Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am responsible for that fiasco (hoax). Per TOS, we are not allowed to discuss what cannot be linked. ;)
Thank you. So then we can't speculate why someone would have even made that Twitter post?
Also, should I not have brought up what the KHOU news reporter said on the 10 pm newscast last night about them not paying for interviews since I can't find the link? I'm still learning and don't want to get in trouble here. I love this forum!

1000x yes. PREACH. No normal mom would be more worried about protecting themselves than finding or helping their still missing child. I’d go to the electric chair looking for and focused on my kid if that’s what it took. MOO

A normal "Mom" would not leave her daughter with a man who she just had an argument with.

I have gone out of town without my children, but my Mother or their Father took care of my kids. Not a boyfriend, even a live in one.

A "normal" Mom would never stay with a man who abused her child, ever. Yet, BB admits, that she DID leave Maleah with DV, who had previously abused her!

I could go on and on, about how none of this is "normal".

The airport situation is the most perplexing, why didn't DV take BB to the airport? When DV didn't pick up BB, as arranged, why didn't BB go directly home? To see her children, or find out where they were?

According to what we know, both DV and BB could have been alone with Maleah at one point between the time she was last seen and when she went missing. They were also together in the house with Maleah for at least 1.5 hrs.

Is it possible that murder charges haven't been laid yet because investigators have to rely on evidence alone. There is plenty of evidence, but what happened during those critical couple of hours may not yet be firmly established.

DV and BB are both unreliable witnesses. You can't believe a word from either one, so it might not be clear who murdered Maleah. Was it one of them acting alone, or both together?
Yes, and for me that's the crux of the case but I'm not sure that it would have to be an either/or charge.

We haven't seen the complete surveillance videos but LE has so that will go a long way to either supporting or disputing what BB and DV say. Plus we still are waiting on the person who took DV to the hospital. If it was BB then I think they're both looking at felony murder at the least. And if it wasn't BB then LE has a witness.

Since there's no statute of limitations on murder there's nor point in rushing on charges since DV's already charged with tampering. LE can take time to build their case. MOO.

Q is not getting paid by BB I would near guarantee it. This is a press tour for him. Have you heard him talk about “our investigation?”, “We have presented this to the police”, “my people have spoken with the family”? He is making it out like he is running this entire show. Well guess what? Thanks for nothing Q...we still don’t know where she is or what really happened. He is irrelevant MOO, IMO

He also says "we're not going to talk about that" and shuts BB down, then goes on to give the details himself. I guess he doesn't realize how foolish it makes him look. Super bizarre to watch.

“QX said BB needs a lot of therapy because she was abused as a child and was in foster care. Also, that DV stopped communicating with BB within 3 or 4 hours on the day after she returned from MA.”

AND

QX said shortly after she got back to the city they stopped communicating.

—OK, everyone went to bed but I think I got it now. I went back and watched all of Q and BB’s videos a couple times (and they were difficult to hear as I’m hearing impaired)...but my take on these statements is—-

Technically they did arrive home Saturday, —sometime after midnight Friday. So, yes, he is talking about Sunday, because DV wasn’t released from the hospital til early Sunday morning. And per BB, she spoke to him on Sunday when he stopped by at BB2’s place.

As for “shortly after she arrived back in the city they stopped communicating” I think he probably meant shortly after she saw DV on Sunday (perhaps within 3-4 hours) they stopped communicating. Or perhaps within 3-4 hours of DV’s release.

Anyway, my apologies if I confused anybody other than myself. It’s way past my bedtime.
Yes, that sounds right. I think BB2 stated that when she called Brittany the second time it was almost one in the morning on Saturday and she was still waiting at the airport. So by the time they got home it was early Saturday morning. They must have had to sleep at some point, and after DV was released from the hospital they either spoke in person when he went to the home or maybe on the phone. I don't think it's clear exactly when or how they spoke to each other, though.
Anyway, I think the point he was making was that after that, DV avoided any further contact with her, which makes sense, since he also avoided all contact with LE even when he knew they needed a description from him. He was hiding out with his family, who apparently are the only ones who believe his story. Either that or they were just protecting him, and are still supporting him. Imo

Thank you. So then we can't speculate why someone would have even made that Twitter post?
Also, should I not have brought up what the KHOU news reporter said on the 10 pm newscast last night about them not paying for interviews since I can't find the link? I'm still learning and don't want to get in trouble here. I love this forum!
We cannot discuss the post because it is not MSM and therefore, cannot be linked here. I wouldn't worry about the Khou post as that is pretty common knowledge. JMO

When in doubt about what to post, please message a moderator or refer to the rules here: The Rules Not trying to be difficult, but I am not a moderator and one of the rules is not to try to moderate the thread ourselves! :oops:

That’s her story anyway. I’m curious how this story would work though. So is she saying she went and didn’t mention the kids at all? Because I could see how “my boyfriend isn’t answering my calls” with no mention of any kids might not be taken very seriously.

Personally I think she’s a pathological liar and the whole thing is BS. Am I allowed to say that or are the rules people going to get me?

My thoughts:

First, she worried if she reported the kids missing, they had previous CPS involvement and had not had the kids back for long. I can see hesitation that if she is unsure anything is wrong, I do not need to make a big deal of this or I may regret doing so (her thoughts), maybe he just has the kids at his mom's or maybe the car broke down, etc. I am not saying that is right, just that it may have been what she was thinking.

Second, as stated, maybe she never filed one.

Third, I agree, just listing the bf missing may not be taken very seriously as you stated, my bf is not answering calls--she perhaps tried to keep the kids out of it, again because of CPS concerns.

However, one thing that occurs to me here is since she did not have her car, did her mother drive her to do this report and sit in the car, or did she let BB take her car alone to do so. Do we know the answer to that?

That thought brings me to where did BB go when out and about by herself, did she also go looking for them, him, etc. if she was alone, go by her apartment herself, and did she even go to LE at all to file a report as some think she likely did not. I picture as probably many of us do BB with her mother the entire time after getting home and being picked up at the airport but was she?

I am trying to give her some benefit of the doubt. I truly do not think she was involved in what led to Maleah missing and likely murdered in these days when it is more than likely confirmed she was out of state but I am not closing out what she may have known, done, or what, if any, involvement she may have had in prior incidents. He I have convicted as he himself places himself with Maleah when she goes "missing" per his "story". He is caught in his lie with the very car he said was missing seen dropping him off at the hospital, etc., on video at the apartment leaving without Maleah, etc. He is missing for what, 24 hours??

Is there any LE agency that does not have video? If she was actually there, I would think they would know that regardless of who she reported missing or whether she filled out a full report. They know whether it is true or not regardless of whether we do I would think.

I think in this case that cell phones and surveillance cameras are going to play a larger than normal part than in some. They will look for the bleach purchase on debit or credit cards and more, garbage bags, maybe even a gas can. They are then going to look at surveillance on say a Walmart video and see what time, how he was dressed, etc. And gas station video. Were any of the children with and, if not, where were they, etc. I think there is already as we know plenty of video proving his lies and if she is lying, there will be with her as well.

I would also doubt that the one video cam footage we have seen is necessarily the only video camera footage in that apartment complex and we all now we have not seen all of it most likely.

I know people wonder about the time of her flight and various things, so do I. I, however, am sure LE does not wonder and they know. We just do not.

Just talking out loud and jumping off of your post, apologize for the length.

I also think the 5 year old brother could be a wealth of information, sadly.

All jmo.

Since there's no statute of limitations on murder there's nor point in rushing on charges since DV's already charged with tampering. LE can take time to build their case. MOO.

Thanks for saying that. I will have to keep that in mind. With no new information coming out because of the gag order and sm groups descending into a modern day Lord of the Flies it's hard to stay hopeful about Maleah's case.

Did that portion of the interview ever update on Fox? When I found it that night it was on a live news broadcast, and it was the news person saying it not DV's brother. I assumed he told the reporter that detail after the cameras quit rolling?

In the interview last night with QX & BB; the reporter asked what was it like when Maleah was born (weird question). Among other things, BB said she was alone at the hospital. I took that to mean CD was not there with her when Maleah was born.

Another thing that was interesting in that interview last night. The reporter asked her why she didn't leave the kids with her Mom or an Aunt. One of the things BB said was CD's family did take P, but it was last minute and they didn't ask for Maleah. She could have went, but they didn't ask for her.

Just trying to figure out a bit of the backstory and the dynamics surrounding Maleah. The other thing I noted, when BB is asked to describe Maleah, it's painful to watch. She really struggles to come up with genuine descriptions of her child. Could this be lack of maternal bonding that we are seeing?
Did that portion of the interview ever update on Fox? When I found it that night it was on a live news broadcast, and it was the news person saying it not DV's brother. I assumed he told the reporter that detail after the cameras quit rolling?

In the interview last night with QX & BB; the reporter asked what was it like when Maleah was born (weird question). Among other things, BB said she was alone at the hospital. I took that to mean CD was not there with her when Maleah was born.

Another thing that was interesting in that interview last night. The reporter asked her why she didn't leave the kids with her Mom or an Aunt. One of the things BB said was CD's family did take P, but it was last minute and they didn't ask for Maleah. She could have went, but they didn't ask for her.

Just trying to figure out a bit of the backstory and the dynamics surrounding Maleah. The other thing I noted, when BB is asked to describe Maleah, it's painful to watch. She really struggles to come up with genuine descriptions of her child. Could this be lack of maternal bonding that we are seeing?

Per the complaint, the dad did ask to see Maleah though and DV refused. It does not give the reason. Was he there to take both but given some story? Really hard to know what to believe. Not to defend her but even BB would hear probably one version from DV and the other from the bio dad.

To me the fact he was not at the birth of his daughter says something to me about him as well.

Not judging, people live and learn or some do, and not sure of the circumstances, I am just saying that per interviews, he was not present at the birth of his daughter, their second child if I have it right. It applies to men too, if you get someone pregnant and know what a condom is, step up and be there through the pregnancy appointments and delivery whether you are together or not, you created that child as well.

ETA: Jmo.

A normal "Mom" would not leave her daughter with a man who she just had an argument with.

I have gone out of town without my children, but my Mother or their Father took care of my kids. Not a boyfriend, even a live in one.

A "normal" Mom would never stay with a man who abused her child, ever. Yet, BB admits, that she DID leave Maleah with DV, who had previously abused her!

I could go on and on, about how none of this is "normal".

The airport situation is the most perplexing, why didn't DV take BB to the airport? When DV didn't pick up BB, as arranged, why didn't BB go directly home? To see her children, or find out where they were?
BBM

We don't know DV's work schedule. We know that DV had been off work due to vomiting. It's possible that BB arranged for her friend to take her to the airport because she needed to leave at a time when he was normally at work or because he was "sick."

According to BB and BB2, they did go to the apartment from the airport. BB did not have a key to get in and ended up staying at BB2's house. That much has remained consistent throughout this mess, I believe. MOO

This sounds horrible and is truly heartbreaking.

I work for a 911 dispatch center in another country and our missing child calls - 12 and under - are given a priority 2 (Examples of priority 1s would be say, a shooting or a stabbing or someone not breathing). They are dispatched on very quickly and a supervisory officer is informed immediately to coordinate aspects of the search. They usually request a city-wide broadcast and we can see officers continuing to work the call until the child is located.

Based on this, when I heard BB’s story, I thought it was quite odd. But I acknowledge that people’s experiences in other jurisdictions and countries might be very different to what I see. I find incredibly sad to think there’s places where a missing child report would have to wait over an entire weekend.
Hi. Yes it was horrible. But I believe children have more priority. And depends on the situation at least in our case. Because it had not been 24 hours when we tried to report him missing. We looked for him all day Saturday with no help from LE. Everytime I look at the laundry basket DV is carrying I see portion of MD face. So sad

I think he would be dumb enough.
But then again Tim Miller did say he hopes she is not in a landfill because he fears she will never be found. Maybe DV knew that too.
If garbage pickup was Friday afternoon or evening, I wouldn't be surprised if he disposed of the body right in the nearest dumpster. I wonder how long it actually takes to get to the landfill on the day it is picked up.
I agree. DV had the black trash bag in the laundry basket. When they find the car with the laundry basket the trash bag isn't there. I would think he threw it away along with MD. He is not smart at all. He said the Nissan Altima was stolen but had someone drop him off in the Nissan at the hospital. DUMB. So it wouldn't suprise me if he threw the trash bag in the apartment complex where they live.

It has to be Saturday. Her flight landed very late on Friday and it was midnight or later before she called BB2 to come get her.
Why didn't she call 911 right away? She said he sent disturbing text to her. After the big gay pic breakup. 'when she gave the ring back'
Did she even bother to mention her missing son,and daughter, or the disturbing text, when she 'filed' the Missing person's report.
Where was the s(baby) son when DV showed at BB2s house on Sunday?
Why is not questioning who drove him to the hospital in their Altima?

BBM

We don't know DV's work schedule. We know that DV had been off work due to vomiting. It's possible that BB arranged for her friend to take her to the airport because she needed to leave at a time when he was normally at work or because he was "sick."

According to BB and BB2, they did go to the apartment from the airport. BB did not have a key to get in and ended up staying at BB2's house. That much has remained consistent throughout this mess, I believe. MOO

Which makes no sense either. Call the landlord to get into your apartment. Your children are missing, shrug, just go to your Mom's house and go to bed. Whatever.

Does anyone know who involved Texas Equusearch? I am very glad they are involved but it just dawned on me that often a family member asks for their help. Did they volunteer or did LE engage them does anyone know? All cases I have seen them on are usually at the request of a family member.

Hi. Yes it was horrible. But I believe children have more priority. And depends on the situation at least in our case. Because it had not been 24 hours when we tried to report him missing. We looked for him all day Saturday with no help from LE. Everytime I look at the laundry basket DV is carrying I see portion of MD face. So sad

If she tried to report it, the problem could have been in how she reported it.

I think there would be two totally different scenarios with a missing child.

1). Hypothetically if BB said: "I can't get in touch with my boyfriend, he has our kids with him, I talked to him sometime yesterday, they're not at home, he's not answering his phone, but I know he has the kids". I would think this would be more or less viewed as a possible custody issue since at that point supposedly BB would have no reason to believe any of them were in any danger.

I would imagine these types of calls come in somewhat frequently due to maybe custody issues and probably not seen as urgent at first.

2). Second hypothetical missing kid call: "My BF has our kids, no one has seen or heard from them in at least a day, car is missing, saw some spots of blood in the home, he's never done this before, I'm worried they may be in danger".

This type may be seen as a little more urgent, depending on what type of info was given.

I guess it also depends on if she worded both the kids as his or one his and the other not his.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member