OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think all the important stuff is happening in the judge's chambers before the public hearing. It's not the way most courts handle these things, but that's Ohio.

She's done that previously in another of Billy's pre-trial hearings. JMO, Billy was possibly the ringleader and main gunman the night of the murders. Ms Geneva knows more details about the crimes than the public. Her behavior around him seems relevant, always more agitated

At least it sounds as if the stenographer will be documenting everything, including what's discussed in chambers.

Agree, but it's still a challenge going up against 12 attorneys who also have staffs. Let's hope she's getting all the help she needs from whatsisname. Yoder or Yost or whatever. He seems busy on other stuff right now.

Yost uses video produced at taxpayer expense to raise campaign cash

Ohio asks U.S. Supreme Court to block court order that ruled the state’s congressional map unconstitutional

If Yost doesn't want to be a one termer, he won't embarrass himself, by not providing enough resources to his
Assistant Section Chief, of Special Prosecutions, Ms. AC. If that were to be the cause of her losing this case, his political career will be doomed. Eight people, one a child, murdered, in four locations, as they slept. She wins these cases; That's gravy on his record, too. Politics. I don't think he'll let her down. If he does, he ain't too bright.

I'll add my 2 cents here. This photo has definitely been photoshopped! JMO looks like a fake hand with a fake ugly tattoo to me.

I believe the graininess is what makes everyone think it’s fake. But if you look around his head it also appears like it was photo shopped as well. I am using iPad Pro 2 with very high resolution and the photo looks fine. The scorpion is seen in its entirety. It looks like the way his hand is curled there is a shadow which gives the illusion of fake markings but it is actually the empty space between his hand and fingers. IMO this is the actual photo.

Yes! It's so obvious! His right hand with scorpion tattoo is photo shopped with a fake hand that has a big ugly dark tattoo covering it. Meant to HIDE the scorpion tattoo. The scorpion tattoo has been edited out, for some reason.

If the hand was photo shopped, why would they not just have a hand with NO tattoo. It would be easier to obliterate it than to modify it. I belief it’s just poor photo quality.

Thankx. I was looking through old articles for it and then figured someone on here would have it and I was right!...:)

IIRC, the first minutes it came out, there was some confusion on whether it was 260 or 160. I think M. Waddell was shown at 160 at the time. It was quickly resolved. I'll never forget how excited I was that day, and the following day when a guy was stopped at a stop sign or light, and posted a video of the convoy headed to FWF. I counted 42 LE vehicles in the convoy. Anyone else remember those days of the searches?

IIRC, the first minutes it came out, there was some confusion on whether it was 260 or 160. I think M. Waddell was shown at 160 at the time. It was quickly resolved. I'll never forget how excited I was that day, and the following day when a guy was stopped at a stop sign or light, and posted a video of the convoy headed to FWF. I counted 42 LE vehicles in the convoy. Anyone else remember those days of the searches?

Yes, I recall watching them closely. I recall on Sunday? DeWine or someone kept saying they hadn't raided anything other than the Peterson Rd farm and the farm of Jake's co-worker. Finally some private citizen posted video on Facebook of the convoy going to Camp Creek Rd., then later coming out of Flying W. We should go back and find those links here.

One thing that stood out about the tattoo photo from court - the hand looked like one of those fake ones you see at Halloween. The things that gave it away most was the skin at the wrist, two very big differences where the fake and real come together. Also, the fingernails. JMO from what I see when zooming in on the court photo.

Yes, I recall watching them closely. I recall on Sunday? DeWine or someone kept saying they hadn't raided anything other than the Peterson Rd farm and the farm of Jake's co-worker. Finally some private citizen posted video on Facebook of the convoy going to Camp Creek Rd., then later coming out of Flying W. We should go back and find those links here.

Betty, I'll look.

I never saw that! What I would like to see is when they broke through Fred's gate when they went to arrest her. According to Reader they broke right through it!

I never saw that! What I would like to see is when they broke through Fred's gate when they went to arrest her. According to Reader they broke right through it!

CC, the actual breakthrough wasnt shown, as I remember. But here is the video after LE got right inside the gates...to arrest FW Nov 13 2018.

Oh my, it's a FB video, so I can't share. Sorry!

Friday and till noon Sat at Peterson Rd, then on to FWF at 1. News articles posted above.

Not sure this is the exact one you were thinking about but I found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member