Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

A woman who lives near the Scottsdale home, who asked not to be named, recalled seeing an ambulance drive by on April 23. She said she noticed her neighbor standing by her front door cradling a baby that was wrapped in a white towel or sheet.

“I said ‘What’s up?’ and she said, ‘I just had the baby, it’s not breathing,'” she recounted, noting that neither she nor first responders went inside the house.

“She said ‘I stood up and the baby came out,” said the neighbor, who recalled seeing blood stains on the woman’s hands and some on a T-shirt she was wearing, but not on the shorts she had on.

“Before she left in an ambulance, she told me several times, ‘Please call up someone to come and lock the house,'” said the neighbor, adding that the woman lived in her parent’s basement.

The neighbor who didn’t want to be identified also said she saw police arrest the woman on Tuesday along with her daughter and both of their boyfriends. Each was put into a separate police vehicle, she said.

Missing woman's baby on life support; 4 questioned by cops

Omg. I have no words. Marlen was probably nesting and getting all prepared and excited for the arrival of her baby boy. Trying to get a bargain on “brand new baby clothes” for her nugget. I’m not sure I can follow these cases so closely anymore. I’m at happy hour on the verge of sobbing at the bar.

forgive me if mentioned already - I just read the last 30 or so posts - Kierra Coles, has her thread been linked, or mentioned here?

IL - IL - Kierra Coles, 27, pregnant, Chicago, 2 Oct 2018

ETA: I see that it was mentioned here recently. Can't hurt to bump it again.
The news station had already mentioned the case of Kierra Coles prior to that being mentioned here. WGN is fantastic at researching as soon a story breaks. They were on this as soon as Marlen went missing.
Here is one from very early this morning around 5am.

Persons of interest questioned in connection with missing pregnant woman

Oh wow. I just saw the horrible Go Fund Me posts with the pictures of the baby in it and them claiming it was theirs. They were all in on it. I don’t think I can post that link here however. If you search for “Marlen Ochoa” on Twitter you’ll find those threads with comments, and pictures.

No wonder that poor baby is in the condition he is in. Those brain dead people that strangled her, then more than likely cut the baby out of her were too dumb to know that once she died the baby no longer had oxygen.
I hope they are all charged with 1st degree murder and if the baby doesn't make it double homicide.

No wonder that poor baby is in the condition he is in. Those brain dead people that strangled her, then more than likely cut the baby out of her were too dumb to know that once she died the baby no longer had oxygen.
I hope they are all charged with 1st degree murder and if the baby doesn't make it double homicide.
Bodies generally expel their contents upon death. God that is so depressing to even write.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back