Found Deceased IL - Marlen Ochoa-Uriostegui, 19, nine months pregnant, Chicago, 24 Apr 2019 *Arrest*

What does this mean?

“The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services said they received a hotline call regarding an abuse and neglect allegation involving the baby on May 9. The baby was immediately placed in protective custody, until the baby was identified as Ochoa’s on Monday.”

Marlen Ochoa Case: No Bail For Three People Charged In Pregnant Teen’s Murder
This one says that the younger woman’s boyfriend did call police when the GF told him what they were going to do but that they said it was an April Fool’s Day joke ??? Probably why he hasn’t been arrested.

“Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney James Murphy said Ochoa first met the Figueroas at their home on April 1, when Clarissa allegedly told her daughter they needed to kill Ochoa and take her baby. Desiree said no, and told her boyfriend, who called police, but Clarissa said it was just an April Fool’s joke.”

This one says that the younger woman’s boyfriend did call police when the GF told him what they were going to do but that they said it was an April Fool’s Day joke ??? Probably why he hasn’t been arrested.

“Assistant Cook County State’s Attorney James Murphy said Ochoa first met the Figueroas at their home on April 1, when Clarissa allegedly told her daughter they needed to kill Ochoa and take her baby. Desiree said no, and told her boyfriend, who called police, but Clarissa said it was just an April Fool’s joke.”

I am pretty sure that article is just plain wrong. Others say boyfriend threatened to call police but didn't, since he was told it was a joke and victim was allowed to leave at that time.

I am pretty sure that article is just plain wrong. Others say boyfriend threatened to call police but didn't, since he was told it was a joke and victim was allowed to leave at that time.
You’re right. I read the court documents which are attached in a tweet to the article. It only says he would call the police and then they told him it was a joke and he left. Ugh.

What does this mean?

“The Illinois Department of Children and Family Services said they received a hotline call regarding an abuse and neglect allegation involving the baby on May 9. The baby was immediately placed in protective custody, until the baby was identified as Ochoa’s on Monday.”

My guess is that one of the baby's two regular visitors, Clarisa and Piotr, exhibited behavior that alarmed hospital staff.

I find it more effective to actually use google to search. "Marlen Ochoa websleuths" seems more effective than doing a search within websleuths. Especially if it's a more common name or term.
That’s exactly what I do with all the cases I search for. Can never find them with the search function here but typing the name of the missing person and Websleuths in google always brings me right to the page.

More info that is graphic.
Mother, daughter plotted killing of pregnant woman to steal her baby for nearly a month, prosecutors say

Mother, daughter plotted killing of pregnant woman to steal her baby for nearly a month, prosecutors say

A mother and daughter plotted for weeks to kill a pregnant woman and cut the baby from her womb before actually carrying out the horrific crime in the living room of their Scottsdale home, Cook County prosecutors said Friday.

Desiree Figueroa then peeled Ochoa-Lopez’s fingers off the cable “one-by-one,” and after four or five minutes, the 19-year-old stopped struggling, and wet herself, Murphy said. The older Figueroa told her daughter Ochoa-Lopez “must be dead because [Figueroa] researched it, and it takes four to five minutes to strangle someone with a cord, and that person will urinate on themselves when they die,” Murphy said.

Much more at link

I do have a question, the parking tickets were those issues by the police department or is it the parking authority? If it’s the police department they must have a good reason to have left the car there. Was it part of the plan to make the perps feel somewhat comfortable?

Parking Enforcement employees in Chicago and many other cities and in many other states are hired by an agency named SERCO.

I am DONE!
If that is true and they peeled her fingers off of the cable tie around her neck one by one then imo this state needs to reinstate the DP especially for this case.

They PLANNED it.
Planning to murder a pregnant woman is unfathomable and either one of them had chance to realise before going through with it that this is evil!!! The pure horror Marlen must have felt is too much to bear. She must have been aware of everything that was happening step by step.
She would have been filled with fear and panic.

A pregnant woman.
An expectant mother.
A baby that had already been named in CF’s mind.

Marlen’s life and her baby’s treated with such disrespect and callousness by the epitomy of evil. This is just too much and for once I honestly don’t want to know any more.
My thoughts are with her family as CF and her other recruits don’t deserve a second thought.
MOO

Can we talk about how Desiree is 4 months pregnant?! WHY did Clarissa want a baby so bad? She was about to be a grandmother in just 5 more months. What the hell.

Clarissa was clearly unstable. Her daughter and everyone around her should have seen that, and instead of going through with this macabre scheme they should have called for mental help for her.

She could have had a baby to care for. Why did she want a baby of her own? She had lost an adult son in 2017. The woman was clearly not well. Insane. And no one got her help and this happened.

You killed Marlen while she was looking at a photo album of your dead son? It’s so sick. You had your pregnant daughter assist with the murder of another pregnant woman. Desiree, who is pregnant, how did you kill another woman with a baby inside of her while you very well know what it feels like to have a baby growing inside of you? How would you feel like if that were you? UGH.

3 held without bond in murder of pregnant Chicago teen

IMO three predators so selfish in their lives, the female suspects wanted to have babies together. How incredibly evil and cruel to completely compose some kind of supposed demeanor together plotting against an innocent and beautiful mother. Pure Evil.

I don't understand how if she researched all of this, that she missed the fact that the BABY GETS OXYGEN FROM IT'S MOTHER. She knew how long it took to strangle someone, but not how the umbilical cord works.
You can cut the baby out of dead body of it's mother, but it needs to be done quickly. I mean, this is not the first case of someone killing a pregnant woman for her baby, and some other babies have survived.

Can we talk about how Desiree is 4 months pregnant?! WHY did Clarissa want a baby so bad? She was about to be a grandmother in just 5 more months. What the hell.

Clarissa was clearly unstable. Her daughter and everyone around her should have seen that, and instead of going through with this macabre scheme they should have called for mental help for her.

She could have had a baby to care for. Why did she want a baby of her own? She had lost an adult son in 2017. The woman was clearly not well. Insane. And no one got her help and this happened.

You killed Marlen while she was looking at a photo album of your dead son? It’s so sick. You had your pregnant daughter assist with the murder of another pregnant woman. Desiree, who is pregnant, how did you kill another woman with a baby inside of her while you very well know what it feels to like to have a baby growing inside of you? How would you feel like if that were you? UGH.

3 held without bond in murder of pregnant Chicago teen
Clarisa's Facebook accounts seems to be gone now, but she's posted pictures of grandchildren from the other daughter, I believe (not Desiree). She HAD grandchildren. Really little ones. Clarisa also posted several rants about being the best mother she could be and public apologies to her kids about something she didn't explain. So maybe there was trouble in these relationships. Add to this that a neighbor got creeped-out after letting Clarisa babysit her infant because Clarisa told her she was getting too attached to the neighbor's baby. Maybe daughter felt the same way. Maybe she crossed too many lines as grandma.

Last edited:
If we feel this way, just beyond heartbroken, nauseated, incredibly angry, broken...imagine her family. It hurts my heart. I hope they have immense support, therapy and meds (if they want them, I know I would).

I'm against the DP and I know in many states that have it, the inmates will basically live out their lives on death row and never actually get the DP. That is fine with me. Put these 3 far from one another on death row in 23 hour lock down in a small death row, cement cell, no commissary, no extras. ( I know there is a moratorium on the DP in Illinois, they should reinstate it for these 3).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back