GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be helpful if this case addressed the facts. Won't happen.

JMO

One can only assume upunhavent reviewed the incredibly extensive and voluminous discovery that was released to the public, in this case.

Every last fact has been published. I haven't ever seen a case with as much evidence laid out as this.

Every single thing that happened as he marched toward murdering his family - his relationship with his affair, his concurrently deteriorating relationship with his wife, her fears and attempts to keep him, his apathy toward his family and lust for his affair and desperation to keep her, his affair's disdain for his role as a family man, all laid out in a mph gain of text message conversations and also in some internet searching.

Then, his planning of the murder as evidenced by his attempts to make sure the dump site would be isolated the Monday he disposed of his family's bodies.

After that, the last times the girls were seen alive, the moment his wife entered the home for the last time, the moments the bodies were removed from the home and placed into the truck, how he acted after his fellow employees arrived at the work site, even the dump he took when they arrived, his conversations and demeanor and actions after the murders, with not only his co-workers but with his affair, and Shanann's friends and family the day his family "disappeared".

Every single incredible second from the time the first officer arrived to the house when the friend called to report Shanann's missing, every facial expression, every last thing he did or said from the moment he arrived home to meet police, to the moment the police left, including his bizarre, cavalier behavior arriving to the house where his pregnant wife and small children can't be found, to the attempts to pretend she left him, strangely holding her ring out on his finger tip, as if he just made an incredible discovery of "evidence" that would explain it all.

A close up of every second of his reaction as his astute neighbor demonstrated to him as the police that Shanann and the girls didn't leave that house until he packed them into his truck. Every moment of the dawning realization that showed in his face and body that he was caught: The surveillance video proved he took them out of the house.

His multiple media interviews. The starkly different interviews of Shannan's friends before she was found.

Hours and hours of his interrogations and conversations a other his dad.

His partial confession at the station. Every second of his arrest, the drive to jail and booking.

The case didn't address the facts?

I've actually never seen a case with as many pertinent facts as this one.

When asked if Bella made any noise while she was twisting her head back and forth while he smothered her he says "just a grunt here and there". He doesn't even have that same angst in his voice, as when he said he didn't know if he had been mean and just said "yes" when she asked if he was going to do the same to her.
That just floors me, I missed it when I heard the interview before.
The detectives don't even pause after he says that.
The detectives bothered me. They acted like Chris was a nice guy. He may have fooled people his whole life but he wasn't a nice guy. Chris' family truly think he loved his little girls. There is no way he has ever loved anyone.

The detectives bothered me. They acted like Chris was a nice guy. He may have fooled people his whole life but he wasn't a nice guy. Chris' family truly think he loved his little girls. There is no way he has ever loved anyone.

I read they acted that way as a technique to get him to open up to them. And it worked.

I’m sure he makes their skin crawl. They did their jobs admirably.

The detectives were faking it. They couldn't stand the sight of him. They were trying to lock him up forever. They did not think he was a 'nice guy.' I applaud them for having to sit so close to him and act like they didn't want to punch him in the face.

Came here to share that I saw a commercial on ID channel about a special regarding Shanann, Bella, CeCe and Nico coming up in June.

I knew it was inevitable, but seeing on my own tv, like any other of the cases covered by ID... To me, this wasn’t just any other case, and to see those girls smiling, Shanann with that little baby bump, juxtaposed against those dead eyes of CW...it really made me feel sick.

This case is going to stick with me for a long time. I think a lot about Shanann and the girls, including this past Mother’s Day. I think about the brightness they had, all the potential for their lives, and it sickens me that those opportunities were stolen from them.

Also, just putting this out there- Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico deserve more than a cheesy Lifetime movie that many high profile cases tend to get. In my opinion, it would be an exploitative insult to their memory. I don’t want any sort of movie made about them, but if there is, it should be given the most respect and quality work and talent.

I don’t want to see an actor try take on the evilness of CW. One CW is one too many, and even just to take on the role would be like trying to reenact actions of the devil. Too close to evil.

Hope this makes sense and please know I have nothing but love for SW and her babies. I had to come share here with others who understand how much of a hold these angels have on us strangers.

Still can't get this case out of my head.

Why was he so obsessed with his phone the whole time the police was there the first time? (seen on bodycam police)
Why did he said that the garage door never closed when he went to work that morning? (it was closed when Nickole came to check on Shannan)
Why did he said that the basement door was left open at 5.26?
Why did he not send a recent picture to Shannan of the girls sunday evening when she asked? (he send one of earlier that day at the pool party)
Why did he had so many activity between 8 and 9 pm sunday evening?
Why did he searched up prices for a Audi Q7 on the 9th of august when he is deeply in debt?
What is up googling Toyota's dealerships nearby on the 11th of august?
Why the photo of the refrigerator temperature that sunday evening?
why 4 chicken breasts on the barbeque grill when he is alone with his 2 girls the evening on the 12th of august? (the discovery said he made a picture)
Cervi 3-19 was leaking, it was known that friday. (i still don't know what is up with the fire stick because they also talked about a flash drive being a fire stick)

Since he was sleeping in the basement lately (known in the discovery he did). I think Shannan was eager to talk to Chris because he was cold and distant over text and phone. I think she went to the basement after she got home at 1.48. The dogs also alerted there. Because there was still some friend activity on Shannan's phone after she got home. I think she would have texted she got home save if she got the chance. After that im not sure.

I know i should move on. My feeling is just saying something is not right here. :confused:

Still can't get this case out of my head.

Why was he so obsessed with his phone the whole time the police was there the first time? (seen on bodycam police)
Why did he said that the garage door never closed when he went to work that morning? (it was closed when Nickole came to check on Shannan)
Why did he said that the basement door was left open at 5.26?
Why did he not send a recent picture to Shannan of the girls sunday evening when she asked? (he send one of earlier that day at the pool party)
Why did he had so many activity between 8 and 9 pm sunday evening?
Why did he searched up prices for a Audi Q7 on the 9th of august when he is deeply in debt?
What is up googling Toyota's dealerships nearby on the 11th of august?
Why the photo of the refrigerator temperature that sunday evening?
why 4 chicken breasts on the barbeque grill when he is alone with his 2 girls the evening on the 12th of august? (the discovery said he made a picture)
Cervi 3-19 was leaking, it was known that friday. (i still don't know what is up with the fire stick because they also talked about a flash drive being a fire stick)

Since he was sleeping in the basement lately (known in the discovery he did). I think Shannan was eager to talk to Chris because he was cold and distant over text and phone. I think she went to the basement after she got home at 1.48. The dogs also alerted there. Because there was still some friend activity on Shannan's phone after she got home. I think she would have texted she got home save if she got the chance. After that im not sure.

I know i should move on. My feeling is just saying something is not right here. :confused:
Poe, the problem is that we're trying to make sense of a case where
1) not all has been released
2) the main players, the mistress and the actual murderer have both told a steady stream of provable lies.

Every time I re-listen to nearly any of the interviews, I find new things that don't make sense. Per the second confession interview with CBI/FBI/FP, CW said that he thinks it was his father (or maybe the pd) who told him that NK made videos over her supposed bi-polar condition. Huh? Why would his father have access to NK tapes? This the same Ronnie who accused SW of being Bi-polar? What's his thing with "bi-polar"? Isn't he about the last one amongst the people in this case who would be qualified to diagnose any body with any thing? Why would the pd have them? Where are they? Why are the tapes not in discovery?

I don't think we'll ever know re the basement etc.

I believe most of the last confession, except that maybe he murdered Cece in the house. (This I wonder about because he said practically nothing about her reactions during the drive, while being murdered, etc. It was all Bella). Bella could have been referring to what he did to Cece earlier, when she said "are you going to do what you did to Cece to me, too"? (para). I still think even if he did murder both of them at the site, that he carried them across the parking lot to the tanks (100') together, rather than wasting time on dual trips. Mainly I think that it's very hard, IMO, to fake the way his voice sounds when he says that he killed them. Yes, as others have pointed out he sure does seem to recuperate quickly when asked questions afterwards (like mentioning that Bella "grunted here and there" as he took her life, spoken in a casual tone of voice.)

I don't think we'll learn anything new. I end up believing pretty much what I did even before his confession, that the mistress was placing extreme pressure on him Saturday evening and that whole week before, that he knew he couldn't afford a divorce and new living arrangements, that she pressured him extremely on Sunday night for 111 minutes, and that the die was set for when SW arrived, but that he did it alone.

ETA when he said, paraphrased, that he knew he was going to kill her from "that morning", I believe he meant SUNDAY morning, not Monday morning. This being re-enforced in my mind by that way he said several times, that if only he had accepted Jeremy's invitation to the Broncos, maybe the course of history would have been altered. And that he hadn't bothered to tell the mistress that he only had a few early evening hours with her on Saturday. Kind of a slap in her face, I'd say.

Last edited:
Poe, the problem is that we're trying to make sense of a case where
1) not all has been released
2) the main players, the mistress and the actual murderer have both told a steady stream of provable lies.

Every time I re-listen to nearly any of the interviews, I find new things that don't make sense. Per the second confession interview with CBI/FBI/FP, CW said that he thinks it was his father (or maybe the pd) who told him that NK made videos over her supposed bi-polar condition. Huh? Why would his father have access to NK tapes? This the same Ronnie who accused SW of being Bi-polar? What's his thing with "bi-polar"? Isn't he about the last one amongst the people in this case who would be qualified to diagnose any body with any thing? Why would the pd have them? Where are they? Why are the tapes not in discovery?

I don't think we'll ever know re the basement etc.

I believe most of the last confession, except that maybe he murdered Cece in the house. (This I wonder about because he said practically nothing about her reactions during the drive, while being murdered, etc. It was all Bella). Bella could have been referring to what he did to Cece earlier, when she said "are you going to do what you did to Cece to me, too"? (para). I still think even if he did murder both of them at the site, that he carried them across the parking lot to the tanks (100') together, rather than wasting time on dual trips. Mainly I think that it's very hard, IMO, to fake the way his voice sounds when he says that he killed them. Yes, as others have pointed out he sure does seem to recuperate quickly when asked questions afterwards (like mentioning that Bella "grunted here and there" as he took her life, spoken in a casual tone of voice.)

I don't think we'll learn anything new. I end up believing pretty much what I did even before his confession, that the mistress was placing extreme pressure on him Saturday evening and that whole week before, that he knew he couldn't afford a divorce and new living arrangements, that she pressured him extremely on Sunday night for 111 minutes, and that the die was set for when SW arrived, but that he did it alone.

ETA when he said, paraphrased, that he knew he was going to kill her from "that morning", I believe he meant SUNDAY morning, not Monday morning. This being re-enforced in my mind by that way he said several times, that if only he had accepted Jeremy's invitation to the Broncos, maybe the course of history would have been altered. And that he hadn't bothered to tell the mistress that he only had a few early evening hours with her on Saturday. Kind of a slap in her face, I'd say.

That of Ronnie is pretty interesting! It is kind of sad the audio is so poor of the interrogations. I believe that Bella was stil a live also and was taken in the car. I think Cece was already death. Still wonder if he so knew he couldn't afford a dime, why did he search up that Audi Q7? And was searching for Toyota dealerships in the area. (that is all in the discovery) Im going to rewatch when he said he knew he was going to kill her that morning.

When can we expect stuff that isn't released yet? Does anyone know?

When it comes to the Audi search, I've written that off - I regularly look at real estate I'll never be able to afford in a specific area in Los Angeles for entertainment. I do it so often, someone would definitely think I was considering a move there if they were to look at my history. I've even checked out what the schools are like in that area. A random search like that doesn't trip my hinkie meter. However, Googling things like "how does it feel when you love someone" does.

When it comes to the Audi search, I've written that off - I regularly look at real estate I'll never be able to afford in a specific area in Los Angeles for entertainment. I do it so often, someone would definitely think I was considering a move there if they were to look at my history. I've even checked out what the schools are like in that area. A random search like that doesn't trip my hinkie meter. However, Googling things like "how does it feel when you love someone" does.

Yeah it doesn't have to mean anything. Just find it standing out since they found that he didn't do it before.

And that definitly makes me eerie, but nothing more because he already showed he is a sociopath/psychopath.

That of Ronnie is pretty interesting! It is kind of sad the audio is so poor of the interrogations. I believe that Bella was stil a live also and was taken in the car. I think Cece was already death. Still wonder if he so knew he couldn't afford a dime, why did he search up that Audi Q7? And was searching for Toyota dealerships in the area. (that is all in the discovery) Im going to rewatch when he said he knew he was going to kill her that morning.

I don't think he said he knew that morning he was going to kill her (yes I said that) but I was paraphrasing. He said something to the effect that he knew it was all going to go wrong, and he knew that when he woke up that morning. Which I still think was Sunday morning, I don't he really "woke up" on Monday morning.

Could you post what he really said? It was in the feb 18 interview IIRC.

The part where he said Ronnie told him about the bipolar videos of NK was in the Feb 18 interview, first he said his father told him, then amended that to say it could have been his PD.

I don't think he said he knew that morning he was going to kill her (yes I said that) but I was paraphrasing. He said something to the effect that he knew it was all going to go wrong, and he knew that when he woke up that morning. Which I still think was Sunday morning, I don't he really "woke up" on Monday morning.

Could you post what he really said? It was in the feb 18 interview IIRC.

I will look that up for you in a bit. I have the written interview so it is fairly easy to do.

Is the discovery 2 easy to access somewhere online? I don't have any idea what was in it.

Is the discovery 2 easy to access somewhere online? I don't have any idea what was in it.

Is that one called the discovery 2? It calls the redacted watts interview for 18-02-2019. I could send it to you if you want? I don't remember where i got it though

This is the part your talking about i think;

“Like, the whole—everything that happened that morning I just don’t—I don’t
know, like…like, I try to go back in my head…I’m just like, I didn’t want to do
this, but I did it…everything just kinda like…it just felt like it was…I don’t
even want to say it felt like I had to, it just felt like there was already
something in my mind that was implanted that I was gonna do it and when I
woke up that morning it was gonna happen and I had no control over it.”

Is that one called the discovery 2? It calls the redacted watts interview for 18-02-2019. I could send it to you if you want? I don't remember where i got it though

This is the part your talking about i think;
Thanks! So I think where he said "woke up that morning" he meant Sunday morning, not Monday, as I don't think he slept on Monday morning. And I think whatever was rolling around in his brain was a result of what happened at dinner the night before. Knowing he couldn't afford to get apartment, knowing that mistress was bent out of shape (IMO) all this pressure on him to take money out of his paycheck to start his own account to deny the use for his family, (discovery interview with mistress) when he had never really had any pressure in his life that I can see, as he always just shape shifted to whatever position he ended up in to blend into the upholstery.

I'm not even sure what I mean about discovery 2, I was reading that there was a discovery 2, that people had to formally request from CBI, that was not online, but that was before the Feb interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member