Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really need to know that someone showed this little girl love while she was alive. I can't imagine the misery she endured
She was described as being a very happy little girl and the daycare said she was a little shy.
I'm sure she had lots of fun playing with her siblings and friends at school. There are some very cute pictures of her with her dad and she looks content. Imo
Imo

At 23:35 QX says, "The very day she went to the airport, picked up by her friend, she leaves out the house believing Maleah is at the daycare and didn't even know he had snuck her back in the house. As she walkin' out the door."
Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview
I want to not hear his mouth anymore. I can’t even tell you what annoys me so much about him. But mostly it’s everything. Everything about him right up to his awful goofy looking hairline.

Why didn't they ask her what time her plane left?
BB said she thought he had car trouble when she was banging on the apartment door- but in BB and BB2 first interview they said he was probably circling the airport! Which one is it.
BB's answer to why she couldn't leave MD with another family member is....wait for it... "I didn't buy my ticket" what kind of answer is that!!
And now she is saying that the fight happened at the airport through text..unbelievable...
She is like a sinking ship... MOO

At 23:35 QX says, "The very day she went to the airport, picked up by her friend, she leaves out the house believing Maleah is at the daycare and didn't even know he had snuck her back in the house. As she walkin' out the door."

Calling on this one! My daughter lives in an apartment, backdoor, front door, even 3 bedrooms upstairs. But, you know when anyone comes in either door. Her apt is 900 sq ft.

Really, the apartment is not 5000 sq feet!

Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)' Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)' via @ABC13Houston

updated 38 minutes ago
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- For the first time since making bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance, the mother of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is speaking with ABC13 Eyewitness News about the search for answers in her daughter's disappearance.

QX said the video (last image of MD) proves she was in Massachusetts on a plane at that time. But I thought she was home for 1.5 hours. WTH

Last edited:
More from the interview. I keep getting interrupted, dang it! Almost done...
  • BB says she talks to police every other day, whenever they have an update.
  • Reporter asks if they've given her new information and she says, "No."
  • Any new details? She says, "No, I've asked."
  • Reporter asks if LE is still questioning her about DV and she says they still ask her questions about information like credit card information or accounts and stuff.
  • BB hasn't talked to DV since he was arrested, he has not reached out to her, and she does not plan to visit him. She is done.
  • Reporter asks if BB has talked to DV's brother. BB starts shaking her head, QX reaches over and pats her arm and says, "Next question."
  • Then QX says "we" have spoken to the brother.
  • QX: "And that's how he was really arrested."
  • QX says DV's family knows a whole lot more about what happened to Maleah than what they've said.
  • BB said her aunt paid for her ticket to go to her father's service. She couldn't afford to take her children with her.
  • Regarding why BB didn't leave the kids with other family members, she says, "My aunt doesn't live here. The Davis family, I mean P----n went, Maleah could have went too."
  • Reporter asks why didn't she? BB says, "They should have asked for her. I didn't even know that they wanted to come get P-----n. They told me last minute."
  • Reporter says, "So, when you left, you had no concern that Vence would harm your child." BB says, "No."

BB's KHOU interview was fascinating. I thought she started off strangely when he asked about the day M was born. Her first thought was that no one was there for her? It wasn't that she finally got to see her baby's face and hold her and the amazingness of new life and all that? She made it about her. Pout.
Also interesting is her statement that she found out DV was sending nudes when she was at the airport. How so? Did someone tell her?
Just so much to ponder. This case just keeps on giving and giving and grossly giving some more.

Noticed at some point that one of the announcement about a park search or vigil or prayer session or something (can't remember because there were so many last week), specifically said No Children. Which struck me as pretty sad - why would people not already know that, sheesh. There were clearly plenty of children dropping off teddy bears and such at the apartment stuffed animal pile too. IMO it is one thing if a child's close friend or classmate has something horrible happen to them and all the kids involved are old enough to listen to the news, read information, etc. Those hypothetical kids are probably better off being told some information to help them grieve/relieve their fears. Obviously Maleah's brothers will need to know about and talk about Maleah. But little random preschoolers at day care? They don't need to know any details other than having their true feelings of missing Maleah validated (not being spoon-fed feelings by their caregivers, gross).

I am glad they said no children. We see children on SEARCHES for these missing kids. When it's well known they are looking for a dead body. People bring children of ALL ages to search. It's sickening.

"It's been all over the local news" doesn't hold water for me, personally. Why are little kids exposed to local news reports about violent crimes?

Does no one protect their little ones from all the crap that's on TV and social media these days? If not - they should. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Children should be sheltered from violence - and that includes news reports about violent crimes.

I don't even watch the news in my house at all. Don't even watch live TV. However this week we have seen local or national news several times.

Restaurant
Gas station
Hospital
Doctors office
Visiting family

I don't know, because we purchase trash bags at Costco, they would probably "match" all of the other trash bags done by same manufacturer. I can't see how matching a trash bag, to another of the same brand is significant.

Maybe it is that they are taking evidence out of the home in trash bags?

INMO, BB should stay home and stop talking. She just keeps digging herself in more and more...so, keep talking BB!

They may be matching a bag from the roll it came from. We've seen that in several cases. They aren't just matching the brand, it's more in depth than that.

I didn't ask about him walking to the car, but I am still curious as to whether or not that Friday was garbage pick up day, and if pickup is in the morning or afternoon. I was hoping someone local would know. There must be a schedule somewhere. Imo

I would think so, too- I checked the address in what I thought was the city’s online trash pickup database but got no returns. Then I thought maybe since it is an apt they have their own service? But someone local would be better able to tell us I agree.

1:55: The interviewer asks BB: "How's your mom doing?"

BB pauses and QX reaches out and touches BB on her arm.

Several seconds pass.

2:14: BB states "I haven't talked to her."

The interviewer asks: "Really? Why is that?"

BB answers: "I don't know".

ETA I find it very interesting that BB hasn't spoken with her mother since Maleah has been missing/presumed deceased.

Remember that BB called her mother in the past when Maleah was injured and BB2 advised BB to take Maleah to the hospital.

Last edited:
Chauncy Glover on Twitter
Just spoke with #MaleahDavis’ mom. Hear what she has to say about her 4yo daughter’s disappearance and the fact that some think she should be in jail too (along with her ex-fiancé). TODAY on @abc13houston starting at 3:00. #abc13
D6y6YKPWkAAS1Sh.jpg
D6y6YKLW4AAymXj.jpg

3:23 PM - 17 May 2019
Still making it all about herself.
SMH. MOO

Thanks again to Pommy's timeline!, Maleah and her brother were returned to the home on Feb 18, 2019. Permanency hearing is scheduled for May 22, 2019. 5 days from today.

Uhhh, the two other male children were removed and placed in CPS custody after Maleah went missing. My comment was regarding whether she would ever regain custody of those two children, after what she disclosed through QX regarding the abuse of Maleah by DV.

I haven't made it through the entire ABC interview yet, but here are a few notes.
  • Her friend took her to the airport
  • Argument with DV was when BB was at the airport and via text
  • Texts have been turned over to LE
  • DV kept calling but BB wouldn't answer
  • DV was upset that BB wouldn't communicate with him, but not angry
  • BB was comfortable leaving the children because what was going on was between them and had nothing to do with the children
  • When BB got home about all DV said was that he was sorry, that he tried to protect her (Maleah)
  • It was always in the back of her mind that something could have happened
  • She didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at the apartment
  • She didn't realize the laundry basket was gone until she heard about it from detectives
  • Her mother did laundry on the 1st and DV picked it up
  • When she and BB went to the apt after the airport, nobody was there, the car wasn't there, and the dining room light was on
  • "We filed the missing persons report Saturday"
  • DV went to the hospital that night and police didn't release him until Sunday
  • BB saw DV Sunday
  • BB, BB2, and JV (DV's brother) received a phone call while DV was at the hospital saying "that they were there"
  • So, they all went to the hospital and there were a lot of police officers
  • Police wouldn't let them talk to DV there
WTH?

I want to not hear his mouth anymore. I can’t even tell you what annoys me so much about him. But mostly it’s everything. Everything about him right up to his awful goofy looking hairline.

Look at the problems he's created since he became her 'spokesman', he has her out on media tours trying to repair the damage from all the things he's said. It's achingly eyerolling.

Now she doesn't think DV abused Maleah? Why then was he 'sneaking her back into the apartment' when she was headed out of town, and he presumably was supposed to go to work?

I don't believe she didn't know Maleah was there before she left for the airport.

BB's KHOU interview was fascinating. I thought she started off strangely when he asked about the day M was born. Her first thought was that no one was there for her? It wasn't that she finally got to see her baby's face and hold her and the amazingness of new life and all that? She made it about her. Pout.
Also interesting is her statement that she found out DV was sending nudes when she was at the airport. How so? Did someone tell her?
Just so much to ponder. This case just keeps on giving and giving and grossly giving some more.
I thought was a strange response too. I would have expected to hear something like, "I was instantly in love!" "Best day of my life!" Not, I had a c-section and nobody was there, or whatever she said. I need to go back and listen to the very beginning again. I didn't start taking notes until a few minutes in. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member