Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

Watching a Dr. Phil rerun. Michelle Wilkins is telling her story of answering ad add for free maternity clothes. When she went to get them, she was assaulted, stabbed and had her baby girl, Aurora, cut from her body. Aurora did not survive. Michelle is amazingly strong and courageous. Her attacker got 100 years.

Hard to comprehend such evil in this world.

Do we have any idea of what’s happened between April 23rd and yesterday when all this came out. It’s not like it happened 2 days ago its been 3 weeks. Did the dots only just get connected to Marlen from her SM and they’ve only just discovered the baby going to hospital back on the 23rd. Has this ‘woman’ been sitting at the hospital at this baby’s bed side for 3 weeks pretending he’s hers and she’s a concerned parent? Makes me feel sick. How did this just come to light now I’m confused.

Just came in to say this is just such pure evil out of a horror story. I know this kind of horror has been in news before but nothing prepares you to hear it and it’s the ultimate in sick. And to think that many people were involved!!! I can’t - just can’t. How on earth were they stupid enough to think they could get away with it?!

So if you have a home birth or birth on way to hospital or something you can refuse to be checked to see if you’ll be ok? My friend nearly died from complications post birth and one would think you couldn’t just let them leave unchecked?

Why?

Not sure what country you live in, but in the USA doctors/hospitals can't force something like this, thank goodness.
I live in US. I just wondered if how bloody she was reported to be, was concerning. Also, I thought I read she was transported to the hospital in a ambulance.

Do we have any idea of what’s happened between April 23rd and yesterday when all this came out. It’s not like it happened 2 days ago its been 3 weeks. Did the dots only just get connected to Marlen from her SM and they’ve only just discovered the baby going to hospital back on the 23rd. Has this ‘woman’ been sitting at the hospital at this baby’s bed side for 3 weeks pretending he’s hers and she’s a concerned parent? Makes me feel sick. How did this just come to light now I’m confused.

It honestly sounds like the family and community put this all together. I’m reading a lot that the family is very frustrated with the police. They gathered leads from anonymous tips to them, people from facebook and the community and then begged detectives to look into these leads.

People saw her go into the house. People saw the facebook posts. People saw her car parked outside and being moved and they all told the family these things and then the family told the police these things and to look into them. OH, and get this, the police were ticking her car! How?! Did they not check the plates and connect that this was a missing woman’s car?!

It’s all horrible. I’m standing by until the media posts the pictures of these pieces of human garbage for all to see with their charges. It should be coming soon.

Pounding rain at 77th & Karlov where the body of Marlen Ochoa was found. Neighbors don’t want to speak on camera or be associated with what police are calling “an unspeakable act of violence” but say police have been investigating at/near house for at least 10 days @cbschicago

(Video)

Megan Hickey on Twitter

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288