Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe BB told DV that she'd tell everyone he was responsible if he didn't help her cover up what happened? And he believed her? That could explain trying to eliminate support for him by saying he was having an affair with a man. And flip-flopping about abuse.
I don't know, he just doesn't seem like the type who would go to such extreme lengths for any woman, mother of his child or not.
All the evidence so far points to him. BB may have known he was abusive, but we really don't have enough evidence that points to her being involved in murder.
I still believe that it is possible that Maleah died as a result of continuous abuse and the injuries that resulted, and DV tried to cover it up by disposing of her body and making up the kidnapping story.
But, again, based on her own account, she seems to be guilty of at least child endangerment. Imo

And then, just a little bit north of the apartments is this very large area. Idk what it is. It is labeled on my map as “ALIEF” but when I google that, it says it’s a neighborhood that has existed in some form or another since the 1800’s and I don’t think that’s what I’m looking at.

Attachments

• ECC8D30A-191E-4A9D-BA76-9B0E0888ECFA.jpeg
    ECC8D30A-191E-4A9D-BA76-9B0E0888ECFA.jpeg
    106.8 KB · Views: 28
Ok, the yellow circle is the closest area to the apartments that seemed heavily treed. The blue circle is the playground for the day care M attended.

If I were in the area and it were no trespassing, I would comb through it. But, eek snake season too though. *Correction* I would have my husband comb through it. LOL

That child could be anywhere. But, I’m going to bet if he had anything to do with it, she is somewhere close by to somewhere he lived. In the majority of these outcomes it’s always closer than people realize.
I agree. I don't have a link handy, so JMO from other cases I've followed, statistics say the younger the victim, the closer to home... MOO

IMO if he was not the one who killed her, we would know that, he would've said that and put it on someone else, namely BB

Yes, but the question why do we think DV has not been charged yet. I think LE is working on evidence to prove exactly who killed Maleah. Should DV be charged and found not guilty, he can't be tried again. Presently we are hearing evidence that would prosecute him, imagine what his defense will say. If they defense can put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind, such as he was not alone with her, other persons were present, things such as that. I believe LE can prove murder, however at this point with what we know, can they prove DV committed the crime?

Yes, but the question why do we think DV has not been charged yet. I think LE is working on evidence to prove exactly who killed Maleah. Should DV be charged and found not guilty, he can't be tried again. Presently we are hearing evidence that would prosecute him, imagine what his defense will say. If they defense can put reasonable doubt in the jury's mind, such as he was not alone with her, other persons were present, things such as that. I believe LE can prove murder, however at this point with what we know, can they prove DV committed the crime?
Actually now after BB re-canting her abuse charges, I think the spotlight shifted off of him.....other than clean-up man.

That child could be anywhere. But, I’m going to bet if he had anything to do with it, she is somewhere close by to somewhere he lived. In the majority of these outcomes it’s always closer than people realize.
I totally agree , do we have any background on his high school or before?

So true, good point. I'm sure they are working their butts off to get justice for Maleah

I would think so... I just wanted to see if I could put the puzzle together using some facts and her story. It is hard for me to shake my bias against BB because I dont like her and think she is a bad parent, so a lot of my previous theories implicated her in some way possibly because of that... Every time I would try to figure it out I KNEW she had to be involved because there were too many questions on her statements and actions. I started filling in those answers with "because she is a bad parent" and that answer fits most questions while still being able to argue the case that while neither is innocent, she can still not be guilty. I'm not sure it is the theory I subscribe to but wanted to make an effort to play devils advocate. I appreciate you guys taking the time to consider it even if you disagree with it. I feel like LE has a good amount of info we don't which is good (but not always the case), and we are just waiting, theorizing and praying Maleah is found until then.
I agree & totally respect your thoughts! You’re nicer than me because I can’t wven come close to a scenario that makes BB innocent! ;) Of course, I have no idea to what degree she is guilty, but I do believe they are both ‘guilty’ of something. I do think (hope) that LE has lots more info than we know....because if not, the thought of anyone getting away with this crime makes me ill. MOO

And then, just a little bit north of the apartments is this very large area. Idk what it is. It is labeled on my map as “ALIEF” but when I google that, it says it’s a neighborhood that has existed in some form or another since the 1800’s and I don’t think that’s what I’m looking at.
I used to live in Alief. Its Houston. But called Alief district

Ah you mean when he leaves with the basket and when he arrives back after that on camera? But also consider that he may have had someone else assist and drop him off and take the car back out to dispose

Friday, May 3
1:40 pm - DV leaves with a laundry basket, 3 min later, with bleach, then with his 2 year old son.
6:47 pm - DV is seen on camera leaving (again) with the 2 year old, and not Maleah.
(credit to Pommy's spectacular timeline post)

What happened during those 5 hours is the question.

It’s been all over the local news, posters, etc. they could have been exposed anywhere really.

I agree. If I recall correctly, the elapsed time from when he left with the basket, and when he was seen again wasn’t that long.
Yes, it's hard to say if he just put the basket in the car and left it for awhile or if he drove off soon after that.
Someone mentioned that garbage pick up in that area was on Friday. Can anyone verify this?
I still think it's possible that he put the body in a dumpster and burned other evidence. Imo

Friday, May 3
1:40 pm - DV leaves with a laundry basket, 3 min later, with bleach, then with his 2 year old son.
6:47 pm - DV is seen on camera leaving (again) with the 2 year old, and not Maleah.

And son is a witness to all of this, that is also very disturbing

Friday, May 3

I doubt he left her in the car. It’s hot and I think that would smell, although IIRC, it started raining. I for some reason don’t see him shoveling. I wonder if those areas he is around floods. Rain and flooding seem to keep people away from those areas of searching and they publicize it a lot on TV and the media. He might not be intelligent, but he seems to have hid her well if he did it and since he was a USPS worker he may know flood areas as well.

In the last image I posted...the thing that looks like empty land criscrossed with what looks like dirt paths...is that Alief?
I haven’t been there in years! But there were lots of empty lots when I lived there. The middle school was called Ollie. If that school is around there then that’s the same area...

Curious- where was MD's older brother during this? He's definitely old enough to understand if Maleah was hurt. Did DV go to work on May 2nd? I think his "flu" was probably his body reacting to the horrific things he had done
Yes, I'm really hoping they can get somebody within LE who is experienced with children to talk to him because I have no doubt that he can provide some very valuable information.
He may be only five years old, but he can likely provide a lot of insight to what was going on behind closed doors in the days leading up to Maleah's disappearance. Imo

Does that include the area around the apartment that they searched in the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea