Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, so ignore if it has, but the boyfriend, Piotr Bobak, may have actually believed there was a pregnancy. One of his Facebook accounts (he has several) shows him celebrating Clarisa Figueroa's pregnancy with two ultrasound images from Oct. and Dec (I think?) of 2018. Perhaps she miscarried and didn't tell him. This explains why she needed the baby in May.
Piotr Bobak: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
The ultrasound pictures were from the internet. You can find the identical images if you do a google search. The woman may have been conning him (not to be rude, but as fat as she is, she could likely fake a pregnancy). I think if he was in on the plan he would have been charged with murder and not just covering it up.

The ultrasound pictures were from the internet. You can find the identical images if you do a google search. The woman may have been conning him (not to be rude, but as fat as she is, she could likely fake a pregnancy). I think if he was in on the plan he would have been charged with murder and not just covering it up.

I think you're right. She was likely conning him, which explains the May date. He thought the baby was his. That makes sense to me. What doesn't is why he would help conceal Marlen's death?

dear lord...

Three Charged after Pregnant Woman Strangled, Baby Cut from Her Womb: Chicago Police

May 16, 2019

CHICAGO — Three people have been charged after a missing pregnant woman was found dead on Chicago’s Southwest Side, according to police.

Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson and police officials announced the charges Thursday afternoon while updating the investigation into the death of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, whose mutilated body was found just after midnight Tuesday in a trash bin behind a home on the 4100 block of West 77th Place.

You've got the arrest of three of beauty's egg bags right there.

CHICAGO (WLS) -- A mother and daughter accused of murdering 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez and the mother's boyfriend, who is accused of concealing the murder were all denied bond Friday.

Clarisa Figueroa, 46, her daughter Desiree Figueroa, 24, and Clarisa's boyfriend Piotr Bobak, 40, remain in custody, charged with a horrifying crime.

Marlen Ochoa-Lopez death: 3 charged in murder of Chicago missing pregnant woman denied bond

Good. May they never be free again.

And the poor baby reportedly has severe brain damage, so doctors don't expect the baby will survive.
There is only a limited time to remove the baby from the dead body of the mother. So if the murder was done to get the baby (as it certainly looks like) then it appears they screwed that up and baby likely got oxygen deprived in the process leading to severe brain damage.

It’s not brain damage, it’s no brain activity :( If there was brain damage then he could live...but there is no brain activity. He is brain dead and the machines are keeping him alive. It’s awful.

A few more of the awful details...
A pregnant Chicago teen who was killed and whose baby was cut from her womb was strangled while being shown a photo album of the late son and brother of her attackers, a prosecutor said Friday in urging a judge to keep the defendants locked up.

Assistant State's Attorney James Murphy told Cook County Judge Susana Ortiz that 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez managed to get her fingers under the cord around her neck and that the woman strangling her, Clarisa Figueroa, then yelled at her daughter, "You're not doing your f---ing job!"
Suspects in grisly murder of Marlen Ochoa-Lopez held without bond

I think you misunderstood about boyfriend knowing all along. The boyfriend who was told they were going to kill the victim was daughter's boyfriend, not the mother's. Victim was in their home at the time. Daughter's boyfriend told them he was going to call the police if they were going to kill the victim, so they told him it was a joke. At that time victim was able to leave their home. Victim then came back about 3 weeks later. Neither mother's nor daughter's boyfriend were present at that time.

It’s not brain damage, it’s no brain activity :( If there was brain damage then he could live...but there is no brain activity. He is brain dead and the machines are keeping him alive. It’s awful.
I haven't seen to him referred as brain dead, but it does sound like he is brain dead, in which case there is no hope for recovery.

I think you misunderstood about boyfriend knowing all along. The boyfriend who was told they were going to kill the victim was daughter's boyfriend, not the mother's. Victim was in their home at the time. Daughter's boyfriend told them he was going to call the police if they were going to kill the victim, so they told him it was a joke. At that time victim was able to leave their home. Victim then came back about 3 weeks later. Neither mother's nor daughter's boyfriend were present at that time.
Sorry, I meant the mother's boyfriend, Bobak. From the bond proffer:

On April 24, 2019, the was reported missing by her husband and the
police began their investigation. On that same day, Defendant Clarisa
and Defendant Bobak cleaned the Defendant?s residence of the blood
from the murder in an attempt to hide the V?s murder from police.
Defendant Bobak is Defendant Clarisa?s boyfriend.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, so ignore if it has, but the boyfriend, Piotr Bobak, may have actually believed there was a pregnancy. One of his Facebook accounts (he has several) shows him celebrating Clarisa Figueroa's pregnancy with two ultrasound images from Oct. and Dec (I think?) of 2018. Perhaps she miscarried and didn't tell him. This explains why she needed the baby in May.
Piotr Bobak: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Doesn't appear she was ever pregnant and miscarried. In fact she had her tubes tied, so it would be not possible for her to get pregnant. The baby was supposed to replace her dead son who died at 20 of natural causes. Presumably that's why she wanted the baby to be a boy.

Doesn't appear she was ever pregnant and miscarried. In fact she had her tubes tied, so it would be not possible for her to get pregnant. The baby was supposed to replace her dead son who died at 20 of natural causes. Presumably that's why she wanted the baby to be a boy.
Yes, how very awful. I was trying to make sense of at least her boyfriend's role.

I did a search but obviously not well enough.

Yes, the other thread has been there for some time. If mods want to delete this one, that's fine with me.

I find it more effective to actually use google to search. "Marlen Ochoa websleuths" seems more effective than doing a search within websleuths. Especially if it's a more common name or term.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back