OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.

....More defeated look than before. My opinion only.....
IF he's guilty, he is starting to realize the reality of it. Again, just my opinion....

Also, I noticed Ms. Geneva seemed a little upset, God bless her heart. Maybe it was just because her daughters weren't able to be with her today. JMO

Last edited:
There is an area of Adams County, Ohio, south of Peebles and west of Union Hill Road, called Brush Creek.
Brush Creek flows into the Ohio River. Within the Brush Creek land, there is a Serpent Mound. Thought to
be full of caves once the home of the Adena, it is rich in history. The land is protected. The people of the area
are very proud of the mound and a lot of folk lore exists. Google Serpent Mound and read of the formation and
history of the area.

Serpent Mound is NA burial sites. It’s interesting to visit. I’ve been there but didn’t see any caves there.

Is anyone compiling photo's of each Wagner's court appearances? It would be interesting to see physically how each one changes over the months/years of these cases.
And I hate to see AC overloaded with all this. Seems to me she is a one woman band even though the seats next to her are filled. I can't help but feel she's not getting much help from them. Anyway, I'd like to see how she changes too.

Is anyone compiling photo's of each Wagner's court appearances? It would be interesting to see physically how each one changes over the months/years of these cases.
And I hate to see AC overloaded with all this. Seems to me she is a one woman band even though the seats next to her are filled. I can't help but feel she's not getting much help from them. Anyway, I'd like to see how she changes too.

She has an office with paralegals and other attorneys to assist her. Plus experts etc...

I know we are all over the place today with posts, so I hope no one will mind if I share this again. One thing included here is that RN HAS received some Discovery. Also, I noticed AC referred to the bullet proof vests info they had received from the Defense as "documents," rather than "receipts," as we discussed a lot on here.

Trial dates set for Newcomb, Wagner - Portsmouth Daily Times

05/15/2019 DEFENDANT'S RESPONSE TO STATE'S REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY FILED COPIES FILED RETD TO COUNSEL

Entry on FW'S court record today.

This is the first I've seen in reference to the Discovery the Defense is obligated to provide to the State.

FSC, would you please comment? TY

Defense will have most, if not all, of the evidence by June 1st. 5 disks of evidence will be given to the defense tomorrow from BCI.

CC, did you notice that Junk was trying to run the show on his side today? Jumping up every chance he got. I pray we are not going to have to endure his empty comments throughout these trials. I also noticed Judge D specifically addressed AC a couple of times, and throughout the hearing, she looked disgusted to even be sitting beside Junk. JMO. He needs to shut up and sit down, IMO.

CC, did you notice that Junk was trying to run the show on his side today? Jumping up every chance he got. I pray we are not going to have to endure his empty comments throughout these trials. I also noticed Judge D specifically addressed AC a couple of times, and throughout the hearing, she looked disgusted to even be sitting beside Junk. JMO. He needs to shut up and sit down, IMO.
I will go back to look at this specifically. Thankx. Will let you know what I think. I keep listening to it over and over trying to get what exactly they are saying about the evidence!

That's why I edited my posts.

Former employees claim harassment by Pike County prosecutor

Just a little reminder that Reader isn't the only one with "junk," IF charges are filed against Reader, that is.

Junk and his "commissioners." That was then, this is now. Like Reader said (paraphrasing) when does everyone figure out who the problem is, in Pike County? Has anyone ever done a study on how many dismissals have been done since Junk has been in office? I bet the results would be 4 to 1. JMO

Last edited:
Personally, I'm still looking at all these allegations against PCSO as rumors at this point, not fact. Until I see the results of the investigation, I'm not accepting it on faith. The person who made these allegations has been doing so for years, even before the Rhoden/Gilley murders took place. The charges were also first made public during a political campaign from sources who opposed Reader's election. So, grain of salt for now. JMO.

The allegations about Junk's activities are part of the public record. That Junk is turning on Reader is odd, when Junk, himself, can't be trusted.

Ok, they're getting ready to turn the audio on in the live feed. Just heard it briefly.
All these rumors came to light a few days after the Wagners where arrested, JMO but I really believe this is one of Fredericka and Owens doing, trying to taint the jury pool.

All these rumors came to light a few days after the Wagners where arrested, JMO but I really believe this is one of Fredericka and Owens doing, trying to taint the jury pool.

Or they were waiting until after the arrests before going public. I have doubt it being just a coincidence.

I don't think Fred cares about it. But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23