish situation.
I hope they ID her body soon and that all 4 of them are charged in some degree. Not a fan of the death penalty, but i see the merit suddenly...

ETA: human babies and pit bull babies... wtf were these people trying to do???? It’s getting weirder by the minute :(
Agreed Dre.. Agreed

NOW: Sources tell me “a body found in a trashcan around 1 am on 77th is feared to be Ochoa.”

“Family Of Marlen Ochoa, Woman Missing For Month, Says Newborn Brought To Hospital Is Hers”

@cbschicago

Family Of Marlen Ochoa, Woman Missing For Month, Says Newborn Brought To Hospital Is Hers

Brad Edwards on Twitter

Disgusting. I will never understand how someone just throws another human into the trash as if they're a discarded fast food wrapper. It's embarrassing to be the same species as someone who would do this.

Family Of Marlen Ochoa, Woman Missing For Month, Says Newborn Brought To Hospital Is Hers
Family spokeswoman Cecilia Garcia said the same day Ochoa went missing, someone called 911 to report a 46-year-old woman had given birth.

A Fire Department spokesperson confirmed a baby in distress was taken to the hospital around 6:10 p.m. on April 23.

*Unbelievable...

What makes me so angry is why didn’t anyone ask the “mother” how she gave birth, if she needed assistance, etc?

This must have seemed suspicious to paramedics and hospital officials.
forgive me if mentioned already - I just read the last 30 or so posts - Kierra Coles, has her thread been linked, or mentioned here?

IL - IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

ETA: I see that it was mentioned here recently. Can't hurt to bump it again.

For sure. Let’s bump Kierra Coles!

The father visited the newborn Tuesday night and named him Yadiel Yiovanni Lopez. The baby remains in intensive care with brain damage, said Sara Walker, a student pastor at Lincoln United Methodist Church who’s been helping family members of the missing woman communicate with police.

Missing woman's baby on life support; 4 questioned by cops

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back