Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming this is because she wants her kids back and doesn't want it known that the home was unsafe because of a known child abuser and molester IF that proves to be true.
I believe it was said in the video that they showed police the texts.
But, yes, I agree that she didn't say much about DV except how he left her and ignored her.
MOO
Well if it's not all about her it's not fair.
MOO

So, in the interview with BB, the reporter asked her about when she went into the apartment if she noticed anything different. She said it was clean like they normally do. Didn’t she say before that DV never cleaned up or something like that?

So an unknown female dropped him off in his stolen Altima? Where are the 3 mexican males who stole it?
That is what he told police according to the criminal complaint, except for the part that he was dropped off in the stolen Altima, of course. :p
From the same link:

"Police also revealed the same vehicle was seen on surveillance video on May 4 at Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, where someone dropped off Vence."

SOMEONE. Not female, not male.
Please see the Criminal Complaint.

TX - TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Sugar Land, Media, Maps and Timelines *NO DISCUSSION*

Does anyone know if LE has stated for a fact that it was BB's car that dropped DV off at the hospital? I understand there are people who are pointing out differences in the car that dropped off DV and pictures of BB's car.
"On Saturday, Houston police added the laundry basket was found along with a gas can in the trunk of the vehicle that Vence reported stolen. The vehicle was recovered in the Missouri City area on Thursday.

Police also revealed the same vehicle was seen on surveillance video on May 4 at Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, where someone dropped off Vence. It was there that Vence first made the claim that he was attacked and that Maleah may have been kidnapped."

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

Does anyone know if LE has stated for a fact that it was BB's car that dropped DV off at the hospital? I understand there are people who are pointing out differences in the car that dropped off DV and pictures of BB's car.
From the Criminal Complaint:

This affiant has reviewed the surveillance footage from outside the emergency department of Sugarland Methodist Hospital when the defendant arrived. This affiant found that the defendant pulled up to the hospital riding in a silver Nissan Altima. This affiant has shown this video to Brittany Bowens, the girlfriend/owner of the vehicle, who told this affiant that the vehicle in the surveillance footage was her vehicle, and the same vehicle defendant claimed he had never seen again after his alleged abduction.

(Linked a few posts ^)

So, in the interview with BB, the reporter asked her about when she went into the apartment if she noticed anything different. She said it was clean like they normally do. Didn’t she say before that DV never cleaned up or something like that?
yes she did. She needs to start memorizing her lies. It's getting ridiculous

Yep. Q said this for her. Honestly, their media tours are great! So many conflicting stories. Also, in an ABC13 interview, Q said BB was in MA the last time Maleah was seen alive. Didn't he previously state she was not aware he brought her back to the apartment? UGH!

"On Saturday, Houston police added the laundry basket was found along with a gas can in the trunk of the vehicle that Vence reported stolen. The vehicle was recovered in the Missouri City area on Thursday.

Police also revealed the same vehicle was seen on surveillance video on May 4 at Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, where someone dropped off Vence. It was there that Vence first made the claim that he was attacked and that Maleah may have been kidnapped."

Bond set for suspect in Maleah Davis' disappearance

This affiant has reviewed the surveillance footage from outside the emergency department of Sugarland Methodist Hospital when the defendant arrived. This affiant found that the defendant pulled up to the hospital riding in a silver Nissan Altima. This affiant has shown this video to Brittany Bowens, the girlfriend/owner of the vehicle, who told this affiant that the vehicle in the surveillance footage was her vehicle, and the same vehicle defendant claimed he had never seen again after his alleged abduction.

(Linked a few posts ^)

I have no doubt that it's the same car. If anyone has msm info saying otherwise please link it.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that it's the same car. But some people AFTER reading the above still said there are differences and someone reported it to police and claims that police are aware there are differences.
Any word on that?

If anyone feels I should delete this please just tell me.
I haven't seen that anywhere. Sounds like SM garbage to me. Can you link it, please? MOO

Yep. Q said this for her. Honestly, their media tours are great! So many conflicting stories. Also, in an ABC13 interview, Q said BB was in MA the last time Maleah was seen alive. Didn't he previously state she was not aware he brought her back to the apartment? UGH!

yes, we need a timeline with all the contradictions...the lawyers are going to have a field day with her on the stand.

Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)' Maleah Davis' mother: 'I want to hope that she is (still alive)' via @ABC13Houston

updated 38 minutes ago
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- For the first time since making bombshell allegations against her ex-fiance, the mother of 4-year-old Maleah Davis is speaking with ABC13 Eyewitness News about the search for answers in her daughter's disappearance.

QX said the video (last image of MD) proves she was in Massachusetts on a plane at that time. But I thought she was home for 1.5 hours. WTH

It's a good sound bite, because he is referring to the time that the car was missing. On the eve when she was in the air fling back.

It's a little bit clearer if you listen to today's interview. BB and BB2 went to the apartment after BB2 picked BB up at the airport. BB said the car wasn't there, the dining room light was on, and she knocked on both the front and patio doors (might have been QX who said that last part).

According to BB2, they made 4 calls to the apartment complex trying to get them to let them in. Then a police officer happened to be in the parking lot and through him/her, they were finally let inside. BB2 said she (they?) didn't want to call the police and then find out they were all just in there asleep.

BB2 said the car wasn't there Saturday morning. I think BB said today when she knocked and knocked after the airport that she thought they might have had car trouble. I need to listen to that interview again, though. MOO

ETA: Today's interview Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

clear as mud
thanks for all your explaining though

(Linked a few posts ^)

Wow, I do not know when the criminal complaint was made public because I honestly have not seen it until now.

....Brittany confirms it is her car that drops of DV, so I will trust that for now. So...hmm...moo- I kinda feel I can identify/determine who was likely driving the car and dropped DV off. These two had ample time to contrive such a false scenario that they are sticking to. DV is not talking....smart of him. BB, she can't keep her mouth shut and is going to hang herself if she has not already. BB is a mess of contradictions. I would not be surprised to learn they are both equally culpable and know they will both go down so all the smoke and mirrors and "victim" playing. No wonder Grandma (BB2) is not speaking to her daughter.

It's a little bit clearer if you listen to today's interview. BB and BB2 went to the apartment after BB2 picked BB up at the airport. BB said the car wasn't there, the dining room light was on, and she knocked on both the front and patio doors (might have been QX who said that last part).

According to BB2, they made 4 calls to the apartment complex trying to get them to let them in. Then a police officer happened to be in the parking lot and through him/her, they were finally let inside. BB2 said she (they?) didn't want to call the police and then find out they were all just in there asleep.

BB2 said the car wasn't there Saturday morning. I think BB said today when she knocked and knocked after the airport that she thought they might have had car trouble. I need to listen to that interview again, though. MOO

ETA: Today's interview Maleah Davis: Mom Brittany Bowens answers tough questions in KHOU interview

if she got into the apt that night after she was picked up from the airport, then why did she stay at her mothers that night
and where were her kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member