Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

Yes I know that. But did they not find out who this baby belonged to for 3 weeks?

Not until May 7th, when Marlen's friend told police she was posting on a facebook site. Then the puzzle pieces fit when DNA was taken from the baby and the father and the monster.

Not until May 7th, when Marlen's friend told police she was posting on a facebook site. Then the puzzle pieces fit when DNA was taken from the baby and the father and the monster.
Ohhhhh! Gotcha. Sorry. I was confused and trying to fit all the pieces. This is so sad. Now I know why people don’t make themselves known on social media that they’re pregnant. I have had a few friends to never announce their pregnancies via social media. I remember being pregnant with my second son and taking a walk down a known path to a park near my house. I was pretty alone but it was a gorgeous day and I had an 18 month old who needed to get outside. We got about halfway up the trail and I got s very uneasy feeling. I can’t explain it but I turned around and hauled *advertiser censored* back to the truck! I’ll never forget it. I was about 8 or 9 months pregnant. I never did that again by myself. I am always very aware of my surroundings though. Maybe it’s because I’ve been obsessed with dateline and ID channel and then websleuths. I know there is evil out there and I’m not naive. But some people are so naive....praying for this family.

NOW: Chicago Police announce three people charged in death of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, including Clarissa Figueroa and her daughter Desiree, who police said killed Marlen, and a third who they said concealed murder.

Case cracked by a tip from Marlen’s friend, they said. @fox32news

Dakarai Turner on Twitter

Supt. Johnson defending his department, criticized by Ochoa-Lopez's family who said police did not take the case seriously at onset, specifically in regards to social media being used to lure her to her killer: “The social media, it takes time … this isn’t ‘48 Hours’” @fox32news

Dakarai Turner on Twitter
You know what. I’m generally a staunch supporter of LE and think Chicago PD has a particularly hard row to hoe. However, in this case someone clearly dropped the ball.

There was a near-dead baby rushed to the hospital under suspicious circumstances around the time of the missing woman’s due date. Her car was out in the open by the murderer’s house for weeks. Plenty of social media clues to follow.

It’s pitiful it took this long for CPD to put it all together. Even worse if they also ignored tips from family and friends. They are lucky the perps were so extremely stupid that they kept the body around for 3 weeks.

Did LE not try very hard to solve this case, or did they try but were so incompetent it took them weeks even w/tips from the public? Not sure which, and not sure which would be worse.

MOO

So thinking about all of the events, I 100% think the “holes” or confusion as to why they didn’t automatically realize that these two cases could be related just isn’t the case. I truly think from the get go they were investigating this connection. I also think that they had to have all of their ducks in a row.

They have a missing mother due any day, they have a woman just randomly have a baby that’s not breathing around the same time. I understand that random stuff happens all of the time, but truthfully I think they knew the 46 year old was at the hospital (she wasn’t gonna go anywhere), they could stake out the house while gathering all of their evidence and then make the arrests.

I do have a question, the parking tickets were those issues by the police department or is it the parking authority? If it’s the police department they must have a good reason to have left the car there. Was it part of the plan to make the perps feel somewhat comfortable?

dear lord...

Three Charged after Pregnant Woman Strangled, Baby Cut from Her Womb: Chicago Police

May 16, 2019

CHICAGO — Three people have been charged after a missing pregnant woman was found dead on Chicago’s Southwest Side, according to police.

Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson and police officials announced the charges Thursday afternoon while updating the investigation into the death of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, whose mutilated body was found just after midnight Tuesday in a trash bin behind a home on the 4100 block of West 77th Place.

You know when you think you’ve heard it all then.... this.
I’m sickened and shocked that there is such evil in this world. Am I allowed to mention that this ‘woman’ decorated a nursery and got a crib ready for a baby she was planning to steal? The pictures are on her social media she had named him and everything which suggests she was specifically looking for a baby boy. This was premeditated in every sense of the word IMO. It’s horrifying

I think we are allowed to discuss named suspects FB. If all 3 planned this right from the start then it’s even more depraved.

Also, I’m in the UK and I’m positive that here if you were claiming to have just given birth they’d want your maternity notes they are as a rule ‘green notes’ over here and the doctors and midwives would need them to know pregnancy history, anything that may require immediate attention rheusus negative blood type. It’s shocking that she’s managed to lie and deceive her way into a NICU where she’s been amongst other babies for 3 whole weeks. Surely the hospital staff were doubting her story earlier on. MOO

dear lord...

Three Charged after Pregnant Woman Strangled, Baby Cut from Her Womb: Chicago Police

May 16, 2019

CHICAGO — Three people have been charged after a missing pregnant woman was found dead on Chicago’s Southwest Side, according to police.

Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson and police officials announced the charges Thursday afternoon while updating the investigation into the death of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, whose mutilated body was found just after midnight Tuesday in a trash bin behind a home on the 4100 block of West 77th Place.
Marlen’s thread is here:

Found Deceased - IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019

I think we are allowed to discuss named suspects FB. If all 3 planned this right from the start then it’s even more depraved.

Also, I’m in the UK and I’m positive that here if you were claiming to have just given birth they’d want your maternity notes they are as a rule ‘green notes’ over here and the doctors and midwives would need them to know pregnancy history, anything that may require immediate attention rheusus negative blood type. It’s shocking that she’s managed to lie and deceive her way into a NICU where she’s been amongst other babies for 3 whole weeks. Surely the hospital staff were doubting her story earlier on. MOO
I can't believe that first responders didn't call this in. The woman who claimed the baby was hers was middle-aged, and looked it, (frankly I would have placed her in her 50's, not her late 40's)
You know what. I’m generally a staunch supporter of LE and think Chicago PD has a particularly hard row to hoe. However, in this case someone clearly dropped the ball.

There was a near-dead baby rushed to the hospital under suspicious circumstances around the time of the missing woman’s due date. Her car was out in the open by the murderer’s house for weeks. Plenty of social media clues to follow.

It’s pitiful it took this long for CPD to put it all together. Even worse if they also ignored tips from family and friends. They are lucky the perps were so extremely stupid that they kept the body around for 3 weeks.

Did LE not try very hard to solve this case, or did they try but were so incompetent it took them weeks even w/tips from the public? Not sure which, and not sure which would be worse.

MOO
Agreed, I live in Chicago and know that LE is overwhelmed, but yes, there were serious clues here that were missed. The woman that claimed the baby was hers was WAY too old in appearance (and actual age) to likely be a mother. She looks like she is in her 50's. First responders should have had the hinky meter going on full time with that, given a young pregnant woman went missing at the same time, all over the news. Plus they took her to the hospital. Did the hospital not even do an exam which would have disclosed this woman had NOT given birth that da? The Marlen Ochoa-Lopez slaying: Mother and daughter charged with strangling teen mom, cutting baby from womb

Everyone dropped the ball here. The worst part for me is seeing their mug shots, they simply look angry, there is ZERO remorse here for the loss of two lives, the mother, and the baby, who will most certainly not survive nor the grief they have brought on to a happy family. I hope I get jury duty on this one.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, so ignore if it has, but the boyfriend, Piotr Bobak, may have actually believed there was a pregnancy. One of his Facebook accounts (he has several) shows him celebrating Clarisa Figueroa's pregnancy with two ultrasound images from Oct. and Dec (I think?) of 2018. Perhaps she miscarried and didn't tell him. This explains why she needed the baby in May.
Piotr Bobak: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I do have a question, the parking tickets were those issues by the police department or is it the parking authority? If it’s the police department they must have a good reason to have left the car there. Was it part of the plan to make the perps feel somewhat comfortable?

Parking tickets are issued by the Department of Revenue generally, though on occasion I've seen officers writing a ticket.

I did a search but obviously not well enough.

Yes, the other thread has been there for some time. If mods want to delete this one, that's fine with me.

Parking tickets are issued by the Department of Revenue generally, though on occasion I've seen officers writing a ticket.

Thank you, so since it’s not the PD writing the tickets it could explain why no one saw an immediate red flag with the BOLO.

And the poor baby reportedly has severe brain damage, so doctors don't expect the baby will survive.
There is only a limited time to remove the baby from the dead body of the mother. So if the murder was done to get the baby (as it certainly looks like) then it appears they screwed that up and baby likely got oxygen deprived in the process leading to severe brain damage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back