Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The past few days I've been working on catching up with my life's responsibilities and not this forum. (Imagine that!) Had to speed read though way too many posts. I know I've missed many details. PommyMommy did a great job keeping everyone up on Houston MSM.

Someone posted a tweet from a person (I think yesterday, maybe Thursday) that said that LE was searching BB2's home in Sugar Land. (I don't think she lives in Sugar Land). They were a one time tweeter and not verified and I think the post was deleted. Does anyone think that could have been someone trying to give a tip that LE needs to look for evidence at BB2s? Or just an attention seeking Tweeter? Or, something else?

Most don't, but sometimes they can agree to an exclusive interview and offer payment. Or they can pay for perks like motels, meals, travel. They can buy photos.

I thought I heard this from KHOU's 10 pm newscast last night that they announced that they do not pay for interviews. I do not have a link, sorry.

Couldn't afford to take kids to Massatuchsets, how the heck can she afford QX?

BBM :D:p

The past few days I've been working on catching up with my life's responsibilities and not this forum. (Imagine that!) Had to speed read though way too many posts. I know I've missed many details. PommyMommy did a great job keeping everyone up on Houston MSM.

Someone posted a tweet from a person (I think yesterday, maybe Thursday) that said that LE was searching BB2's home in Sugar Land. (I don't think she lives in Sugar Land). They were a one time tweeter and not verified and I think the post was deleted. Does anyone think that could have been someone trying to give a tip that LE needs to look for evidence at BB2s? Or just an attention seeking Tweeter? Or, something else?

They did find that it was a hoax.

I am responsible for that fiasco (hoax). Per TOS, we are not allowed to discuss what cannot be linked. ;)

I don't think any of you are missing anything. IMO, when a parent of a missing child can't articulate that they want to have their child back or plead for people to help, there is a problem.

The inconsistencies caused in these interviews, and there are many, isn't an attempt of a grander strategy. I don't think they are that smart. Its no more than an inability to remember what they said the last time. People who tell the truth can repeat the story exactly the same way time after time. Something is amiss....
1000x yes. PREACH. No normal mom would be more worried about protecting themselves than finding or helping their still missing child. I’d go to the electric chair looking for and focused on my kid if that’s what it took. MOO

My nephew was murdered 4 years ago. But he was missing for 36 hours before the found him in a pond. We went to file a missing person's report and was given the run around. It was on a Saturday and unfortunately police offices are closed on the weekends. We filled a missing person's report with a national data base and made a police report. We were told that LE would "look out and ask around if someone seen or heard anything". On the next day, Sunday, my nephew floated to the top of a pond and was discovered by someone. So BB2 is probably telling the truth about LE and how they had to fill out paperwork.

This sounds horrible and is truly heartbreaking.

I work for a 911 dispatch center in another country and our missing child calls - 12 and under - are given a priority 2 (Examples of priority 1s would be say, a shooting or a stabbing or someone not breathing). They are dispatched on very quickly and a supervisory officer is informed immediately to coordinate aspects of the search. They usually request a city-wide broadcast and we can see officers continuing to work the call until the child is located.

Based on this, when I heard BB’s story, I thought it was quite odd. But I acknowledge that people’s experiences in other jurisdictions and countries might be very different to what I see. I find incredibly sad to think there’s places where a missing child report would have to wait over an entire weekend.

This sounds horrible and is truly heartbreaking.

child report would have to wait over an entire weekend.
In this case, the mother says she tried to file a report Friday night. There is no record at PD. There is a record of a report filed on Saturday morning. There is no evidence that any wait time existed to file a report.

In this case, the mother says she tried to file a report Friday night. There is no record at PD. There is a record of a report filed on Saturday morning. There is no evidence that any wait time existed to file a report.

There's no wait time, there's a number on LE's website, or you can call 911, and there's a list of where Critical Reach Flyers can be made. One of which, is the Bush Int'l Airport... j.s.

Missing Persons

I’ve always thought her story sounded strange and untrue, JMO. I’ve had many people call me and say “I tried” to file a report and usually when I ask them to elaborate, it turns out they didn’t really try. Just my experience. We’re on the same page here, I think.

BB, IIRC, only filed a missing report on DV.

That’s her story anyway. I’m curious how this story would work though. So is she saying she went and didn’t mention the kids at all? Because I could see how “my boyfriend isn’t answering my calls” with no mention of any kids might not be taken very seriously.

Personally I think she’s a pathological liar and the whole thing is BS. Am I allowed to say that or are the rules people going to get me?

I don't think any of you are missing anything. IMO, when a parent of a missing child can't articulate that they want to have their child back or plead for people to help, there is a problem.

The inconsistencies caused in these interviews, and there are many, isn't an attempt of a grander strategy. I don't think they are that smart. Its no more than an inability to remember what they said the last time. People who tell the truth can repeat the story exactly the same way time after time. Something is amiss....
This. So much this.

ITA the inconsistencies are likely from everyone not being able to keep the lies straight. BB knows what she did and when she did it. This shouldn't be that confusing. Same for DV. And everyone else involved.

My nephew was murdered 4 years ago. But he was missing for 36 hours before the found him in a pond. We went to file a missing person's report and was given the run around. It was on a Saturday and unfortunately police offices are closed on the weekends. We filled a missing person's report with a national data base and made a police report. We were told that LE would "look out and ask around if someone seen or heard anything". On the next day, Sunday, my nephew floated to the top of a pond and was discovered by someone. So BB2 is probably telling the truth about LE and how they had to fill out paperwork.
Wow, welcome, Jadabee, and I'm so sorry about the loss of your nephew.
I also found BB2 credible when she talked about filling out the paperwork and she was very insistent when she said that she was first told they were not open on weekends.
I find sometimes when I deal with certain agencies that you sometimes have to speak to several people before you get someone who knows what they are talking about. Maybe that initial person who answered the phone did not give her the right information about being closed on weekends. Or maybe there was some miscommunication. That seems to happen a lot too. Imo

I can get behind this bc it’s easy, but I don’t think he would be dumb enough to use the dumpster at the apartments. If he put her elsewhere, where no one would look, and they believed his kidnapping story, it would buy time, get him to trash collection and make the body much harder to find. Not that I give him credit to think all that out but JMO MOO
I think he would be dumb enough.
But then again Tim Miller did say he hopes she is not in a landfill because he fears she will never be found. Maybe DV knew that too.
If garbage pickup was Friday afternoon or evening, I wouldn't be surprised if he disposed of the body right in the nearest dumpster. I wonder how long it actually takes to get to the landfill on the day it is picked up.

“QX said BB needs a lot of therapy because she was abused as a child and was in foster care. Also, that DV stopped communicating with BB within 3 or 4 hours on the day after she returned from MA.”

AND

QX said shortly after she got back to the city they stopped communicating.

—OK, everyone went to bed but I think I got it now. I went back and watched all of Q and BB’s videos a couple times (and they were difficult to hear as I’m hearing impaired)...but my take on these statements is—-

Technically they did arrive home Saturday, —sometime after midnight Friday. So, yes, he is talking about Sunday, because DV wasn’t released from the hospital til early Sunday morning. And per BB, she spoke to him on Sunday when he stopped by at BB2’s place.

As for “shortly after she arrived back in the city they stopped communicating” I think he probably meant shortly after she saw DV on Sunday (perhaps within 3-4 hours) they stopped communicating. Or perhaps within 3-4 hours of DV’s release.

Anyway, my apologies if I confused anybody other than myself. It’s way past my bedtime.
How could DV communicate with BB since he didn’t have a phone?

His brother told the camera he had “raised her (Maleah) since she was eight months old” in that interview where he said DV wants the world to know he’s innocent.

Did that portion of the interview ever update on Fox? When I found it that night it was on a live news broadcast, and it was the news person saying it not DV's brother. I assumed he told the reporter that detail after the cameras quit rolling?

In the interview last night with QX & BB; the reporter asked what was it like when Maleah was born (weird question). Among other things, BB said she was alone at the hospital. I took that to mean CD was not there with her when Maleah was born.

Another thing that was interesting in that interview last night. The reporter asked her why she didn't leave the kids with her Mom or an Aunt. One of the things BB said was CD's family did take P, but it was last minute and they didn't ask for Maleah. She could have went, but they didn't ask for her.

Just trying to figure out a bit of the backstory and the dynamics surrounding Maleah. The other thing I noted, when BB is asked to describe Maleah, it's painful to watch. She really struggles to come up with genuine descriptions of her child. Could this be lack of maternal bonding that we are seeing?

When did she say she tried to file a report Friday? I honestly don't remember this - are you sure you don't mean Saturday? Everything I've seen (from BB and BB2) says Saturday. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member