Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM just confirmed what we have said all along. BB is lying about not seeing Maleah before she was picked up, as TM said an hour and a half after DV brought her home shortly before 8 am.
I think they didn't plan beyond the three Amigos story. They thought everyone would buy it. Now that story is shot to hell it's CYA mode.
MOO

My favorite SM reaction to this new interview was shaming her for getting her brows done. Although...good point. I was so physically in pain from sadness I couldn’t even buy an outfit for my son’s funeral and had to leave the store and go home. It was way too much. I’m not saying she did anything but I know she isn’t in the kind of pain I personally think she should be IMO, JMO, MOO.

My favorite SM reaction to this new interview was shaming her for getting her brows done. Although...good point. I was so physically in pain from sadness I couldn’t even buy an outfit for my son’s funeral and had to leave the store and go home. It was way too much. I’m not saying she did anything but I know she isn’t in the kind of pain I personally think she should be IMO, JMO, MOO.
Djgirl76, (((hugs))) to you & I am so very very sorry for your loss :(

((HUGS) Sorry about your son.

Thank you...it’s been more than five years and he wasn’t a victim of crime but it makes me super protective of these little ones and a bit resentful towards lousy parents. Ok more than a bit;)
I don’t blame you, you’ve got every right to feel that way.
This woman was given an amazing gift...a child...she chose a man instead. MOO

Just like in every interview so far, she talks 95% about herself. She needs everybody to know that she is traumatized, she's in a nightmare, she's had so many losses ... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Listen, even if she had absolutely NOTHING TO DO with what happened to her daughter (which I don't believe), where in hell is her concern for MALEAH now? If she has any belief that Maleah is still alive (don't believe that either), where's her concern about how her 4-year-old could be suffering now?

I think it's absolute idiocy on her part that she's saying anything at all. That first QX presser never needed to happen either, not to mention her being totally unable to keep her mouth shut various other places. If she had any sense at all she would be saying almost nothing other than "Please help me find my daughter." But I'm sure whatever personality disorders she has are in part, what got us to this place anyway.

I’m so sorry, ((hugs))

Hmmmm...I’m a little slow tonight, so this will sound like a repeat of my earlier post but,
She didn’t ask Where is Maleah...she didn’t. ask. I hope I’m wrong...but I feel like, I can’t say it :(
I hope LE is putting pressure on her or all the public scrutiny she is getting pushes her to do the right thing.
MOO

Ok, just watched BB's performance. She really brought on the waterworks this time. Plus she had tissues in her hand but wanted the tears to run down her face to show us all.
So now she is saying that MD's skull did not form correctly. Alrighty then... I see she still has her mouthpiece. And what happened to all the alleged abuse against DV she was spilling last time. Now she is denying it!!! She is not doing herself any favors in this interview. I knew she stayed at the apartment over the weekend MD was missing and I believe she was there with DV.
I do not believe her at ALL!! MOO

Last edited:
'I have my fears' | EquuSearch founder says hope is dwindling in search for Maleah Davis
[...]

“I certainly hope it’s not a dumpster,” said Texas Equusearch founder Tim Miller. “If it’s a dumpster, it’s over. I don’t think she’ll ever be found.”

Miller says Equusearch continues to receive tips and says volunteers respond to every call. However, he fears the little girl may never be found.

[...]

“I have my fears now that Maleah may never be found,” Miller said. “But I had that with Kaylee Anthony too, and five months later she was found. So as long as calls keep coming in, we’ll keep going out.”

Miller says at this isn’t a cold case just yet, but it could be very soon.

“When will this case go cold?,” Miller asks. “I’m going to say sooner than I’d like it to.”

[...]

I'm sorry to hear about your son Digirl76. (hugs)

Last edited:
Ivory Hecker FOX 26
6 hrs ·
A tow truck took away Derion Vence’s car today. It was parked at Maleah’s home and was vandalized after Maleah’s disappearance, according to Quanell X. #MaleahDavis

Police told me they were aware of this car but did not tell me whether it was searched for evidence.

So now we know they had two cars, not just one.

Hmmmm...I’m a little slow tonight, so this will sound like a repeat of my earlier post but,
She didn’t ask Where is Maleah...she didn’t. ask. I hope I’m wrong...but I feel like, I can’t say it :(
I hope LE is putting pressure on her or all the public scrutiny she is getting pushes her to do the right thing.
MOO
Exactly!! If that was me, I would be a wreck (no makeup, puffy eyes and all) I would be talking about the search, what we are doing to find MD, how special she is, and beg for people to keep searching. I would never give up. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288