Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought was a strange response too. I would have expected to hear something like, "I was instantly in love!" "Best day of my life!" Not, I had a c-section and nobody was there, or whatever she said. I need to go back and listen to the very beginning again. I didn't start taking notes until a few minutes in. MOO
Strange for sure. Did she even like Maleah? I say like because for what I have seen and read so far I see no Love. MOO

So true and reminds me of the Melanie Mcguire case!

It's an old case, but one I have never forgot. Mostly circumstantial evidence, but body was found and she was convicted. A large part of her conviction was them being able to match up the trash bags her husband was found in to the same ones in her home through forensic testing. Interesting one to read up on for anyone having an hour or so to spare.

Melanie McGuire - Wikipedia

That was my nurse at RMA
I loved her

BB's KHOU interview was fascinating. I thought she started off strangely when he asked about the day M was born. Her first thought was that no one was there for her? It wasn't that she finally got to see her baby's face and hold her and the amazingness of new life and all that? She made it about her. Pout.
Also interesting is her statement that she found out DV was sending nudes when she was at the airport. How so? Did someone tell her?
Just so much to ponder. This case just keeps on giving and giving and grossly giving some more.
She did start out describing the day Maleah was born by talking about how she had a c section and she was alone. Before she answered she paused and took a deep breath and I expecteded her to say something like, it was amazing, it was the best day of my life (probably because that's what I always say, and I was alone too, until of course my baby came along,) but instead she started talking about how she had to have a c-section.
But she did say she had always wanted a daughter and she was so happy she finally had a daughter (after 21 whole years, I guess) so at least she mentioned her.

I do think she is feeling the weight and the guilt of what happened. I'm sure she wishes she had never left her with him, and I still think she suspected he was abusing her but of course is not going to admit that now.

I thought it was interesting when she was asked how she feels about all the things people are saying about her. She said she has been on the outside of a situation and has said the same exact things others are saying about her.

I remember BB also saying that her mother didn't want to be in the media. Which, of course, does not explain why she and her mother are not speaking...o_O MOO

In that interview, BB said her mother didn't want to be in the media.

That isn't a reason why her mother wouldn't be speaking with her.

I'll leave it to BB2 for her reasons for not being in contact with her daughter.

As for BB's stated reasons? I'm calling BS on that nonsense.

I remember BB also saying that her mother didn't want to be in the media. Which, of course, does not explain why she and her mother are not speaking...o_O MOO
I know, It pisses me off that she keeps deflecting the questions. I wonder why BB2 had DV stay at her house after the kidnapping story and all of the CPS stuff.

1:55: The interviewer asks BB: "How's your mom doing?"

BB pauses and QX reaches out and touches BB on her arm.

Several seconds pass.

2:14: BB states "I haven't talked to her."

The interviewer asks: "Really? Why is that?"

BB answers: "I don't know".

Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

ETA I find it very interesting that BB hasn't spoken with her mother since Maleah has been missing/presumed deceased.

Remember that BB called her mother in the past when Maleah was injured and BB2 advised BB to take Maleah to the hospital.

I find it incredulous that her mother had to tell her to take her child to the hospital. When in doubt take your kid to the hospital. FFS people it's not that hard. IMO

Catching up... again. Many thanks to PommyMommy and all the others for the recap of the newest interviews.

So... it looks like DV isn't the only person changing his stories. Is there anyone in this case who isn't speaking out of both sides of their mouths?

I still need to go and listen to the interviews but what's been posted here so far says that BB is still playing the "It's all about me, me, me and my feelings" card. Does she not realize how she sounds? Does Q not realize how he sounds? What's wrong with these people?? I'm so angry.

At this point IMO BB should stop giving interviews. No matter what she says or does it's going to result in people giving her the stink eye and not believing anything. It's too late for her now - she can backpedal till the sky turns green and no one is going to support her. MOO.

What was the point of the prior interviews where she accused DV of abusing Maleah if she's now saying she had no idea? And WTH kind of mother thinks "disturbing" texts from a partner has nothing to do with her children? SMDH.

Oh, and I don't believe for one minute that LE is keeping her in the loop during the investigation. They may be making her think they are but we know that's not how LE operates. Not with someone so close to the case as BB. MOO.

Pfffft. I think BB is enjoying every second of media attention until everything turns on her.

She allowed that baby girl to stay in the hands of a monster who had abuse issues that BB knew about.

But she still didn't care and left that helpless child stay with the "known abuser".:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I want to wipe that smug off her face with a knuckle sandwich!

I have zero empathy or sympathy for BB.

MOO

Last edited:
1:55: The interviewer asks BB: "How's your mom doing?"

BB pauses and QX reaches out and touches BB on her arm.3

Several seconds pass.

2:14: BB states "I haven't talked to her."

The interviewer asks: "Really? Why is that?"

BB answers: "I don't know".

Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

ETA I find it very interesting that BB hasn't spoken with her mother since Maleah has been missing/presumed deceased.

Remember that BB called her mother in the past when Maleah was injured and BB2 advised BB to take Maleah to the hospital.
Yes, later she said she thinks her mom just can't deal with it or doesn't want to face it, or something similar to that.
As her mom stated in an interview, they are a very close family and I really think BB depended on her for a lot of things, especially when it concerned the kids.
It could be that her mom did not approve of some of the things BB did, or didn't do, as a parent. When Maleah was injured the first thing she did was call her mother, who had to tell her to go to the ER.
BB's mother is probably really suffering and I hope she can find comfort with her family.
Brittany may feel that her mom blames her, and I'm thinking that she may be the one who hasn't contacted her mom, because she can't stand feeling the guilt and the pain it causes her. Imo

Catching up... again. Many thanks to PommyMommy and all the others for the recap of the newest interviews.

So... it looks like DV isn't the only person changing his stories. Is there anyone in this case who isn't speaking out of both sides of their mouths?

I still need to go and listen to the interviews but what's been posted here so far says that BB is still playing the "It's all about me, me, me and my feelings" card. Does she not realize how she sounds? Does Q not realize how he sounds? What's wrong with these people?? I'm so angry.

At this point IMO BB should stop giving interviews. No matter what she says or does is going to result in people giving her the stink eye and not believing anything. It's too late for her now - she can backpedal till the sky turns green and no one is going to support her. MOO.

What was the point of the prior interviews where she accused DV of abusing Maleah if she's now saying she had no idea? And WTH kind of mother thinks "disturbing" texts from a partner has nothing to do with her children? SMDH.

Oh, and I don't believe for one minute that LE is keeping her in the loop during the investigation. They may be making her think they are but we know that's not how LE operates. Not with someone so close to the case as BB. MOO.
I disagree, she needs to keep talking. Eventually.....there it’s is!

I know, It pisses me off that she keeps deflecting the questions. I wonder why BB2 had DV stay at her house after the kidnapping story and all of the CPS stuff.

That's the million buck question.

No caring mom would allow her child to be NEAR a threat!

I call BS and I'm so angry that this all feels so darned theatrical and a big act for $$$ and sympathy for BB!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

She KNEW that precious baby wasn't safe but she still left (allegedly) MD in the hands of her abuser. She's equally responsible, imo.

Baby Maleah will never have justice because there is no justification in abusing and murdering a child, but I hope that those who enabled and allowed this to happen face the ultimate punishment.

MOO

I was who mentioned that last about trash pick up, but I couldn’t confirm it or find the original post I saw mentioning it.

Are you the poster who asked about the footage of dv walking to his car? I asked about that toward the end of the last thread and someone posted the footage. You see his head moving along a row of cars in the lot, but I didn’t see him get in a car.

That was me that asked. From the security cam that his neighbor has, DV is seen walking through the parking lot from the right and getting into the drivers side of the car. Not sure of the date and time, and wanted to find the video again to see if we could see what car DV is getting in. Is the trash dumpster in that direction he came from?

I wonder if this means they found the trash bag from the laundry basket and are matching it to bags in the apartment..?
ETA: oooh (the mother of Brittany Bowens) I misread that...
Well..according to BB2, BB was "washing clothes" there on Monday, April 29th. And in the recent "interview" BB said they just did "laundry" May 1st. Laundry is the key IMO. What are these monsters hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam